Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Betting with VeryMuchAHuman (Profit: +0.1 BTC)  (Read 494 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:39:17 AM

impressive losing streak really hard to hit for "a professional tipster" (I am also surprised also by some comments like this, just because you have not track of your previous bets: )
Its very nice we have great tipster like you ...
But are your really playing this amount of money? Can you please post also a screenshot of betting made / your bet-slip?
I hope that you win at least this last bet .. current score = 1: 0 (at 46' minutes of the second half)

That is the problem I mentioned before on this thread,,, if you do not really show that you actually bet (and he says already he is just making free tips) then I think not much use to follow. Firstly, he is not really betting (or has no proof). And,,, there is no strategy mentioned or logic. This is pure gambling with random tip:)

I agree with you. If some one claim to make huge bet (around 500$ or more USD) it's always better show some proofs...
Less experienced user can have a look on this topic, believe in these claims and can follow your betting stile with huge amount of money.

But 2 win and 4 lose are not a very "strong results" since your are playing odds around @2 or less (it means that each 6 events you win 2 just betting "casually" so there is any ability right now, just statistical results).

The above play has a 79% win rate in these conditions. Weather, Date, Time, Form, all play a role. Look forward to a comfortable win.
As you can see these "rates" are without explanation! Why 79% and not 80% or 78% ?! If you post your full logic explanation it's ok, however you're just giving random numbers Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███