Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading vs. Investing.  (Read 1559 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 10:02:40 AM

In my wallets there are quite a lot of different cryptocurrencies in perspectives, which I doubt a little, because today they do not have very good performance in the cryptocurrency market, but nevertheless, I try to allocate more often my personal funds to buy those coins that me  are most interested.  I believe that it is a long-term investment in Bitcoin Ethereum, as well as pundi X, that will bring me very good profit.  Of course, I believe that daily trading can bring good income, but only to a professional trader who has experience in this field of activity.  I will try to try trading a little, but it doesn’t always work out for me, because it takes a lot of time to trade.
I think its quite normal today that cryptocurrency doesn't perform well considering our world situation that made a big dump these past few weeks and it affect most of the cryptocurrency tokens.

Using personal funds to be used as trading capital is a bad move if you ask me, Remember your personal funds is allocated for your personal usage, You can't predict what may happen to you and the things you don't expect you need that your personal funds are dedicated for that. The drawback here is when you need funds, You will be forced to withdraw your trading tokens and panic sell your tokens at a certain price that you are not contented.
You are really right and I really understand all the risks you are talking about.  I can not afford to throw on the cryptocurrency market too large amounts of cash, which are very much needed today, when not only the economic crisis is coming, but also real problems with finances and nutrition, and therefore I give only a small part that I can afford to risk  .  One way or another, My main capital was created due to participation in the Bounty company and due to cryptocurrency trading.  In addition, the cryptocurrency market can offer a certain income for many people who today need money.  And this will bring new users and investors to the cryptocurrency market.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:45:10 AM

Trading is good but it’s all about knowing how to trade. It’s not easy, and a few times that I have tried short term trading it usually gets things messed up and I lose money. I have also tried to follow some of these trade signals and it turned out that they are mainly scammers, they don’t give you the accurate signal, so what’s the need for it? Even the ones I see on Twitter are fake , and there is a recent news of one of them Photo-shopping his trades lol, so that he can get followers.

When it comes to trading, it’s best to do your best and learn everything, so that you wouldn’t be needing the help of anyone in doing it, seriously if you keep relying on all these people or trade bots, you will achieve nothing, unless you’re just lucky.
In the past I used to lose more than half of my assets in just one week because of my lack of understanding of the market and after that time I stopped to learn the basics of trading.

One way or another, you must have a specific plan before investing because the crypto market is very volatile and there will always be a risk every time you buy. Of course, I have become better now but sometimes I still lose money when the market suddenly collapses.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:02:44 PM

Your definition of trading of most likely the same, As you said in investing you are going to hold for a long time and most likely trading a short time? For me, both are the same and called "trading" it just categorized on Long term and short term trading. And Investing for me sounds like investing in ICO/IEO or any platform that you can gain profits but not doing anything just invest.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:35:07 PM

Many investors looking for faster way how to get much profit in bitcoin and altcoin investment so they would like to choose trading as solution how to earn much money with cryptocurrency world, when some one know how easy and faster to get much profit with trading maybe leave with investing and hold long time to earn profit.

Sorry, but I didn’t understand what you advise investors. Hold or still trading? By the way, all investors rely on profits or dividends, this is the essence of investing.
Trading is speculation on buying and selling, and involves very high risks. If you know what investment is, you must understand how risks can and should work ...
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:20:32 PM

Your definition of trading of most likely the same, As you said in investing you are going to hold for a long time and most likely trading a short time? For me, both are the same and called "trading" it just categorized on Long term and short term trading.
Trading is more like day trading where you are playing with the price volatility, while investing could be short term or long term holding of coins while waiting for the right opportunity to sell.

And Investing for me sounds like investing in ICO/IEO or any platform that you can gain profits but not doing anything just invest.
That's investing in crowdsale, while investing in bitcoin is still part of investing.. like people say, invest on bitcoin's future as it has a great potential.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:10:06 AM

Trading is really amazing and it can really give us a huge amount of profit depending on how we decide or handle things on trading feild. While on investing we can also gain a profit on it but maybe in a very long way because investing really needs time it always depend upon the price because we need to wait for the price to rise before selling.
HakaseMarui

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:33:34 AM

Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market, but they pursue that goal in different ways.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:01:21 PM

Trading is really amazing and it can really give us a huge amount of profit depending on how we decide or handle things on trading feild.
There are only two possibilities, whether we will be profitable or we will lose as not all traders are profitable.
Depending how we use our skills and we need to ensure we have that skills that would give us a higher chance of become profitable in trading.

While on investing we can also gain a profit on it but maybe in a very long way because investing really needs time it always depend upon the price because we need to wait for the price to rise before selling.
That's right, if we like to invest and solely focus on it, then we have no choice but to wait, but for trading we can be profitable regularly if we are good.
Actually we can both invest and trade at the same time, that if we can focus on both.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 03:09:05 AM

Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market, but they pursue that goal in different ways.

I think there's no got to follow a goal here but investing in trading is that the best future investment A long-term investment is more profitable But here's await. Trading losses are both profitable but long-term investments need to be kept for a particular period of your time it's possible to form tons of profit albeit it takes an extended time.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 10:38:40 AM

Trading is really amazing and it can really give us a huge amount of profit depending on how we decide or handle things on trading feild. While on investing we can also gain a profit on it but maybe in a very long way because investing really needs time it always depend upon the price because we need to wait for the price to rise before selling.
Both are profitable indeed, but its not easy as it seems. I tried to be a day trader and it didnt suits me because I dont have plenty of time to monitor the market as I also have a real job. I decided to invest in popular coins and hold it for long period, in this strategy I earned a decent amount. So I can say investing and trading are both profitable, you're right it depends on how we handle it.

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 12:08:07 PM

both of them have huge risk.. make analisis and preparations before you choose to play it... dont forget to learn from many experience....

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:23:26 PM

both of them have huge risk.. make analisis and preparations before you choose to play it... dont forget to learn from many experience....
whats the risk in Holding?if you are investing for longer term specially if Buying Bitcoin i guess it is more different from trading.
many fails in trading because of the early entering without deep knowledge in crypto market.
Not like in Investing if you set to even wait at least 5-6 months minimum there might be a chance to go up in that margin of time.

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:34:38 PM

whats the risk in Holding?if you are investing for longer term specially if Buying Bitcoin i guess it is more different from trading.
many fails in trading because of the early entering without deep knowledge in crypto market.
Not like in Investing if you set to even wait at least 5-6 months minimum there might be a chance to go up in that margin of time.
Risk of Holding is that you never know if a coin could actually exceed the price you bought it. Let's say BTC in an imaginary scenario. You bought it at $6k, but at that point on, it's price never exceeded as such. It only ranged from below $5.5k, wouldn't you call that a risk? This is just an imaginary scenario btw, since HODLing BTC is quite good imo. It always exceeds prices you never expect it to most of the time after all. As for trading, well, you just got to watch the price changes as well as possible news that could influence it. It may seem easy, but it's rather hard since it's basically a speculation most of the time. There ain't many people out there that could put a percentage beside speculated events and base their decisions from that after all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:57:38 PM

Risk in holding is happening right in the beginning, when you plan to invest and you decided to invest in
risky project! It's not same to hold Bitcoin and to hold Tron, I think it's more riskier to hold tron than Bitcoin,
and you have riskier projects than Tron is.
   Bitcoin and Ethereum has the lowest risk, but as you go down trough the top 100 coins risk is getting bigger.
And we must be aware of that, nothing is risk free, but there are risk levels.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 04:26:00 PM

In order to get a profit from investing, it is required that the coin increases in price over a certain period of time. The difference between trading and investing is that you can get profit not only from the growth of the coin, but also when its price falls. Therefore, everyone chooses a strategy for themselves, depending on how busy they are.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 05:14:03 PM

In order to get a profit from investing, it is required that the coin increases in price over a certain period of time. The difference between trading and investing is that you can get profit not only from the growth of the coin, but also when its price falls. Therefore, everyone chooses a strategy for themselves, depending on how busy they are.
Sounds right but all of these are need patient, especially if you are holding for long term. Waiting to the market price when the Bitcoin will strive and climbing up and that is the right time to cut your profit and decide to re-invest of cash it out. I always prefer holding because I am always busy at work. And that is right, everyone can choose to depend on their daily routine and can't expend more time in trading.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 05:36:16 PM

Investing is profitable during the bull market only but trading is profitable everytime even during the bear market because a good trader can short to gain profits. Most of traders are bad because they can't predict bull-bear reversal and get rekt or transform to investors.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2534
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:40:34 PM

Trading is good, but I have not really understood how it works. Sometimes I will try make predictions, but at the end things will go another direction and not what I really tried to predict. I think nobody can really predict where the price is really heading to, or maybe it can be done, but just that it’s a very difficult thing for anyone to achieve.

Maybe I really need to study the market really hard and get perfect in technical analysis. Most other people I have also seen are not making accurate predictions, even the so called influencers. Investment is the thing I go with for now, since all I can do is to invest and have patience for sometime till prices go up.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 11:46:11 PM

Trading is good, but I have not really understood how it works. Sometimes I will try make predictions, but at the end things will go another direction and not what I really tried to predict. I think nobody can really predict where the price is really heading to, or maybe it can be done, but just that it’s a very difficult thing for anyone to achieve.
Trading is not all about prediction or having TA's. Not really it works with that but of course, it helps a lot. It is known that trading needs deep market knowledge and skills, and you can acquire these things is a certain period of time. May you say to yourself that you are not good it TA at this time but it can be improved in the future.

Maybe I really need to study the market really hard and get perfect in technical analysis. Most other people I have also seen are not making accurate predictions, even the so called influencers. Investment is the thing I go with for now, since all I can do is to invest and have patience for sometime till prices go up.
That is supposedly you must have to do if you want to learn and become a successful trader. The experience will help and give you more understanding of how trading will work and how you approach the sudden market change. Take time to do it and you'll see a positive result.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:21:19 AM

Trading is not all about prediction or having TA's. Not really it works with that but of course, it helps a lot. It is known that trading needs deep market knowledge and skills, and you can acquire these things is a certain period of time. May you say to yourself that you are not good it TA at this time but it can be improved in the future.

That is supposedly you must have to do if you want to learn and become a successful trader. The experience will help and give you more understanding of how trading will work and how you approach the sudden market change. Take time to do it and you'll see a positive result.
It is not all about predictions but it is all about the possibilities. There is no holy grail in trading where a trading strategy can be considered as 100% profitable because it doesn't exist in trading. What do I mean by it is just a game of possibilities? There are many studies and indicators that you can use and they can give you an idea where the price will go. It is not predictions because TA is all about understanding the price action.

Skills in technical analysis is not easy to acquired, do not think that you can develop your skills by just spending a night and studying it. It takes time to understand the pattern,  the trend and also the price action. Trading is not simply especially for those who are self taught because it is a set of trial and error to be consistent in the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████