Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hate long term promotions  (Read 2430 times)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:44:48 AM

A bounty is very accepted if it is not more than a duration of 8 weeks or the 2 months. So, I also hate the long running bounty which invited many hunter and finally the reward will not even a $1. Last year I have seen there are some bounties run more than 6 month and after the ending of the bounty still they have not paid their reward.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:58:06 AM

A bounty is very accepted if it is not more than a duration of 8 weeks or the 2 months. So, I also hate the long running bounty which invited many hunter and finally the reward will not even a $1. Last year I have seen there are some bounties run more than 6 month and after the ending of the bounty still they have not paid their reward.
I only care about the price of the token and its liquidity after being listed in exchanges. As long as they are good projects, I believe that even if their campaign lasts 3-4 months, bounty hunters will still receive good rewards.

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:10:13 AM

I don't hate long term bounties and even all the bounties that paid me with good reward are 6-12 weeks bounty durations, the use case and the quality of the bounty project is my own top priority, not for how long the promotion is goin to take me

LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:24:09 AM

I only care about the price of the token and its liquidity after being listed in exchanges. As long as they are good projects, I believe that even if their campaign lasts 3-4 months, bounty hunters will still receive good rewards.
I personally joined the bounty for 4 weeks. But it took me 5-6 months of waiting to get it, obviously the short term bounty is like the long term. We need to wait a long time to receive the token, so just join the bounty well, we will be okay with it
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:42:06 AM

I'm here to talk about bounties with long duration, I know we all have our experience with short term bounties and long term bounties but I have come to understand that it doesn't matter, here is my own experience
 Last year I promoted E3T bounty project for 4weeks duration and I earned 30$
In 2018 I promoted Airwallet for more than 14 weeks and I earned over a thousand dollar

Durations doesn't matter, small duration bounties can pay high rewards and long duration bounties can pay worse rewards, it's all vice versa, what matters is the quality of the project you promote
Yes I think that you are right because sometimes I think that it is great to have patience and wait for long term promotions here in cryptocurrencies because I think that it will be great if people would understand that it is best to have long term promotions too because they can earn more than the short term but you need to have patience because money will not come that quickly to you and you need to understand that you will be earning so much from cryptocurrencies if you have patience on your mind always and I think that it is great to know long term promotions and its difference with short term promotions
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 12:09:30 PM

I don't hate long term bounties and even all the bounties that paid me with good reward are 6-12 weeks bounty durations, the use case and the quality of the bounty project is my own top priority, not for how long the promotion is goin to take me
Yes, if a hunter spends his time with projects that have quality, I think it doesn't matter because his fatigue will pay off when the project is successful, but what many bounty hunters complain about is when they have spent a lot of time in project promotion, they actually can't get anything for the result.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:31:43 PM

Not knowing in advance how successful the project will be, and how honest the company managers will be with us, I don’t want to waste too much time. Therefore, you have to choose the most appropriate option - not too long a company.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 11:34:57 PM

I'm here to talk about bounties with long duration, I know we all have our experience with short term bounties and long term bounties but I have come to understand that it doesn't matter, here is my own experience
 Last year I promoted E3T bounty project for 4weeks duration and I earned 30$
In 2018 I promoted Airwallet for more than 14 weeks and I earned over a thousand dollar

Durations doesn't matter, small duration bounties can pay high rewards and long duration bounties can pay worse rewards, it's all vice versa, what matters is the quality of the project you promote

The obstacle for us right now is to distinguish which projects are good, and projects that are run only to recruit profits at the beginning of the ICO. If indeed the project is run seriously, so even though the duration is long, we can still understand. Our time is not wasted.
The roadmap, the team, and some of the supporters listed on a website cannot be relied on. Because many projects have violated the roadmap, and most teams are fake. And unfortunately the project supporters can not be used as a guarantee for the success of the project.
So the short duration is better, because if the project scams, we don't waste long time on that project.
The results obtained are small to large. We cannot predict this.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:00:19 AM

Everyone have different perspective and have different choices. It is their own choice whether they want to join a bounty with short or long duration so if you join long term promotions be responsible for joining from it and remove the hate because once it is finished you can get your rewards for your hardwork just always be patient for your earnings. The success of bounties are depends whether the promotions are good till the end but there are scam where we must be aware of for joining so it must be good to stay away from it but we all know that joining bounties is very risky whether it is a scam that is why we must keep researching or checking the projects potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:35:32 AM

I have promoted some projects for several months and return I got nothing . Some worked for couple of weeks got decent return as you said its about the quality of project and also the team behind the project also how furious they are marketing and listing in exchanges that  matters s lot.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:39:57 AM

It is almost impossible to determine in advance whether a new ICO project will be successful, because it depends on many factors, including the correct actions of the team of this ICO project. Therefore, it is more profitable for bounty hunters to participate in short-term ICO bounty campaigns. During our participation in the long-term ICO campaign, we could participate in several. Moreover, the duration of the fundraising practically does not affect the result of the ICO itself.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:49:57 AM

I think it depends mostly on the quality of the project. I have joined short and long bounty campaign and got fairly equal rewards if you compute the time and effort you spend. But sometimes I feel that only a few join long term bounty and those who make it through the end greatly is rewarded.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 07:06:08 AM

yes bounty with a short or long duration is not a problem and it all depends on the quality of the project, as long as the team is working well, it is feasible for us to promote even though the duration is long. and most importantly they can be fair in paying bounty hunters

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 07:26:28 AM

Many good projects do not take much time to raise enough capital to start their project hence they tend to have less lengthy campaign time. The fact that a project stakes several months does not correlate with better pay to those who promoted it as bounty hunters
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 07:43:48 AM

Many good projects do not take much time to raise enough capital to start their project hence they tend to have less lengthy campaign time. The fact that a project stakes several months does not correlate with better pay to those who promoted it as bounty hunters
Usually such projects are projects that already have a lot of partners from famous companies, so they only need a little time in terms of fund raising because many investors believe in them, and some even don't make campaigns anymore in terms of fund raising , because the funds desired by the project are also sufficient to run the project.
Claudio99

Activity: 210

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 07:51:46 AM

Long term promotions can really be painful if in the end every work go to waste, I'm sure many will go against long term promotions but you really can't tell, some long term promotions can worth it in the end and bring insane reward

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:57:45 AM

You should see that recently many Bounty projects have long duration Bounty campaigns, and many are scam. it's very sad for us. I hope the Bounty campaign managed by the Bounty Detective can provide results are in accordance with long duration of their Bounty.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 09:29:37 AM

You can't really blame bounty hunters for hating long term campaigns, of course in 2017, everyone is on the boat of the hype, so it doesn't matter if the campaign is long enough. I've seen Legendary members that time raking up thousands of dollars in a campaign that lasted months and months.

But 2018-2019 was different though, many project fails and those who survived just got a measly payment. You are lucky that you have earn on Airwallet. So it's a case to case basis, but I'm sure majority was complaining because they didn't get the money that they were supposedly promised by many project.
You are right, all have reason to hate the long-term campaign because after 2018 a lot of campaign that does not give satisfactory results. Of course this is increasingly making the bounty hunter to choose the campaign with a short duration to reduce the waste times so long.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 09:33:08 AM

You should see that recently many Bounty projects have long duration Bounty campaigns, and many are scam. it's very sad for us. I hope the Bounty campaign managed by the Bounty Detective can provide results are in accordance with long duration of their Bounty.
Not just long duration but also the increasing number of bounty hunter that joins with the amount of reward that are not comparable will create results that are also not commensurate with the length of the campaign. Now a lot of people didn't think of that but it is also detrimental and also wasting time.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 11:47:56 AM

Long term promotions can really be painful if in the end every work go to waste, I'm sure many will go against long term promotions but you really can't tell, some long term promotions can worth it in the end and bring insane reward
Actually the promotion in the long run is not wrong, as long as the rewards are appropriate, because the promoters obviously spend a lot of time on it, but what we see is the opposite, campaign participants who do promotions for a very long duration only get a little wage and it certainly isn't commensurate with the time they have spent on promotion, so this is what everyone needs to pay attention to.
The thing with these long term promotion is most of the time some of them extend the promotion period until certain amount of time but didnt increase the reward pool, in short a free advertisement by exploit but well, who am I to judge, I guess it's the community that could stop this from happening.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄