Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What range would you value cryptoinvesting.net?
$500-750 - 1 (25%)
$1000-2000 - 1 (25%)
$2000-5000 - 1 (25%)
$5000-10,000+ - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want an honest poll, what range would you value this crypto domain?  (Read 241 times)
bestBTCdomains (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:34:00 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I voted in the range I would be likely to price it at. That doesn't mean it isn't worth more to the right buyer. The question is, how fast do you want to move it, if at all, and what could you do with that money that would make having the cash more valuable to you right now than holding onto the domain (bird in the hand, vs two in the bush), in other words can you put that money to work for you today in a different investment that would return more than holding out for a nominally higher amount for the domain.  

If it were the .com then we'd be talking a whole different ballpark. With .net, a buyer is more liable to look for alternatives, of which there may be many, rather than overspend, because often the .net is not a 'have to have', even though it's a good keyword combination.

Edit: Just to add, I checked the .com and it's also for sale. That would make me lean toward pricing a little lower than I would otherwise, as if a buyer has big pockets then why would they not just go for the .com?  In this case they will probably settle for .net if the price of the .com is out of their budget. You might actually want to inquire with the .com owner to see what the asking price is, that may offer you some helpful guidance around where to price the .net.

Thank you for your vote and thoughtful reply explaining your reasoning.  I agree with you .com would be preferable, yet I still believe this one has value.  I did check last I inquired it was 50k. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: