Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Did Binance just help Justin Sun take over the Steem network?  (Read 1021 times)
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:25:05 PM

i have always believed that there is a common bond between justin tron and C.Z the owner of binance. i think both has been together and will not like to see their project depreciate . Tron has been on loads of accusations and charges by governments but it is still standing. i think this is coming from the support it got from binance and also maybe from the Ethereum founder.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:20:20 AM

@smooth. What would be your suggestion for the leaders of the 2 platforms?

My suggestion would be to ignore Steem as a failed project that is now a centralized sham of a blockchain little different from Onecoin or other such scams.

If you think that Hive is sufficiently different as to escape that fate then it might have merit otherwise the same thing applies.

I reckon this opens a space for another entry of a reddit type cryptospace project. It might be possible to create and develop this on Monero's sidechain, Tari?

The whole /r/Monero and /r/Aeon subreddits can be moved there hehehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
9TONNN
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:46:07 AM

@smooth. What would be your suggestion for the leaders of the 2 platforms?

My suggestion would be to ignore Steem as a failed project that is now a centralized sham of a blockchain little different from Onecoin or other such scams.

If you think that Hive is sufficiently different as to escape that fate then it might have merit otherwise the same thing applies.

Steam is a 100% centralized scam. They removed my threads and articles multiple times in 2018 just because it would provoke certain group of evil people. I stopped using it since then. Atleast centralized medium.com is more honest and they don't pretend.
Darkuso

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:19:23 AM

I guess I always supported a free market and if Justin Sun (which I dislike very much) managed to take control of steemit, maybe he deserves to control it at the end as well? I am not saying he should do bad things just because he can but if steemit is not strong enough to fight off an attack at this level, how could it really hope to be a decent coin in the future as well.

I agree in one part with you here, but the problem is that he also bought (afaik) coins that shouldn't be in the market from one of the developers, under the table, so it wasn't really like a free market take over, more like a sneaky move.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:35:07 AM

Steam is a 100% centralized scam. They removed my threads and articles multiple times in 2018 just because it would provoke certain group of evil people. I stopped using it since then. Atleast centralized medium.com is more honest and they don't pretend.
I suppose that was Typo or auto-grammar? Steem not steam, Just curious what happen a few months before, because I'm not active in steemit and see it turns out that now there are different platforms Steem and Hive, right now I'm still using steemit to write a few articles and still doing research about what happened before because I just became active again a few weeks before, Also blocktrades.us it's not accepting steemit swap again which makes me even more confused, but after reading this thread I think I'll make the transition from steemit to hive.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:04:22 PM

I think what happened was Binance boss did not like what Justin Sun was doing,,, but then his marketing team told him he was being too harsh with what he said.

It must be remembered that both companies have the approval of Chinese government to run,,, so they ultimately work for the same "boss".

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:18:47 PM

If binance did really help justin sun take over steem using customer coins this will reflect on the exchange the feedback will not be good it will create a lot of misunderstanding and trust issues.
coronga

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

refercoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 12:26:26 PM

Yes, they used the steem of people on the Platform to try to overtake the steem witnesses, which was a bad move for an exchange, they released the steem after people complaining about it and the new fork creating Hive, looks like steemit is in the final countdown.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
✦ ──── Earn Bitcoin The Easy Way ──── ✦
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:36:32 PM

If binance did really help justin sun take over steem using customer coins this will reflect on the exchange the feedback will not be good it will create a lot of misunderstanding and trust issues.
I think that people will continue to trust the exchange anyway. this news does not matter. everyone knows that the binance is involved in many conspiracies that are aimed at taking money from users, but  people still trade on this exchange because it is very convenient and high-quality

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: