Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you tired of losing in your trades? I am here to help  (Read 150 times)
Fiva (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:16:28 PM

Hello everyone , Im Fiva , a crypto currency trader since 2016.
Im offering account managment.
I can trade your funds using API-keys , no need to send me funds.
Here is my telegram for more details about my strategy and tools. @FivaSaid
Fees: 50% ( we can negotiate about the fees if you got more than 5 BTC)
here is a thread giving free signals in the trading discussion section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228405.0
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:36:34 PM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

To anybody who takes up this service, be very careful.

Just because he's trading using your API keys, doesn't mean he can't drain your balance dry.

By shuffling money through low liquidity trading pairs there's a chance he could empty your account and get away with your money.

This should only be possible for accounts with a huge balance, other than that it probably wont happen.
Fiva (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:52:19 PM

Just because he's trading using your API keys, doesn't mean he can't drain your balance dry.

By shuffling money through low liquidity trading pairs there's a chance he could empty your account and get away with your money.

This should only be possible for accounts with a huge balance, other than that it probably wont happen.
Hi man , api keys are risky with exchanges like binance  , but for bitmex its completly safe. since bitmex got a huge liquidity. its not possible to do it in bitmex. thanks
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:43:29 PM

Hi man , api keys are risky with exchanges like binance  , but for bitmex its completly safe. since bitmex got a huge liquidity. its not possible to do it in bitmex. thanks

Yeah it's probably worse with leverage. One bad trade with overconfidence or misset stop losses (even something spelt wrong) you're just asking for trouble.

And 50% fees is high since from your end there's no risk... You might want to make a telegram channel and get people to use something like cornix.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:37:22 PM

Yeah it's probably worse with leverage. One bad trade with overconfidence or misset stop losses (even something spelt wrong) you're just asking for trouble.

And 50% fees is high since from your end there's no risk... You might want to make a telegram channel and get people to use something like cornix.
When i do already able to read up that 50% fee then is automatically a turn off thing.Well fund managers thing is long time being ignored and i dont see for people to get fooled once again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: