Bitcoin Forum
November 28, 2021, 08:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost  (Read 8476 times)
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:47:32 AM

MASS is still staying at top with good price. It went down to 0.2$ few days back and has fought back strongly. If price remain around 1$ chances are that MASS may break its current ATH of 1.8$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Kellygucci

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:31:30 PM

PoC no doubt has answered biggest fear of concensus algorithm . Which is mining the coin without burning too much energy and that too profitably. But I think its better now to buy mass.
wtr1133

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 04:55:20 AM

Success of no coin comes overnight. There must be some strong idea n development team behind the project for proper execution. One of key point of mass is that nodes can use same storage for different blockchain and and nodes using the MASS Proof-of-Capacity can simultaneously support multiple blockchain instances.
EscTel

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 04:23:55 PM

MASS has no doubt performed exceptionally good since its introduced on exchanges. Its price is stable and attracting decent volume. One main reason is the PoC consensus algorithm that is eliminating many limitations of PoW algorithm. Lets see how far MASS price goes in current bull run.
TedBkgr

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:56:17 PM

OP is silent for ages and no replying to messages posted here. This thread is active for quite sometimes but not OP.
MASS should take this thread serious and nominate some moderator that can reply to queries here.

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
https://massnet.org/en/
ChinkoCharlie

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 05:48:14 PM

OP is silent for ages and no replying to messages posted here. This thread is active for quite sometimes but not OP.
MASS should take this thread serious and nominate some moderator that can reply to queries here.

You can find every info about this coin on there TG channel. There admin is 24/7 active there. This thread is also informative as you come to know about MASS core features here but if you want instant info then there TG is best place,
sovie

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:43:23 PM

Where can I find the calculator for MASS i.e how much coins I will get for given amount of HDD? I think this is very common question related to this coin and calculator must be there on the website. But I fail to find the answer throughout this thread. OP can you please come forward and answer this for benefit of me and a likes?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ChinkoCharlie

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 04:51:20 PM

MASS price has gone down and its at its lowest in last three months. I think its good to grab this coin right now. Based on historical data available, MASS has strong resistance at 0.1$ and it goes up from this point on.
Thats just my two cents, DYOR before you invest in any coin.
AntChe

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:30:29 PM

MASS is taking its time and not going up with btc. Btc has gone up by 10% in one single day but it doesn't have any effect on btc price. But still its a good price to buy MASS.
ormatr

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 06:47:30 PM

Energy is one of the most important concern when it comes to mining. Eth is switching to PoS that will consume zero power as compared to PoW. In future those consensus algo will get huge attention that have zero power consumption.
graygelato

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:09:13 PM

Energy is one of the most important concern when it comes to mining. Eth is switching to PoS that will consume zero power as compared to PoW. In future those consensus algo will get huge attention that have zero power consumption.

Energy is main problem but this energy ensures the security and robustness of BTC blockchain. The other new consensus algos may have there own benefits but I dont think they have the capability to overthrow the PoS. Just my personal opinion.
wtr1133

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 07:07:14 PM

Energy is main problem but this energy ensures the security and robustness of BTC blockchain. The other new consensus algos may have there own benefits but I dont think they have the capability to overthrow the PoS. Just my personal opinion.

PoW and other such matured algorithms have there own value. I don't think poc or anyother such algorithm has the capacity neither capability to replace pow. Poc is giving an opportunity to people who are late in mining.
RankerCan

Activity: 146
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 04:31:57 PM

OP can you throw some light on how many exchanges MASS is listed? Is there any chance of listing MASS on binance? I think you must go for binance seeing the potential MASS has both in the form of capital and volume.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     PGL MAJOR STOCKHOLM 2021          ██████████████  ██
[   7 BTC Welcome Bonus   ]     ►   ► ►    B E T   H E R E     ◀ ◀   ◀     [   30+ Altcoins Available   ]
██             BET AND COLLECT BONUS POINTS    ►    EXCHANGE IT FOR PROMO CODES             ██
Theones

Activity: 609
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:02:56 PM

Proof-of-Capacity establishes a consensus layer that is permissionless, fair, energy efficient, secure, and universal — ensuring the fundamental security of the public chain. Proof-of-Capacity is designed to preclude the use of ASICs: participants just need to have access to storage space (such as hard drive space on a basic laptop.)

Thats really very innovative and one of prime reason why MASS has gain so much popularity in such short interval of time. The removal of ASIC is the main reason why there are so many miners in MASS and it will continue to increase with time. Lets see what price MASS takes in days to come. Right now its stable at 0.30$.

mm2543363580

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 03:53:33 PM

If we analyze one year price of MASS then its clear that MASS price right now is at its minimum. In last one year there are peaks that lead price to 1.75$, overall its a good coin in terms of price. If you have done research in this coin and have trust in this coin then this is the time to buy it. BTC is going down and chances are that this coin may go once bull run start again.

mm2543363580

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:03:11 PM

PoW and PoS are same way of climbing the same mountain. They both are facing criticism since they both give too much powers in the hands of people who can afford expensive mining equipment in case of PoW and huge coins in case of PoS. The new consensus algorithm like PoC are a kind of fresh air for blockchains that need transparency and doesn't want to centralize there consensus algorithm.

galambo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:24:30 PM

There is no best place to utilize your extra gadgets then to use them for mining cryptocurrency. MASS gives you a good opportunity to mine this profitable coin with your extra storage.  Best thing about MASS is that you dont need to spare your computer or your electronic device, you can use it while staking it for mining. Thats something awesome.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
og kush420

Activity: 257

View Profile
Today at 06:07:47 PM

OP created this thread and just disappeared from the forum. I just checked his profile and found that he was last active on 17 Jun 2021. That clearly showed that he has no more interest in moderating this thread. There are few genuine questions on this thread which are still not answered perhaps because of absence of OP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: