Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2022, 06:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I really have to pay taxes on crypto investments?  (Read 2423 times)
PocketAces

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:53:07 PM

I have a more interesting question to discuss: Bitcoin or altcoins? What cryptocurrencies will survive?
If you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, you should buy Bitcoin, because it is likely that it will be the only one to survive survive. altcoins can significantly fall in price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeWarped

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:56:31 PM

I have a more interesting question to discuss: Bitcoin or altcoins? What cryptocurrencies will survive?
If you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, you should buy Bitcoin, because it is likely that it will be the only one to survive survive. altcoins can significantly fall in price
99% of all cryptocurrencies will depreciate or disappear, and only projects that have real application and are in demand will remain.
1Excalibur

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:00:03 PM

99% of all cryptocurrencies will depreciate or disappear, and only projects that have real application and are in demand will remain.
such as XRP?
TimeWarped

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:03:08 PM

such as XRP?
XRP is a meaningless token. Altcoin does not give holders any real rights, and its only purpose is to enrich Ripple, I'm sure
PocketAces

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:06:23 PM

such as XRP?
XRP is a meaningless token. Altcoin does not give holders any real rights, and its only purpose is to enrich Ripple, I'm sure
XRP, like almost all coins that have gone through the ICO stage, should not exist. it has one specific purpose: enriching the owners of Ripple.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:09:54 PM

why would all of the sudden institutional investors increase their interest in crypto?

moonsock891

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:12:07 PM

why would all of the sudden institutional investors increase their interest in crypto?
Facebook's initiative to develop its cryptocurrency is one of the reasons why institutional investors enter the digital money market. The possible launch of Libra pushed governments to regulate the blockchain industry, which makes investing in crypto assets more secure.
TimeWarped

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:15:09 PM

Facebook's initiative to develop its cryptocurrency is one of the reasons why institutional investors enter the digital money market. The possible launch of Libra pushed governments to regulate the blockchain industry, which makes investing in crypto assets more secure.
Another reason is the desire of different governments to issue their own national cryptocurrency as soon as possible. It also leads to regulation of the sphere of digital money and contributes to their acceptance by society, including institutional investors. their interest in Bitcoin will continue to grow thanks to the development of regulated trading platforms.
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:18:30 PM

Another reason is the desire of different governments to issue their own national cryptocurrency as soon as possible. It also leads to regulation of the sphere of digital money and contributes to their acceptance by society, including institutional investors. their interest in Bitcoin will continue to grow thanks to the development of regulated trading platforms.
I thought the entire beauty of bitcoin is that it was supposed to be free of governmental intrudence
TimeWarped

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:21:10 PM

I thought the entire beauty of bitcoin is that it was supposed to be free of governmental intrudence
yes, but this feature has not become that attractive for institutional investors
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:24:06 PM

yes, but this feature has not become that attractive for institutional investors
so why do we need them in the market? let them stick to their precious GAP bonds and leave crypto to real community
PocketAces

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:27:10 PM

Facebook's Libra payment system could become a serious competitor for Bitcoin. This will happen if the US authorities legalize the company’s token.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:30:05 PM

Facebook's Libra payment system could become a serious competitor for Bitcoin. This will happen if the US authorities legalize the company’s token.
I think even despite possible competition from Facebook, Bitcoin will continue to grow in price and develop as a technology.

TimeWarped

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:33:04 PM

I think even despite possible competition from Facebook, Bitcoin will continue to grow in price and develop as a technology.
halving will become one of the drivers of Bitcoin value growth, but it is unlikely to increase many times over. Reducing the remuneration for cryptocurrency mining is a well-known event, and its expectations have partially already affected the price of the coin.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:36:20 PM

halving will become one of the drivers of Bitcoin value growth, but it is unlikely to increase many times over. Reducing the remuneration for cryptocurrency mining is a well-known event, and its expectations have partially already affected the price of the coin.
everybody knows that after halving bitcoin price might increase. but if it happens, it will only be temporary.

moonsock891

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:39:29 PM

Libra, on the contrary to most of your opinions, may help the adoption and growth of the Bitcoin exchange rate, since its appearance pushed governments to regulate the cryptocurrency market, which will attract institutional investors to it.
1Excalibur

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:43:05 PM

it seems like lately, this crypto thing has turned into a religion…
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:46:18 PM

the definition of "religion" in this case is not entirely appropriate. In fact, religion is everything that has a universal distribution. The real community plays an important role because people themselves value certain things, but this does not mean that all these things can be called religion.

1Excalibur

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:49:15 PM

the definition of "religion" in this case is not entirely appropriate. In fact, religion is everything that has a universal distribution. The real community plays an important role because people themselves value certain things, but this does not mean that all these things can be called religion.
I said religion because I have met people who follow all forums, YouTube and social networks, and they wake up in the morning and guess what’s the first thing that they do? they check the bitcoin price. if this is not a cult then I don’t know what it is.
TimeWarped

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:52:10 PM

The main problem of Bitcoin today is the lack of regulations and laws, however paradoxical it may sound. You need to understand in what legal field to work with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: