Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exactly does a good project needs.  (Read 1953 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:10:10 PM

The most important thing is the background of the team and their track record . If the team jas exposure in the domain in which they are trying to develop something then it's well and good . Also see the market they are trying to penetrate and if there is really a requirement for such a thing.
To me, those are just too ordinary for us to evaluate a project. Nowadays scam projects can fake profiles in detail to deceive investors, we should pay attention to their ideas, their products and their partners. Those are the things that will make their project successful or unsuccessful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 11:27:20 PM

I think a good project really needs to be needed, where it concerns bounty hunters who always need a good project. For the problem of compensation for investment returns, I think it depends on the initial agreement between the developer and the investor. I think the project has its own policy in implementing it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:46:24 PM

From what I see it needs a good and dedicated developer, It needs financial support in private companies because ICO does not work now. Of course, community support, also some partnership with existing and working companies. It is very hard to start now if you don't have any funds just like starting from scratch it does not work anymore maybe IEO will work but on a decent exchange like binance.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:30:55 AM

The most important thing is the background of the team and their track record . If the team jas exposure in the domain in which they are trying to develop something then it's well and good . Also see the market they are trying to penetrate and if there is really a requirement for such a thing.
To me, those are just too ordinary for us to evaluate a project. Nowadays scam projects can fake profiles in detail to deceive investors, we should pay attention to their ideas, their products and their partners. Those are the things that will make their project successful or unsuccessful
that means the transparency is something that really needed by anyone. We have blockchain and when a project can't even prove it through use tx id to make it becomes more transparent and becareful if that can be considered as a scam project dude. There were so many people getting fooled caused by this.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:45:39 AM

I think a good project really needs to be needed, where it concerns bounty hunters who always need a good project. For the problem of compensation for investment returns, I think it depends on the initial agreement between the developer and the investor. I think the project has its own policy in implementing it
True, because hunters will also feel very tired when after doing a good job but not paid, so in this case it is very clear that the hunters need a project that is really good and has the potential to develop in any condition.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 04:34:58 AM

If the project is undervalued and the development is not going well, there are more chances that the project will go down and under the table for anybody to notice. Then a few years later someone will buy the project shares by some private deal and the investors will be shown the middle finger and told to f-- off. This has been my experience with altcoins and thus I dont put money in them anymore.

Whether a community can bring back a project and depending on that to wait for the price pump is a risky move. It is better to just sell off at a loss than to wait for that, because majority of such cases are waste.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 09:06:46 AM

I think a good project really needs to be needed

You are right, for altcoins to remain relevant, there is a need for projects to be good.
And if it is to highlight importance amongst others, you need to take note that a good project needs a good dev, a trusting community, a realistic product.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 09:13:39 AM

True, because hunters will also feel very tired when after doing a good job but not paid, so in this case it is very clear that the hunters need a project that is really good and has the potential to develop in any condition.
But good projects will not make bounty to attract interested people and investors. They have enough funds to operate and develop projects, bounty projects are non-investor projects and they are more likely to fail when they start an ICO or IEO. From 2019 until now I haven't seen any successful projects on this forum, they end up with a big scam.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:56:28 PM

Innovation is very very important, you are building a project in the lands of projects, there are probably close to 5k coins/tokens right now in the world, thousands of them didn't day of light and they are all gone, probably around 3k of them are still around somewhere in the world and around 1000 of them actually gets listed somewhere right now.

It means you have a HUGE competition and in order to stand out somehow you need to innovate, you need to do something that will actually change the world or at least make a huge impact on the crypto world. You may think the innovation and the idea you have is enough, but I can promise you that it is not really enough, you have to do even more and more so that you can show the world that you are "the one" otherwise people will just overlook you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:37:28 PM

- A great leader.
- Unique developers and active github..
- Honest and Transparent team.
- Funds
- Good community management.
- Good business plan and economic model.
- Important use case and product.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:49:52 PM

You cannot rely solely on the team because what if the devs decide that it's going to be their exit scam? They made some good projects and made some money and reputation and now will run another bitconnect, get a few million dollars each and live of it for the rest of their lives.

You can't rely on the name behind a project. The most important thing is what the project is about. Is it something revolutionary or just another centralized shitcoin with big premine.
GodRACE

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:53:36 PM

To my opinion I think there are some basic and advanced things a project needs.

Firstly, I will say a project needs a good team and leadership that has a vision. This is the most important in my opinion then followed by the community.

The community are the long-term and going concern of the project and they should not be neglected.

Advanced things are as usual capital(money), manpower(right mind-set).
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 09:08:16 PM

~
The question is, would these undervalued, poor dev projects ever compensate investors in terms of returns on investment?
I hope to learn further more below.
It seems there is no compensation, shitproject has many reasons to run away, then slowly disappear with a bag filled with money full of investor funds.

What exactly does a good project needs.
A lot of funds and excellent products that are truly innovative.
Surely it will be easy to collaborate with people or companies that have a good reputation in the crypto world. It will automatically attract investors, thus a large community will form itself Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:17:13 PM

Bith unique ideas and good community support are needs for a project to get successful then only it will be called a good project.But nowadays trust on the new projects get shrinking due to useless shit project or devs stops their development once they made profits for themselves so just stick with older better projects rather than taking a huge risk on new projects.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
lancelot18cryp26

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:00:46 PM

It takes a long time to earn trust. New projects are not to be trusted.
Trust a project if the team members are always the same for the core team...
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:35:37 PM

Bith unique ideas and good community support are needs for a project to get successful then only it will be called a good project.But nowadays trust on the new projects get shrinking due to useless shit project or devs stops their development once they made profits for themselves so just stick with older better projects rather than taking a huge risk on new projects.
I think we need to also add background check of the developer's and teams id what they did before . Some of the project already have pass scam doing before ,if investors early know about that they will not invested any money in that project even how good they promise they are.
Background check from how they enter crypto world until now not only to make an ICo to raised money from investors .

Skills of the owner and other bussineses they have before that is still running and working for them./ they should have bussiness management background so we can know if they can able manage a business to make thier own and entrust our money to them.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 04:43:35 PM

It's a combination of everything good developers, platform and community if you have all these combination it will end up a successful project all the best coins in the market, has all of these, take away anyone of that combination and it will slip in the market or they will just fade away in oblivion.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:58:13 PM

No matter how well written WP is, I don't think that evaluates to a good project as it needs many investors.
Relevance comes at place due to the degree of benefit that people can get from the project itself. Well popular example would be Bitcoin as we know it as it was found in 2009, and look what it solved to majority of the inconvenience that people are having back then.
It isn't just the good devs, community, and good vision of the project.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:18:41 PM

Exactly a good project never loss time and their combination everything is promising with intelligent development Activity. A real project always want more investors clients then they look how increase project developing identify. Therefore, investors people never avoid those projects where have must good profitable chance.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:17:36 PM

Good projects needs good community, transparent team and a working team with good product. A team with good mindset and team that understands what Cryptocurrency is and also have team growth in mind and investors funds in Mind. A good team with enthusiasm usually excel than those pump and dump projects. With a working products, investors will look for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: