Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Security in Crypto Matters?  (Read 1710 times)
HakaseMarui

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:14:45 AM

Its just not about the security tho as you may know this market can easily be hacked specially centralized cryptocurrency exchanges even the big ones wasnt able to avoid such hack like Binance, what we need is that it has security + assurance of getting our assets back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:42:58 AM

No one can guarantee security in crypto because there are so many hackers can easily take everything by hacking the exchange site and it is very difficult to get back the lost resources. Therefore, you have to be careful about your own safety your site's personal information cannot be shared with anyone crypto is traded in a decentralized manner but binance is a good place to keep cryptocurrencies safe for exchange. Because the binance rules are so hard, hackers don't get the information very easily.
gorepoonam

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:55:22 PM

Cryptocurrency Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software), By Type (Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, Ether Classic, Others), By End-use (Trading, E-commerce and Retail, Peer-to-Peer Payment, and Remittance), and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027

For more Information Visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/cryptocurrency-market-100149
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:53:04 PM

Security in crypto is very important, and it should be a top security to ensure it is secured probably. This is the first thing but always do whenever I open a new wallet, I always make sure I save my private keys in a secure place. Offline is the best way to save your keys, cause if you do save it online, your data might be exposed and that could leads to the lost of your precious assets. The fact that the crypto is a digital currency, it should be monitored with topmost security. Even more than the so called the bank security system. The ony different when it come to crypto is that, it is not control by anybody

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:54:19 PM

Security in crypto is very important, and it should be a top security to ensure it is secured probably. This is the first thing but always do whenever I open a new wallet, I always make sure I save my private keys in a secure place. Offline is the best way to save your keys, cause if you do save it online, your data might be exposed and that could leads to the lost of your precious assets. The fact that the crypto is a digital currency, it should be monitored with topmost security. Even more than the so called the bank security system. The ony different when it come to crypto is that, it is not control by anybody

Cryto is valuable and this is just indeed on storing off your money in a bank but this one is on different manner yet we are our own banks which means
security would really start from us on how we do handle it out and how strict we are trying to do those safety measure for our coins to be on the safe side.
Hacking and scamming is pretty common and offline storage is one of the ideal or best way on keeping your coins safe but doesnt mean it will
not really be affected by external events so you should really be watchful into those keys.
HakaseMarui

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:30:07 AM

I don't keep my funds on any exchange if I do so, it's very minimal and not that much of amount that I can't avail to lose. I have read somewhere this strategy of hiding your files and folders, although it's not that of a security but it's another way to simply add and keep your important files that contains your keys (if you are keeping it on a file format).

A backup is a must so don't depend mostly on your single file that keeps your PKs or the written format that you make. Always create a backup or duplicate or even more where you can keep it in a very safe storage that can't be find out by others.

It actually would be wise to just put your funds on a wallet or ledger which ofcourse is also a safe one. I do prefer trezor and exodus, I usually put my assets there specially my bitcoins when I am not trading it. Its much safer to do that way ifyou arent really into trading but still, choose the right exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: