Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Poetry  (Read 144 times)
Mind Control (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:00:51 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), 20kevin20 (1), Chris Barth (1)

Hi Bitcointalk. It has been a while.
I'll be sharing my own poetry about bitcoin in this thread from time to time. Forgive me if it will not be regular but I'll try. Grin

Everyone is encouraged to share too.

Disclaimer: I'm not good at this. But I try Roll Eyes

Bitcoin in the Future

The future has already been set,
Bitcoin will burst, that is my bet;
Tap here, tap there; Scan here, scan there,
Prove me wrong, that is a dare.

But despite of this growth and advancement,
Life will stay the same for it is what it was meant,
Beggars will still beg but this time is so lit,
Having the best line: "Sir, can you spare just one bit?"

Will be adding more, stay tuned! Wink
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:46:37 PM

I admire the your artistry on making this poem but I guess it is not a thing in here. You can't control the chaos with words.
I guess you just did this to get some merit but I don't find it interesting anymore and I'm pretty sure  you tried to do similar to this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5235239.0

We are trying to get merits but for at the very least make a post that we're all going to benefit like news, crypto events etc.

Don't rely on the first thread that you have read coz you just got back. I don't mean to discourage you to put an effort for somethings else.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 07:23:01 PM

I admire the your artistry on making this poem but I guess it is not a thing in here. You can't control the chaos with words.
I guess you just did this to get some merit but I don't find it interesting anymore and I'm pretty sure  you tried to do similar to this thread

It is a nice idea for me except that Op didn't impress you or maybe the thread isn't well handled. Making a bitcoin poem is innovative and if it is meant for merit, well almost every poster wish for merit to move up in rank except legendary member who have reached apex in the forum ranks.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 07:27:43 PM
Merited by Chris Barth (1)

We are trying to get merits but for at the very least make a post that we're all going to benefit like news, crypto events etc.

Don't rely on the first thread that you have read coz you just got back. I don't mean to discourage you to put an effort for somethings else.

If you find poetry non-interesting, it does not mean you have to poop on this member's work. He's more than free to post their new work on here and I'm sure there are some who appreciate it.

There's a difference between using e.g. articles for merit-hunting and sharing your own work. For example, even if I would ever hunt for merit by continuing to do some of the scammer-hunting work I've done before for the forum (not the case, but saying it hypothetically), does that mean my work should be pooped on by people like you? Smiley

OP, nice work. If you like poetry, keep up with it. Would be very interesting if one day a poem about BTC will be studied in school or if a book about BTC would become a best-seller. Cheesy
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 10:20:28 PM

This is cool. I really loved your lines as they compete (or won) mine. Since you said you got more coming, bring the best while coming. Don't rush it, don't force it, just let the creativity flow and they'll be credible. 😎

Edit:But it's quite strange to see that you haven't posted since October last year (except this post). Just saying.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Mind Control (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 07:28:21 AM

Gaining some merits may have been a goal of mine but that is not the true intention. I assume that you find my work as unappealing or something but this won't stop me from doing this.

It is a nice idea for me except that Op didn't impress you or maybe the thread isn't well handled. Making a bitcoin poem is innovative and if it is meant for merit, well almost every poster wish for merit to move up in rank except legendary member who have reached apex in the forum ranks.

I appreciate the gesture of trying to defend my work and I thank you for that.

There's a difference between using e.g. articles for merit-hunting and sharing your own work. For example, even if I would ever hunt for merit by continuing to do some of the scammer-hunting work I've done before for the forum (not the case, but saying it hypothetically), does that mean my work should be pooped on by people like you? Smiley

OP, nice work. If you like poetry, keep up with it. Would be very interesting if one day a poem about BTC will be studied in school or if a book about BTC would become a best-seller. Cheesy

Thank you for those warm words. And regarding the BTC book poetry, that's very optimistic and lit!

This is cool. I really loved your lines as they compete (or won) mine. Since you said you got more coming, bring the best while coming. Don't rush it, don't force it, just let the creativity flow and they'll be credible. 😎

Edit:But it's quite strange to see that you haven't posted since October last year (except this post). Just saying.

Will do! I struggle making some poetry but when they come, I put my all into it Smiley
I just read your work, it's good and you gain knowledge at the same time! There's no competition at all. Yours is in different level

Yeah, I've been very inactive here for a long time. I've been very busy at my work. I had my time now since our country is in lockdown.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: