Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin section is out of control, expect even more bullshits  (Read 1611 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:17:53 PM

We do believe many of the coins has been having a great succes and that is why a few has took a place on our exchange.

They are success for you because you made a killing on trade fees, nothing more. All in all, exchanges are cancer of cryptocoin scene so fuck off.

Fuck off also goes to moderator who moved this thread to Meta from Bitcoin Discussion. Let's hide from Bitcoiners info about potential threat, right?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

This has been discussed multiple times, we've yet to see any action being taken.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:22:23 PM

We do believe many of the coins has been having a great succes and that is why a few has took a place on our exchange.

They are success for you because you made a killing on trade fees, nothing more. All in all, exchanges are cancer of cryptocoin scene so fuck off.

Fuck off also goes to moderator who moved this thread to Meta from Bitcoin Discussion. Let's hide from Bitcoiners info about potential threat, right?

the moderators love to move shit around.  they get their kicks that way.  Since i assume they are not getting paid,
they have to at least get some gratification and fun.

Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:41:26 PM

This user is NOT staff of cryptorush.in  DO NOT listen to this user in any way shape or form as he is attempting to steal our name in order to steal bitcoins from unsuspecting users yet again.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

Since i assume they are not getting paid, they have to at least get some gratification and fun.

Even better - the payouts are based on our activity, so the more topics we move, the more we get paid.

Bitcoin Discussion board is not a "you can post and spam whatever the fuck you want because it's at the top of the page" board, but a board for "General discussion about the Bitcoin ecosystem that doesn't fit better elsewhere." Meta is for "Bitching Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum" (as the description says), so it was right to have this topic moved here.

Signature space available for rent.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:01:36 AM

I too agree with the original post for the most part.  I would like to see some kind of I don't know regulation on the amount of spam coins being pushed around here.  I know many crypto heads consider themselves some kind of anarchists or whatever but it has become so chaotic that the average newb stands no chance to sift threw what is real and what is total bull IMO.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:20:08 AM

This has been discussed multiple times, we've yet to see any action being taken.

Because the answer was no fifty threads ago. The Alt Coin section isn't to cater to alt coins, its to keep people from posting about alt coin stuff elsewhere on the forum. If the alt coin section goes, you will see the scam IPOs pop up in Project Development, Currency exchange, Bitcoin discussion, and all sorts of other places it shouldn't be.

The whole idea of Crypto Currencies is that you don't need to rely on someone telling you what you can and cannot do with your coins. If people want to ignore all reason and "invest" in some shady alt coin IPO, or invest in a failing coin, more power to them. They will get burnt and maybe learn a lesson. Anyone that would invest any significant amount of money into something that is obviously incredibly risky either has a lot of money, or a problem.

Bad alt currencies don't represent crypto currencies as a whole, any more than individual people represent Bitcoin. Its money, there are scams, bad services, illicit uses, thats going to be true for anything. Just think before you invest money, and you will be fine, if people don't have the mental capacity not to give a complete stranger with a shoddy business plan an irreversable payment online, then they should go back to using Paypal.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: