Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CORONA Spreading in many countries. Bitcoin is one Solution for Transactions!!  (Read 968 times)
Chrystora123 (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:07:54 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 11:38:39 AM by Chrystora123
Merited by nutildah (1)

nb; I edited this post a little based on existing discussions

we can see data in real-time from this site about COVID-19 Virus (Corona) which is currently serving almost all over the world

source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

many effects that occur due to the spread of the virus that until now there has been no cure (report from WHO), not only deaths and economic changes have occurred due to the spread of this virus, but also many others;

• 1. Kab'ah empty
    this is one of the extraordinary effects because we know that the Kab'ah is never empty by worshipers who want to worship (even during renovations).
  • 2. Prices of spare parts (electronic devices & vehicles) are rising
    China is famous for its counterfeit goods (KW) and cheapness, as a result of the spread of this virus many countries have shut down (export-import) to or from China.
  • 3. the appearance of strange greetings "Leg Shaking"
    many people and even state officials are afraid to touch hands (shaking hands) so they do "Leg Shaking" to still be able to maintain intimacy and avoid contracting the coronavirus.

there are many more effects that occur and I can not explain one by one here (because it must be too long)  Cheesy

if everyone is afraid to touch each other, are they not afraid of fiat money when they trade because the virus can spread through paper money (drooling or sweating)??  

This is the time we really must us digital transactions as a means of exchange because we are physically not in contact with other people so we avoid contracting the COVID-19 virus (Corona). Today's digital transactions can take the form of Cryptocurrency & Electronic money transfer service, here's the list;

Cryptocurrency;

Electronic money transfer service;

I hope the governments of countries around the world can think about this and even campaign it in their respective countries (Doing transactions with CRYPTOCURRENCY & Electronic Money Transfer Service, not with PAPER MONEY)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:51:17 PM

Yes then the money won't be the problem anymore  Grin , people should know that the money is able to spread more diseases and viruses compared to a crowded bus or taxi .
People won't just leave money , it is really essential so doing the online transactions might be the key to protecting yourself and your family members for the time being.
Bitcoins can be very useful in the international transactions .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 06:27:36 PM

This can help to prevent other people from using Paper Money (Fiat Currency) Especially when paying their bills and you have to leave the house to fall in line with those offices to pay.

1. Water bills
2. Electricity bills
3. Internet bills

And it is risky to our safety because we are exposed to many people where we are at high risk of contracting the virus. So hopefully the government has taken a step towards this.

~ Actually here in my country this is happening, We can now pay bills with digital money and crypto currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:27:17 PM

Not to argue the use of bitcoin, say a solution to solve to prevent being infected by covid-19 using cash, but more people keep using online banking already through their mobile banking apps and some digital wallets (Gcash, Paymaya) here in my place rather than bitcoin itself, but of course, there are some, like me using it, especially paying bills, online shopping, etc.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:56:23 PM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-we-did-not-say-that-cash-was-transmitting-coronavirus-2020-03-06

Cash is such an insignificant vector for the spread of this (or any other) disease, there's no need to panic about it, just was your hands after handling cash and you will be fine. We won't see any big increase in BTC adoption because of the virus, people will use credit cards more if they'll have to, but otherwise everyone will keep using cash. And you overestimate how much regular people care about this virus, most people in the world don't even wash their hands as much as they should.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:00:15 PM

Not to argue the use of bitcoin, say a solution to solve to prevent being infected by covid-19 using cash, but more people keep using online banking already through their mobile banking apps and some digital wallets (Gcash, Paymaya) here in my place rather than bitcoin itself, but of course, there are some, like me using it, especially paying bills, online shopping, etc.

Agree, been using my bitcoin and bank apps for transactions of my bills to save me time and the hassle of going on line. I don't want to say this, but maybe many people are too imaginative on how to used crypto specially when we thought that it can spread out thru paper bills. And there are a lot of people around the world who don't have a clue to what crypto is, so I doubt that we will suddenly see a surge of usage just because of the covid-19 pandemic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:22:08 PM

I wonder how much filth is on the average banknote vs the buttons on a card payment machine. The cash could've been laying dormant for days. A card machine in a supermarket will have been fingered by people who've been fingering rancid rent boys ten minutes before. I'll be using a pencil from now on if it goes above the contactless limit.

As for the original theme of the thread, no one gives a shit. Other than hopeful Bitcoin fans of course.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:02:32 AM

Uhh virtual banking bro. Bitcoin is way too young atm. Not enough to fill the void of not using fiat currency. Especially with how only there are a few number of mediums out there that accept BTC as payment. Also, using Bitcoin as a solution for transactions IS NOT gonna fix the problems of factories closing down ( temporarily) and the weird leg shaking greeting officials do.

In essence, this isn't even a solution to the problem. The virus is still there, and even if transactions were done online ( which I'm pretty sure most of the people who know about it do it), the virus could still spread in different avenues.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:13:56 AM

Cash is such an insignificant vector for the spread of this (or any other) disease, there's no need to panic about it, just was your hands after handling cash and you will be fine.

it's not cash that's the problem. it's being in the physical presence of other (potentially infected) people.

The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.

Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
    Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html

so i can see the appeal of getting groceries and other goods delivered directly to your home, rather than braving crowded marketplaces right now. i would avoid crowds and shopping in general.

the thing is you don't need bitcoin to do that. amazon, primenow, instacart, etc all work with credit cards and the gamut of electronic payment methods. the OP is really reaching. the coronavirus isn't gonna increase bitcoin adoption.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:19:09 AM

Bitcoin is an option when something like this happens, but it is not the only one. We have several other online payment options, of course. But we really have to do away with hard cash for now, and even cards, certificates, stubs, and anything that will require people to make contact with one another. Accordingly, the virus may actually settle in the fibers of money or paper. That is why paper bills are already passing through a disinfection process before released to the public once again. But if possible, people should just choose online or crypto payments.  

Anyway, I am seeing how COVID-19 is shaking the world in a way. If I may add some effects of COVID-19 to the world's day to day life.

• Classes are suspended.
  • Flights are cancelled.
  • Conferences, seminars, training, meet-ups, and even nationwide exams are either postponed or cancelled.
  • Stocks and replacements of goods are drained.
  • Religious services have been cancelled or done online.
  • Tourism hits the bottom.
  • Discrimination are somehow awakened.
  • Panic buying of masks, disinfectants, and even food.
  • Unemployment is rising.
  • Shares are falling in many countries.
  • Streets, markets, parks, etc. are deserted.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:15:22 AM

Today one of the widely spreading news is the coronavirus many people today are getting affected with this virus, and one of the cause is the food they eat like bat, insects, and more that always migrate into different places and becomes a host to that disease and that is start into Wuhan, China and now spreading all over the world because there are some people came from the affected country and transfer into another one also this kind of disease is airborne so it can be touched into different objects like the money, we can infect quickly now with moving money, and it is better if we are going to use the cryptocurrency or the digital currency to pay or transfer funds to avoid having a direct contact with the things of the infected person; also it is good to buy a bitcoin and use this to buy a lot of things we need to do because it is more faster and efficient than the traditional way of paying and we are also avoiding the virus.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:25:07 AM

But how sure are we that it is only Bitcoin which is the solution to this problem? There are online banking and other digital currencies so how come that we should expect Bitcoin will be the only medium given that there are still countries to which it is not yet recognized as an official currency to be used in online services due to its market price instability. There could be a time where Bitcoin would be the main medium but not as this early. There will be further developments for such thing to happen.
I wonder how much filth is on the average banknote vs the buttons on a card payment machine. The cash could've been laying dormant for days. A card machine in a supermarket will have been fingered by people who've been fingering rancid rent boys ten minutes before. I'll be using a pencil from now on if it goes above the contactless limit.

As for the original theme of the thread, no one gives a shit. Other than hopeful Bitcoin fans of course.
There are just these people who are becoming absurd when it comes to Bitcoin. We do recognize Bitcoin as a helpful currency but we cannot disregard its flaws. Bitcoin still is under the process of development and with that being said, we cannot fully make use of it at this point other than a form of investment.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:35:21 AM

So you're pretty much saying that Bitcoin is the only way we can transact in a cashless manner? I mean, I'm a huge ass bitcoin bull in the long term but you might want to think realistically. Let's not act as if online banking and online payments platforms like PayPal/Venmo/CashApp/etc doesn't exist.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:47:16 AM

So you're pretty much saying that Bitcoin is the only way we can transact in a cashless manner? I mean, I'm a huge ass bitcoin bull in the long term but you might want to think realistically. Let's not act as if online banking and online payments platforms like PayPal/Venmo/CashApp/etc doesn't exist.
I dont know why people are really that positive enough to believe that bitcoin would replace that traditional online banking. lol
Without even having second thoughts that theres already a way on making cashless transactions even crypto doesnt exist.
They do really believe that they will consider it out? Im sure it won.

For now there might be some show of interest but doesnt mean that it will be considered generally.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:04:23 AM

Government has digital currency as well and it being used by all people in my opinion. And they will use first their money fiat in form digital currency for payment system. Indeed, bitcoin and altcoin can be used as a solution as well with one note government can accept the using of cryptocurrencies as a payment system in their country. This virus is very horrible, its transmission is very fast and a lot of media that can be transmitted including through money.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:06:30 AM

There are so many aspects to consider with this Corona Virus to avoid spreading.
Everybody should be aware of the options available. I do agree with your suggestion,
 Crypto should be recognized as a solution to the current status of the economy because of the Corona Virus.

Though we don't like this kind of situation from happening again, but this is a good example where the usage of crypto is inevitable. Less contact with your local fiat which has been changed hands so many times you don't even know how many people have been touching that paper money. However, the percentage of people that know how to transact with crypto is very small so maybe this time, they will try to explore the possibility of using digital currencies. Consequently, it may drive mass adoption.
BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:19:25 AM

we can see data in real-time from this site about Covid-19 Virus (Corona) which is currently serving almost all over the world

many effects that occur due to the spread of the virus that until now there has been no cure (report from WHO), not only deaths and economic changes have occurred due to the spread of this virus, but also many others;

1. Kab'ah empty
this is one of the extraordinary effects because we know that the Kab'ah is never empty by worshipers who want to worship (even during renovations).

2. Prices of spare parts (electronic devices & vehicles) are rising
China is famous for its counterfeit goods (KW) and cheapness, as a result of the spread of this virus many countries have shut down (export-import) to or from China.

3. the appearance of strange greetings "Leg Shaking"
many people and even state officials are afraid to touch hands (shaking hands) so they do "Leg Shaking" to still be able to maintain intimacy and avoid contracting the coronavirus.

there are many more effects that occur and I can not explain one by one here (because it must be too long)  Cheesy

if everyone is afraid to touch each other, are they not afraid of fiat money when they trade because the virus can spread through paper money (drooling or sweating)?? 

This is the time we really use Bitcoin and CryptoCurrency as a means of exchange because we are physically not in contact with other people so we avoid contracting the Covid-19 virus (Corona). 

I hope the governments of countries around the world can think about this and even campaign it in their respective countries (doing transactions with digital money, cryptocurrency and not with paper money)

If virus can really be transmitted via fiat money then we need to stay away from it as long as the virus is still there especially if there are no cure yet. Digital assets will be the best solution for, crypto is already there and any of the governments can temporarily use it in order to at least lessen the virus effect in their respective countries.

China, Iran and South Korea should make a bold move right now if they want to fight the virus. Once the virus will be eliminated then they can just use their fiat immediately but right now bitcoin and other digital assets will be the right option to choose for them.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 07:40:13 AM

People will not start using Bitcoin just because of corona virus. You forget that many people still don't know that Bitcoin exists and that will not change over night.
They will not give up fiat money and id they will not use it in physical way they still have credit cards.
Yes, virus can be spread through money bills but also through other objects that people use but you can't just stop using everything and live in constant fear.
Don't push.the theory that corona virus is good for Bitcoin because that is not true.

mk4
Legendary

Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 01:44:01 PM

I dont know why people are really that positive enough to believe that bitcoin would replace that traditional online banking. lol

There's really a chance though. It's just that it won't really happen in a snap of a finger. It's just going to take time. A LOT of time. Bitcoin's liquidity is simply not there yet. But in the future? Maybe. Time will tell.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 02:04:35 PM

Physical cash is one of the main routes for Coronavirus transmission. The banknotes and coins are being used by dozens of individuals every week and the virus remains in them and contaminates who ever touches them. There were reports from China about the government burning banknotes, in a bid to contain the spread of the virus. I even read about reports where the government was planning to ban physical cash altogether, so that the virus spread could be slowed down.
Chrystora123 (OP)

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 04:40:52 PM

There's really a chance though. It's just that it won't really happen in a snap of a finger. It's just going to take time. A LOT of time. Bitcoin's liquidity is simply not there yet. But in the future? Maybe. Time will tell.
You're right, it's not that easy and brief to make cryptocurrency generally accepted by many people, it takes time and complex education.  but I think "ready or not", the world government must start to educate about cryptocurrencies because "Stable Coins"can already be one of the legal payment instruments.

btw.. thank you for the positive opinion expressed in this thread.. hopefully, the spread of the Covid-19 virus can be reduced immediately by WHO, so that the panic disappears and the world returns to normal.

kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:37:47 PM

Bitcoin is an option when something like this happens, but it is not the only one. We have several other online payment options, of course. But we really have to do away with hard cash for now, and even cards, certificates, stubs, and anything that will require people to make contact with one another. Accordingly, the virus may actually settle in the fibers of money or paper. That is why paper bills are already passing through a disinfection process before released to the public once again. But if possible, people should just choose online or crypto payments.  

Anyway, I am seeing how COVID-19 is shaking the world in a way. If I may add some effects of COVID-19 to the world's day to day life.

• Classes are suspended.
  • Flights are cancelled.
  • Conferences, seminars, training, meet-ups, and even nationwide exams are either postponed or cancelled.
  • Stocks and replacements of goods are drained.
  • Religious services have been cancelled or done online.
  • Tourism hits the bottom.
  • Discrimination are somehow awakened.
  • Panic buying of masks, disinfectants, and even food.
  • Unemployment is rising.
  • Shares are falling in many countries.
  • Streets, markets, parks, etc. are deserted.

Bitcoin is a good thing to pay for stuff without touching anything. There are more than 700 cases in France, and I am starting to wonder whether this could push to the decision of recognizing Bitcoin as legal money there... As for other effects, it's quite terrible. We were organizing a conference at our university which was supposed to happen in less than two weeks, but two days ago an official statement banning conferences and other events that unite many people in one place... I just wish Bitcoin could help with stuff like that as well, I guess  Grin

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:51:05 PM

The plague caused by the Covid 19 virus really needs to be watched out, but remember, do not spread panic but provide useful information and provide as much help as possible to prevent the expansion of this outbreak. In fact, even though this is quite dangerous, many people who contract the virus can recover. By implementing a healthy lifestyle and good hygiene habits can reduce the risk of contracting.

Regarding the use of cryptocurrency to prevent transmission of the virus by contact using money media, I think there is already an e-money that is more effective and widely used. Many effectiveness is superior, including the legality, so there is no need to rush to use bitcoin, in fact, there are still many people who do not understand.

1. Kab'ah empty
I was quite sad to see Mataf in the empty Kaaba which is usually filled with Muslims for Tawaf. This really makes my heart tremble, when God puts the test, this is where we have to be truly grateful for our health.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:28:40 PM

I believe everyone is definitely aware of the dangers and spread of Corona Virus but certainly bitcoin is not the ideal solution to be used as payment method globally. This is likely to keep the network full of unconfirmed transactions. However, it can be used in areas that have been hit seriously like China, Korea, italy, France etc.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3104

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:47:49 PM

I'm still not sure I understand the hysteria over all this.  Normal flu has potentially contributed to killing hundreds of thousands of people each year, but that's not on the news every day. 

Plus, as others have said, there's likely very little impact on Bitcoin in terms of adoption because people supposedly don't want to handle physical cash.  I think people are just looking for an excuse to be bullish on speculation.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Twentyonepaylots

Merit: 370

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:56:29 PM

I'm still not sure I understand the hysteria over all this.  Normal flu has potentially contributed to killing hundreds of thousands of people each year, but that's not on the news every day. 

Plus, as others have said, there's likely very little impact on Bitcoin in terms of adoption because people supposedly don't want to handle physical cash.  I think people are just looking for an excuse to be bullish on speculation.
Are you saying that the internet is just over reacting to corona virus? cause this is definitely true that there are plenty of people dying jsut because of a simple flu and not being reported on the news, but the fact that the virus is news people should be aware of it. Bitcoin could potentially be used on this kind of situation like in China, Korea and other countries that have been hit by the virus.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:20:26 AM

That's the most reasonable opinion in the room, I agree. It's the fear of the unknown that's driving all the hysteria. At this stage, we don't fully understand how COVID-19 is spread, and it seems to spread much more easily than similar viruses:

The new virus spreads much more readily than the one that caused severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS (also a coronavirus), and has infected more than ten times the number of people who contracted SARS.

Genomic analyses of the new coronavirus have revealed that its spike protein differs from those of close relatives, and suggest that the protein has a site on it which is activated by a host-cell enzyme called furin.

This is significant because furin is found in lots of human tissues, including the lungs, liver and small intestines, which means that the virus has the potential to attack multiple organs, says Li Hua, a structural biologist at Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

People are also fearful since it could take more than a year to develop a vaccine.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:19:29 AM

we can see data in real-time from this site about Covid-19 Virus (Corona) which is currently serving almost all over the world
how accurate the data was?aside from it was released by such coronavirus world?actually the truth is no one can give the exact details because even Chinese government is hiding the real scores.

what is this all about?is this interesting?who cares if people don't Shakes Hands this cannot effect the world mate so why need to Put this here in serious discussions?
I believe everyone is definitely aware of the dangers and spread of Corona Virus but certainly bitcoin is not the ideal solution to be used as payment method globally. This is likely to keep the network full of unconfirmed transactions. However, it can be used in areas that have been hit seriously like China, Korea, italy, France etc.
Unconfirmed Transactions?lol you mean if the whole world happens to adopt Bitcoin we cannot sustain the transactions faster releases?if this is the truth then Bitcoin dont need to be for the whole world?being in Bitcointalk and a cryptonians you are the one who first Believe and support the process and not this way.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:49:57 AM

how accurate the data was?aside from it was released by such coronavirus world?actually the truth is no one can give the exact details because even Chinese government is hiding the real scores.

what is this all about?is this interesting?who cares if people don't Shakes Hands this cannot effect the world mate so why need to Put this here in serious discussions?
Unconfirmed Transactions?lol you mean if the whole world happens to adopt Bitcoin we cannot sustain the transactions faster releases?if this is the truth then Bitcoin dont need to be for the whole world?being in Bitcointalk and a cryptonians you are the one who first Believe and support the process and not this way.

There are several articles that there are corona-related deaths that are not included in the tally.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. And learning Chinese mentality, they really have some issues in providing the real truth.
If they can mask it, they will. But they can't mask the worldwide deaths owed to this Covid.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3050311/its-pneumonia-everybody-china-knows-about-many-deaths-will-never

https://www.wsj.com/articles/relatives-wonder-whether-pneumonia-deaths-were-tied-to-coronavirus-11579915630
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:13:41 AM

This can help to prevent other people from using Paper Money (Fiat Currency) Especially when paying their bills and you have to leave the house to fall in line with those offices to pay.

1. Water bills
2. Electricity bills
3. Internet bills

And it is risky to our safety because we are exposed to many people where we are at high risk of contracting the virus. So hopefully the government has taken a step towards this.

~ Actually here in my country this is happening, We can now pay bills with digital money and crypto currency.

In our country, if you pay those bills manually you need to go to their outlet with lots of people and mostly crowded that will make you prone to be infected with the coronavirus. Thankfully, we have coins.ph that will let us pay those bills with bitcoin without going out to their outlets and at the same time we can get some cash back with its current promotions.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:31:19 AM

There are several articles that there are corona-related deaths that are not included in the tally.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. And learning Chinese mentality, they really have some issues in providing the real truth.
If they can mask it, they will. But they can't mask the worldwide deaths owed to this Covid.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3050311/its-pneumonia-everybody-china-knows-about-many-deaths-will-never

https://www.wsj.com/articles/relatives-wonder-whether-pneumonia-deaths-were-tied-to-coronavirus-11579915630
you got exactly what i am trying to impose here int his topic because every updates seems to be only releasing the truth for the other countries but from the Main affected country in which China?i doubt that they are telling is all the real score so for me lets not count what they say instead let us focus from the countries outside chine that is very alarming now because the cases is really increasing like in our country,though we have only small cases yet today our own City declared that we have a infected for the first time.

Let us all care for our community and most specially for our family members.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:35:38 AM

I think there is a proper procedure on how the government should burn the cash or money that is circulating in their economy. First, they need to identify serial numbers and records it, once they've recorded it, that is the time they could add a volume to an existing cryptocurrency if they have it. Mainly to avoid confusion and creation of money that could result to huge inflation rate and might affect their economy negatively.

As an alternative to transactions using cash, bitcoin isn't the only one we should consider, but to think and choose most appropriate currency and I think the best option is to create one that will be best suited for one's financial economy.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:12:27 AM

I like the idea but we should be more realistic here,
We know that online payment is the best solution for now and it would depend on each country if they would use crypto or just make an online wallet with their own currency.
And I think it is great to finally move into cashless society.

camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:39:13 AM

1. Kab'ah empty

there are many more effects that occur and I can not explain one by one here (because it must be too long)  Cheesy

This is the time we really use Bitcoin and CryptoCurrency as a means of exchange because we are physically not in contact with other people so we avoid contracting the Covid-19 virus (Corona). 

I hope the governments of countries around the world can think about this and even campaign it in their respective countries (doing transactions with digital money, cryptocurrency and not with paper money)

You can't just neglect money. It is essential for a country's growth and development because not just it measures how well the government can provide for its people but at times like this, where there is a massive spread of virus, it is very important to survive. It's been proven that the virus can be spread through touching surfaces that has been touched by someone infected. Money, first and foremost, is the most likeable instrument of the spread. Yes we can use sanitizers and alcohol for disinfection but currently, we know that there is a shortage of medical supply for most countries. The solution that we can see for now is online transaction and the use of Cryptocurrency. We have heard news about different countries using Bitcoin for transactions, payments, and bills. Though people can use online banking and non-banking apps and softwares on their phone and computer, we really vouch for the safety of Bitcoin among users who are afraid of being infected. For those who aren't in the field of regular banking, Bitcoin can be useful.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:01:09 AM

There's already quite an information regarding the correlation of bitcoin and coronavirus issue. According to the article created by cointelegraph here, the traffic of about the searches concerning "Bitcoin Coronavirus" is now more than the traffic for the searches about "Bitcoin Halving".

What does this signify?

IMO, people are now looking for the possible ways they could transact and they find bitcoin as a method to do so. With the spreading of Corona virus, there's no doubt that paper money is one of the factor for the spread of the virus.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mohdk52

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:42:10 AM

I still don't understand why the coronavirus affects the price of bitcoin to such an extent?
LittleJadiel

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:49:37 AM

Without even having second thoughts that theres already a way on making cashless transactions even crypto doesnt exist.
They do really believe that they will consider it out? Im sure it won.

For now there might be some show of interest but doesnt mean that it will be considered generally.

Theres a high chance, especially with the current state of the market - we're talking about decentralization after all.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:38:45 AM

lol seriously ? bitcoin wont have a value if no physical money flow on it    .  imagine if there will be no people going outside to cash in ( fiat to btc ) and will only sell and sell btc if they have remains  .

the value of btc will just keep on decaying until it comes to the point that itill drop down to zero  . gee that was scary thing to happen on bitcoin   . also how can one obtain a bitcoin if he will not cash in using his fiats   ? working online to earn a bitcoin is now getting tougher because of the competition and popularity of btc
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 10:00:34 AM

Bank notes are one of the dirtiest thing people touch everyday. They carry different viruses, bacteria and other microbes that gets transferred from one person to another. The case of coronavirus is another reason why we should totally ban cash. Though doing that may make it easier for the government to prohibit it's people from trading and transacting crypto with fiat.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pffrt

Merit: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:18:50 AM

Corona has been detected in Bangladesh too. 3 people were found infected in our country. Bangladesh is in a very risky position for this type of virus and can go epidemic within couple of days because of the lifestyle of Bangladeshi people. How can Bangladeshi use crypto while most of the people have no idea about this? However, the recent inflation may at least force people to find alternate of fiat.
viennemariela

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:43:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/J4GF1DH.png

1. Kab'ah empty

COVID-19 has been affecting the world since its discovery - big time. We have witnessed deaths, fear, loss, and decline; not only when it comes to our life but on the economical status of our countries. We know that one way of spreading this disease is through the contact of touch to the surfaces where the infected person touched or held. And we also know that paper money and coins are very dirty. It hold lots of germs and viruses that can cause us sickness and disease including this recent virus. Several countries have been adapting to "work at home" style to minimize the chances of catching the virus. Similarly, normal people can avoid the infection by being sanitized and healthy at all times.

Yes, Bitcoin can be one of the tools for safer and healthier transaction. Since it is digital, it doesn't require contact or touch and doesn't require you to travel. However, we know that there are certain mobile banking apps as well as transaction apps such as Gcash or Paymaya that allows us to do the same thing. The problem here is that, if few people in a certain country isn't aware of Bitcoin, how can they use its power to be safe from the virus?
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:55:13 AM

We know that online payment is the best solution for now and it would depend on each country if they would use crypto or just make an online wallet with their own currency.
at least there will be a chance that people will migrated from Fiat using to Cashless society and we have been waiting for this long time now.
countries now are surely looking for this option because like what South Korea did,they Burnt some cash because of infections.

Bank notes are one of the dirtiest thing people touch everyday. They carry different viruses, bacteria and other microbes that gets transferred from one person to another. The case of coronavirus is another reason why we should totally ban cash. Though doing that may make it easier for the government to prohibit it's people from trading and transacting crypto with fiat.
i second this one because yeah Bank Notes and Coins are circulating nationwide ,sometimes worldwide and we know that different hands handling this,even the dirtiest person can carry and hold these notes each time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:14:12 AM

at least there will be a chance that people will migrated from Fiat using to Cashless society and we have been waiting for this long time now.
countries now are surely looking for this option because like what South Korea did,they Burnt some cash because of infections.

i second this one because yeah Bank Notes and Coins are circulating nationwide ,sometimes worldwide and we know that different hands handling this,even the dirtiest person can carry and hold these notes each time.
However, radical steps such as burning are not needed because you can simply protect banknotes in various ways.
In some countries, money is disinfected with ozone and ultraviolet. In Japan, a special device in ATMs before issuing heats the bills to two hundred degrees. This is enough to get rid of bacteria, fungi and mold.
For example, euros are processed with special compounds. But the best in terms of hygiene are polymer banknotes.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:44:45 PM

People are dying mate, no one is caring for money or Bitcoin. Without Fiat money, Bitcoin would be nothing. It is childish to think a world without fiat and only Bitcoin available there! More than 3200 people died already, so, I am not interested in Bitcoin money, rather I am trying to save my family from this killing virus! 

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
alexsandria

Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:01:28 PM
Merited by Chrystora123 (1)

People are dying mate, no one is caring for money or Bitcoin. Without Fiat money, Bitcoin would be nothing. It is childish to think a world without fiat and only Bitcoin available there! More than 3200 people died already, so, I am not interested in Bitcoin money, rather I am trying to save my family from this killing virus! 
Actually they are not saying that no fiat money because what they are trying to say is bitcoin or digital currency just like it to colin g will be the key for stopping da virus to spread because we all know this coronavirus can be transmitted or spread through just physical contact so money or paper money can be a source of physical contact by person to person so they're trying to say that to lessen the spreading of the coronavirus that probably use digital currency as a mode of payment for every transactions that we are doing right now.

diluted11

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:09:18 PM

People are really dying, it's not about money or coin . We all know Bitcoin would be nothing. It is childish to think a world without fiat and only Bitcoin available there! More than 3200 people died already, so, I am not interested in Bitcoin money, rather I am trying to save my family from this killing virus!
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3104

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:13:39 PM

That's the most reasonable opinion in the room, I agree. It's the fear of the unknown that's driving all the hysteria. At this stage, we don't fully understand how COVID-19 is spread, and it seems to spread much more easily than similar viruses:

The new virus spreads much more readily than the one that caused severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS (also a coronavirus), and has infected more than ten times the number of people who contracted SARS.

Genomic analyses of the new coronavirus have revealed that its spike protein differs from those of close relatives, and suggest that the protein has a site on it which is activated by a host-cell enzyme called furin.

This is significant because furin is found in lots of human tissues, including the lungs, liver and small intestines, which means that the virus has the potential to attack multiple organs, says Li Hua, a structural biologist at Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

People are also fearful since it could take more than a year to develop a vaccine.

Okay, so I suppose it being more infectious than the flu means it's potentially more dangerous.  But it sounds as though flu and Covid-19 will have similar outcomes in that those who have it will generally only die if they have pre-existing conditions or already frail immune systems.  Almost like both illnesses are sharing the same pool of potential victims.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:23:26 PM

Maybe there is a chance that bitcoin can be a solution for the transactions in able to many countries to lessen the spreading of the coronavirus because this coronavirus or just spreading through physical contact and may be airborne we are using digital transactions or mobile banking if then probably will be able to lessen the chance spreading the virus all over the world or in some countries. It can be really a positive effect if this will be able to used by the people so that they can do transactions without having any physical contact with other people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:23:28 PM

Why bitcoin?
Why not Paytm, GooglePay, Paypal, Payoneer etc..

I agree that fiat cash is likely to spread more of the COVID-19 and it would be better to use payment methods which does not include any external physical touch. Though bitcoin is a good payment method to tackle this issue, there are still many countries which do not accept BTC.
BTC can surely be used but online payment systems already exists which transfers fiat money directly to the person's bank account.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dex_trade

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:25:26 PM

If the system fall because of the pandemic, neither Bitcoin or there cryptocurrencies won't matter anymore. Pandemic could disrupt the coal industry, electric power systems and everything that depends on it, including you access to the internet.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:29:01 PM

we know that there are other online payments that having in the circulations now so the idea of bitcoin alone is now that much.
but heading forward yeah it is the online payment that will save the world in this issue and one of those are cryptocurrencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mazlumekinci

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:31:55 PM

corona is too dangerous virüs.But we are from turkish.İn turkey clear zone.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:32:12 PM

The truth remains that sick people don't show interest in business and dead people don't go into business. The world is truly sick at this time now and that makes me question how Bitcoin becomes a solution to transactions. Oil price has plunged drastically because of Coronavirus that has affected many the so many countries that patronize oil. Even the crypto market isn't spared with total market cap dropping from over $300billion to $220billion at the moment. It's really a difficult moment for all as it sands now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chrystora123 (OP)

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:30:16 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 04:55:40 PM by Chrystora123

People are really dying, it's not about money or coin . We all know Bitcoin would be nothing. It is childish to think a world without fiat and only Bitcoin available there! More than 3200 people died already, so, I am not interested in Bitcoin money, rather I am trying to save my family from this killing virus!
I also do not care about the wealth or even the Bitcoin that I have, I have 2 children and 1 wife that I love very much.. The core issue I discuss here is "How should government policy control the spread of the Covid-19 virus".  in my country they (the government) distribute masks and hand sanitizers for free but whether it has been effective in suppressing the spread of the virus??   when you go to a traditional supermarket you will find that very dirty banknotes are circulating there!!
the virus is transmitted through contact droplets and fomites (transmission media). So, public health is related to steps, such as good hand hygiene and breathing etiquette (coughing into your elbows or covering your mouth with a handkerchief, tissue or mask and removing it immediately). This is an important action that can be taken to prevent infection.

snip..
The speed of transmission is an important point of difference between the two viruses. Influenza has shorter median incubation periods (time from infection to symptoms) and shorter serial intervals (time periods between successive cases). While the Corona virus serial interval is estimated to be 5-6 days. The influenza virus interval is 3-5 days. This means that influenza can spread faster than the corona virus

the two viruses are almost identical, but what sets it apart, for now, is that the vaccine for Covid-19 hasn't been found. Maintaining the condition of your body and your family is a very effective step that we can take at this time

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 06:05:15 PM

Yes you’re right, but right now there are lots of things that you can’t do with Bitcoin, I don’t know if it’s the same for other countries but that’s how it is where I live, though there is not much cases of Covid-19 virus, just only two people are with the virus, but everyone is still being careful so they are now making use of mobile banking apps.

There is more you can do with these mobile banking apps than with Bitcoin. When you open the banking app you will be able to use it to pay your bills – electricity bills, water bills, etc. But if you’re using Bitcoin you can’t do most of these, and there are no places where you can spend with Bitcoin like restaurants, and shopping malls. I heard in China people now mainly make use of WeChat Pay.
garyrowe

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 06:28:25 PM

1. Kab'ah empty

I posted on a similar thread that is the information on the below link https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/08/who-offers-advice-about-using-cash-as-coronavirus-continues-totransactions is anything to go by, then Bitcoin might be the best option in carrying out transactions. With the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, financial transactions can be carried out without fear of contacting the virus through exchange of currencies. Thus is clearly an added advantage to the existence of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:42:12 PM

Absolutely, but the point is that the transaction using bitcoin is better than physical transactions as of now since virus is really spreading so fast and hitting even the biggest and richest countries. It is indeed true that fiat is really needed as of now for help but I think there are some charities as of now that are being sent online so that they can help without getting infected, and it is way faster as we all know that. Bitcoin can be a support to those doctors who really wants to find and build a cure. Funds will also help the hospitals who are taking care of the people who are suffering from the said disease. Making transactions with bitcoin is way safer as of now to prevent yourself and your own family from this virus, you can make transactions indoors, paying bills, buying foods, and etc.

BTMBitcoinVN

Activity: 90
Merit: 17

Largest BTM network in Vietnam

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 02:53:15 AM

While Bitcoin itself is a "clean" transaction method, for Bitcoin ATM operators [for background - we are Vietnam's largest Bitcoin ATM operator] these times are especially challenging.

Three main challenges to tackle:

- Cleanliness/Hygenie of the BTM itself
- Cleanliness/Hygenie of the Bills provided by the BTM
- Host venues possibly closing down

1) In order to avoid that your machines become a germ incubator which spreads possibly diseases from Bitcoin ATM user to Bitcoin ATM user our staff has been directed to wipe the machine clean at every visit at the machine.
Furthermore we provided hand sanitizer at each machine in order to enable our clients to keep personal hygiene before/after touching the machine to reduce spread of potentially harmful virus loads.

2) We are refilling exclusively fresh bills from the bank these days in order to reduce the risk of the bills being contaminated.

3) This one is more out of our control as Bitcoin ATM operators given the widespread lockdowns and massive demand shock by lack of tourisits, visitors and locals dining out. Luckily our host locations so far are all providing delivery options and we do our best to help them promote their services in order to help them to come through these hard times.

So if you are in Saigon by chance, feel free to give the guys from Italiani's a call and order one of their tasty pizza's.

You can also find an interview with Ariel, one of the owners of the shop, here where she talks about her entrepreneurial journey and how she found out about Bitcoin.  Smiley

BTM Department - BitcoinVN - https://bitcoinvn.io/ [Vietnam's premier Bitcoin Exchange Service] - https://btm.bitcoinvn.io/ - www.twitter.com/BitcoinATMHCMC
LEON331300

Activity: 264
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 10:06:50 AM

Well,  I wouldn't agree with you. People would rather have their money as fiat funds than in bitcoin at the period of Global pandemic , because there's not limitation to fiat transactions unlike cryptocurrency. People,  especially those in counties with total economic lock down need as possible their money easily assessed.

▀█✘██✘██✘█▄     BlockX     ▀█✘██✘██✘█▄
✘✘✘ Digital Assets Settlement & Payment on Blockchain ✘✘✘
✘✘✘blockxnet.com✘✘✘
KrisAlex18

Merit: 160

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 11:10:20 AM

Well, as COVID-19 has no cured yet, many people are afraid of going outside just to do some transactions in real life, they are afraid of purchasing some goods and stuffs because of being afraid to be attached from other people, so they are also afraid of using fiat currency so the best option that they can use is the cryptocurrency, but the problem is some countries do not still accept bitcoins and different cryptocurrency in their land so they can't still use it, I hope that this situation will be a lesson fro everyone especially to the officials that they should really accept the bitcoin because it can be alternative to fiat currency when some crisis happens again.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 11:16:23 AM

I guess this depends per country to country, some countries does not have good adoption with crypto, so crypto can't help them and I don't expect they'll try to educate themselves during this pandemic we are experiencing now.

People in developed countries, maybe this would really help them since bitcoin has good liquidity and they can exchange their fiat to bitcoin (vice versa).

Exchanges who are adding fiat gateway gives convenience to users too.

Will see, at this time, it's also good to invest and hold bitcoin, who knows the demand will significantly increase.  Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 11:50:12 AM

Well,  I wouldn't agree with you. People would rather have their money as fiat funds than in bitcoin at the period of Global pandemic , because there's not limitation to fiat transactions unlike cryptocurrency. People,  especially those in counties with total economic lock down need as possible their money easily assessed.
This paper currency is much more prefered to use by many people than online payment.
For example here in my country all do more people know and adopt crypto currency there are only few or sometime no department store accept crypto as mode of payment . How will you buy things food that you need using crypto/ bitcoin if they dont want to accept it as payments.
Baby Dragon

Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 01:00:50 PM

This paper currency is much more prefered to use by many people than online payment.
For example here in my country all do more people know and adopt crypto currency there are only few or sometime no department store accept crypto as mode of payment . How will you buy things food that you need using crypto/ bitcoin if they dont want to accept it as payments.
People will prefer the convenience of using fiat because they can easily used it as a payment method to provide their needs. Bitcoin may be beneficial, but we can't change the fact that some people aren't even aware that a digital currency existed. The virus can be easily transmitted through contact with infected person and bitcoin may help to stop spreading of the said virus, but people will surely choose the currency they grow up with and the currency that will help them purchase goods and services on different stores.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 01:10:00 PM

I do not think people will be interested in using BTC instead of Fiat. Fiat has more acceptance than BTC around the globe and in crisis situation people tend to keep fiat handy.

Almost all fiat currency can be traced digitally, therefore I do not see the use of Bitcoin in such a situation. In my country we generally use mobile wallets that are connected to our bank account at local stores.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
conected

Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 01:20:25 PM

Well, as COVID-19 has no cured yet, many people are afraid of going outside just to do some transactions in real life, they are afraid of purchasing some goods and stuffs because of being afraid to be attached from other people, so they are also afraid of using fiat currency so the best option that they can use is the cryptocurrency, but the problem is some countries do not still accept bitcoins and different cryptocurrency in their land so they can't still use it, I hope that this situation will be a lesson fro everyone especially to the officials that they should really accept the bitcoin because it can be alternative to fiat currency when some crisis happens again.
- You are seriousizing this issue, although people are very worried about the virus problem and restricting movement outside, but in general, buying some goods is very normal, they always have disinfection measures before using, acceptance for bitcoin is not necessary right now. Besides, if people do not want to move out, using payment via internet banking can still use, it is even more convenient than bitcoin many times when this is a service under government control while bitcoin as you say, the government still considers it to be unreliable to the people

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:41:08 PM

i hope this will happen to avoid being infected but i think it has no clearly at this time. because more people dont know bitcoin and more people they are know but don't know how to transact via bitcoin.  i agree for this sulotion to avoid infected for any viruses if all of us know how to use this currency.

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:02:06 PM

i hope this will happen to avoid being infected but i think it has no clearly at this time. because more people dont know bitcoin and more people they are know but don't know how to transact via bitcoin.  i agree for this sulotion to avoid infected for any viruses if all of us know how to use this currency.
Lockdown is a great time to teach what bitcoin is to someone who closes to you. They have more time to understand what exactly bitcoin and how the function. I have doing it right now, send them an image about bitcoin and if they have more interest I'll call them and give them an article about bitcoin and thus far it still going work. Actually, my final intention is not they use bitcoin as payment system for the first time, but I tried to teach them how benefit from bitcoin if they have it. And yeah they are interested, especilly with this current situation they need a side income and I'm tryin' to introduce about trading too.
matan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:36:40 PM

Digital currencies are now the best and most secure payment method
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:58:29 PM

One of the ways to pass the virus is by making a physical contact to a infected person or passing the things that has been touch by an infected person, that is why using and having bitcoin is the best solution to avoid the virus because you can make a trasaction without touching or having a physical contact to any individual, so i hope that the government would realize that using crypto can help.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:16:43 PM

1. Kab'ah empty

If virus can really be transmitted via fiat money then we need to stay away from it as long as the virus is still there especially if there are no cure yet. Digital assets will be the best solution for, crypto is already there and any of the governments can temporarily use it in order to at least lessen the virus effect in their respective countries.

China, Iran and South Korea should make a bold move right now if they want to fight the virus. Once the virus will be eliminated then they can just use their fiat immediately but right now bitcoin and other digital assets will be the right option to choose for them.

Probably it is! Fiat money are the no.1 for being most used thing here in the world because it comes from a lot of people, from one person to another from time to time. We never know if someone who is infected touched the money that you have now so it is better to be safe. This is right time where we can improve the true advantages and definition of bitcoin. Bitcoin can do a lot to the community, economy, and our living besides as a mode of payment and transactions. It can also help a lot of people who are in need during this Corona outbreak. You can send donations to those legit fundraisers who are really willing to help people to sustain their health and support their necessities. Also before doing that, be careful of sending bitcoin during transactions to prevent losses. It is also one step for promoting the bitcoin and increase its mass adoption.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:45:12 PM

One of the ways to pass the virus is by making a physical contact to a infected person or passing the things that has been touch by an infected person, that is why using and having bitcoin is the best solution to avoid the virus because you can make a trasaction without touching or having a physical contact to any individual, so i hope that the government would realize that using crypto can help.
Right, after many attempts made such as quarantine, social distancing, etc., but they still allow their citizens to leave the house if it is really necessary to buy food and other necessities which in reality they still touch an item from another individual, if the government applies payment using crypto then efforts to avoid any virus will be more effective. But whatever has been attempted, hopefully it can run well and hopefully everything will return to normal as it should.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btcholder

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 09:40:04 PM

Because corona is contagious virus that's why it's too much possible to spreading if we use money (paper note) in our daily life. That's why doctors says to wash hand properly if someone use money in some cases. And in that case of course Bitcoin is a solution for transactions. Cause you don't have to use your hand to touch bitcoin when you need it.   

Government should attention on this point and i think after all things done, bitcoin will be accepted in many country besides of fiat money.   

Thanks for the source by the way. Hope it shows right update.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 11:18:47 PM

You need to understand what kind of country in question. In different parts of the world, bitcoin has a different development and a different degree of influence on the economy. For example, in the USA, during self-isolation, bitcoin will be a good way to pay for remote purchases, and accordingly its price will increase.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 11:33:42 PM

Well, paper money ain't safe from a country that records thousands of infected people. This paper money might have been in contact with an infected person and pass it from one person to another. The other alternative would be using credit and debit cards for safety purposes.
Bitcoin has not been widely accepted from most of the merchants and stores, so I guess using Bitcoin as a mod of payment isn't applicable to all of the countries, specially the third world country who only have a handful of businesses that accepts Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 06:09:36 AM

Coronavirus is spreading all over the world very quickly. It is very Infectious Diseases and our government also warned that coronavirus can spread through money. Coronavirus can alive on paper for a few hours. So Bitcoin is a solution for transactions but it can not apply overnight. People who do not have any knowledge about Bitcoin, we can learn them about bitcoin and encourage them to use it. The people who have used bitcoin, they use bitcoin for their daily purpose and avoid to use normal currency to prevent coronavirus.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 06:33:15 AM

Had been my problem since I knew about this virus.
How am I going to prevent myself from touching people or touching what they have already touched.

Specially when you are going to the grocery. There ain't much problem with that since you could use other options which they could just scan something for the payment.
The other problem is when you are buying with small merchants.
They don't have any payment option but just cash. So you will pay with it and then they will give you a change. Of course you are going to touch that.
I have been freaked out by all of this. Using alcohol like every 5 minutes to disinfect. I almost bathe with alcohol when I got home.
Something must be changed. Cashless society maybe. If it ain't bitcoin then use something else.
nizam8089

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 01:08:33 PM

How different businesses are operating within the economy of cryptocurrency in the spread of a coronavirus is relevant in many cases for various reasons. As the traditional securities market has been hit hard by the coronavirus, the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is relatively high, though the market has declined overall.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 01:29:40 PM

It is possible to use these digital payment methods but not everyone is able to use this kind of technology due to some reasons like those people who are poorest of the poor that does not have the ability to own a smartphone for these kinds of transactions.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-we-did-not-say-that-cash-was-transmitting-coronavirus-2020-03-06

Cash is such an insignificant vector for the spread of this (or any other) disease, there's no need to panic about it, just was your hands after handling cash and you will be fine. We won't see any big increase in BTC adoption because of the virus, people will use credit cards more if they'll have to, but otherwise everyone will keep using cash. And you overestimate how much regular people care about this virus, most people in the world don't even wash their hands as much as they should.
I don't think that there is a connection between the virus and Crypto Currency mass adoption.
Nah, people these days never wash their hands significantly but with this epidemic, people are learning again that they need to wash their hands regularly to prevent the virus from spreading.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:07:01 PM

The spread of the corona virus is very fast, makes me think that bitcoin can be a solution to financial transactions that occur.
Bitcoin is very good to be able to avoid the corona virus, because by using bitcoin there is no need for physical contact. So many
bitcoin users will use bitcoin for financial transactions. If true bitcoin can be realized as a payment it is better to use it immediately
for financial transactions.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:14:18 PM

The spread of the corona virus is very fast, makes me think that bitcoin can be a solution to financial transactions that occur.
Bitcoin is very good to be able to avoid the corona virus, because by using bitcoin there is no need for physical contact. So many
bitcoin users will use bitcoin for financial transactions. If true bitcoin can be realized as a payment it is better to use it immediately
for financial transactions.
In most cases where physical fiat is not the first option to use, alternatives like bitcoin mostly being  discuss. If people realized and start to use and
allow this system to function as how it's being created then we can say that bitcoin is really a good deal to transacts.
Financial market should act and allow this currency to work alongside with other digital money and take the very use of this chain.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 05:41:53 PM

Don't  forget that btc alone can not fulfill the need of buying things that people may require in this period, yes we know btc is another alternative for transaction but there are limitations to use btc to transact, in this case, fiat is still needed to do many transactions, plus not many people have the idea of btc and how to use it, so btc still can not fulfill many of the demands.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:55:58 PM

I was thinking about this the other day. I hate using notes as it is and the virus just gives me even more reason not to want to touch it. Its filthy stuff. The virus can live for 24 hours until it dies so that is a long time to stay active if the notes exchange hands often and I think that touching banknotes is just as bad as shaking hands. Bitcoin is best suited but not mainstream enough so people should use credit cards.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:43:37 AM

1. Kab'ah empty

You are pretty much right to say that Bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency can reduce the risk of being infected with the virus. I have seen the news about paying for water and electrical bills using digital payment such as GCash and PayMaya. Probably, if they know Bitcoin, then they would be given a very big help. But let's face it. Poor families which sometimes dominate the population, cannot neglect tangible money. They need it to survive and to be able to buy things for their home and their own protection. However, due to the lockdown, their small-paying jobs are in halt resulting to no income. The government now provides solution with donations and relief goods. I just hope by the end of this pandemic, or even right now, we can educate them about the perks of having Bitcoin in their hands.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:32:30 AM

I guess this depends per country to country, some countries does not have good adoption with crypto
There are country that has many users adopting crypto but the only thing is the government isnt favor of them. In my country, users are pretty well interested and good thing is many of other firms affiliated with crypto are expanding their merchants accepting crypto. Well if this continue maybe they can issue a usage of it especially in the time where corona really pain in the ass, what I mean is now.

Don't  forget that btc alone can not fulfill the need of buying things that people may require in this period, yes we know btc is another alternative for transaction but there are limitations to use btc to transact.
Transactions arent limited its the merchants and services that accept btc is limited. If only those medical supply can be easily acquired then its done deal already before. Crypto is a solution for safe way to handle purchasing but still its not perfect to replace fiat in the future.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:12:41 PM

Yes, we should all be making use of digital payment methods, but that alone is not enough to stop the spread of Coronavirus, there are other things that one has to do as well to avoid being infected with the virus.

You should as well try to stay indoors and make sure that every food and meat you eat is thoroughly cooked and try to wash your hands as much as possible, and avoid touching your eyes and your nose, because those are how the virus can be contacted. Digital payments are good and will help keep a distance from people, though cryptocurrency is not all that popular now, so people would opt for other means of online transaction.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
mdzahed134

Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:59:39 PM

Not only four countries are affected but undoubtedly these are highly affected based on their deaths ratio. The new cases are rapidly increasing day by day in the other countries. Bitcoin can not play solution for as a transaction in the many countries, where no adoption. It’s never using as a global payment method.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 05:26:42 PM

Sad to see the US being nowhere near the top but now it has become the country with most cases! Same goes for Italy. If only the government and the people took this case seriously.
You are saying that everyone is after to touch each other and the fiat currency might be infected which might pass the virus to the receiver which is true, but what about the goods he will be receiving for exchanging his bitcoin? Won't that be infected too? Whats the solution for that?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:43:31 PM

What of online banking, Alot of people started making use of their cards to purchase some goods and services. Take for instance, in United State of America, alot of people prefer using credit cards rather than fiat. Crypto too can be used but not as flexible as credit cards because you can actually purchase anything with card but there are limitation to the services you can access using crypto
Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:23:54 AM

As we can see the coronavirus is now pandemic, because it is easily transfer by coughing of someone that is infected and touching it on a things that we always touched and fiat currency is one of the reason of spreading it by just passing them through different people that is infected. As a solution for that digital currency is a must nowadays, because it will prevent the virus in spreading. We used digital currency on the store or a banking system that has an online transactions so that it will help them to received the payments

borya.kapustin.79

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:52:55 AM

Time for cryptocurrency 100%.

₿₿₿ Rubi Kapustu ₿₿₿ In Kapusta We Trust ₿₿₿
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:39:15 PM

During this time, digital technology has been a significant aid to secure the safety of humanity from the pandemic dsiease. Online transactions has been taking place now in every part of the world, avoiding instances that would require going out of their homes and facing the risk of catching disease. Many people have switched to using cards and online banking instead of using cash because there have been articles indicating that the passage of flat currencies has been one of the reasons of spread of COVID-19. I highly agree that if Bitcoin along with many online currency could be of great solution to avoid the risk of danger when leaving home to buy goods.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
icewitch0612

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:17:44 PM

Bitcoin is one of the solutions, but not the only one.
nigelk

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:37:20 PM

Peopel already have so much solutions for transactions...
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 10:42:40 AM

Agree, been using my bitcoin and bank apps for transactions of my bills to save me time and the hassle of going on line. I don't want to say this, but maybe many people are too imaginative on how to used crypto specially when we thought that it can spread out thru paper bills. And there are a lot of people around the world who don't have a clue to what crypto is, so I doubt that we will suddenly see a surge of usage just because of the covid-19 pandemic.

Hmm true, bitcoin is not globally known at this time. So some people prefer to use online banking like GCash, Paymaya and Coins where they find it more convenient because it is common in the country. But for us who did know the use of bitcoin, we are much into it, we are the one who see the future of this and we should have care to share it to others for them to understand and learn the basics and use of it. Nowadays, people are afraid to use hard cash because of COVID-19 which rapidly spreading in different countries. Online banking is so much easier for them to use where they can easily pay bills, transfer money and buy stuffs which bitcoin could also do.

Yes it's true that bitcoin is one of the solution for transactions but not for everyone. Now, what we can do is to advertise or promote bitcoin  from the low-cost transaction fees, buy and sell, pay bills and etc., to people. And we just hope that someday it will be widely known, accepted and adopted from different places.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:48:13 AM

Now that we all under pandemic,its spreading all over the world.Yes online transaction are most effective way.Many of us are afraid going outside and merwly staying at home.And maybe bitcoin can be the solutions on some transactions but its only an option as there is some other choices like gcash,online banking tranfer paymaya and more.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:15:38 PM

Yeah that's for sure, bitcoin is a really good means for making transactions these days and I have been making use of it in situations where it's possible. The only downside is that there isn't much places where bitcoin is being accepted as a payment. When I go to stores I'm asked to make payments with my banking app or to scan their QR codes, some of them even request for my debit card which is one thing I don't like and have avoided those stores.

This is not time to be making use of cards and cash, because these are ways that the virus can be spread, so I seriously avoid them. And as for online shopping it has always been with my debit cards or PayPal. The only times I have gotten to make use of bitcoin in payment is between me and friends or some working partners.
conected

Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:09:45 PM

Yeah that's for sure, bitcoin is a really good means for making transactions these days and I have been making use of it in situations where it's possible. The only downside is that there isn't much places where bitcoin is being accepted as a payment. When I go to stores I'm asked to make payments with my banking app or to scan their QR codes, some of them even request for my debit card which is one thing I don't like and have avoided those stores.

This is not time to be making use of cards and cash, because these are ways that the virus can be spread, so I seriously avoid them. And as for online shopping it has always been with my debit cards or PayPal. The only times I have gotten to make use of bitcoin in payment is between me and friends or some working partners.
- I think using the card and cash is still normal right now, you should not worry too much about the virus can spread through that way because as a user, we know this is a dangerous disease, washing hands with hygiene solutions is necessary after going out and having contact, even at stores, employees will ask customers to do so before making transactions. If you still have worries, online shopping and online payment are still very popular, Bitcoin is not yet a necessary solution when value is risky in the economy recently

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:01:47 PM

Yes, it may be but we can not proceed at this moment in that process. Because most of the government did not support it yet and people also has lack of knowledge about it. On the other hand there are now also has many transaction system by online in fiat money. So that people can easily pay like current bill, water bill, etc and if money over they can take it from bank account through online. So i think BTC is not the only solution.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:50:37 PM

I do agree on this. Many people prefer to use mobile wallets and banking apps here in the Philippines. People prefer to not spend cash during transactions using this apps and another thing, it is very accessible and is easy to use. It is also popular because of the advertisements unlike bitcoin and other cryptos that are not so famous here in our country. Though many people also know and uses crypto but it is still very little compared to people who prefer cash and these mobile wallets.
mdzahed134

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:28:15 PM

As we can see the coronavirus is now pandemic, because it is easily transfer by coughing of someone that is infected and touching it on a things that we always touched and fiat currency is one of the reason of spreading it by just passing them through different people that is infected. As a solution for that digital currency is a must nowadays, because it will prevent the virus in spreading. We used digital currency on the store or a banking system that has an online transactions so that it will help them to received the payments

Yeah, digital transaction will help reduce infection this Novel Corona Virus(COVID-19). BTC isn’t a global currency so we can't use it instead of fiat money these condition. Many trusted respondents i see, not only Corona Virus, any viruses can rapidly transferring by physical money because it’s transfer man by man. Various germs existence in fiat currency, so it’s spread very quickly among people from one man.                 

Sanugarid

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:37:22 PM

Yeah, digital transaction will help reduce infection this Novel Corona Virus(COVID-19). BTC isn’t a global currency so we can't use it instead of fiat money these condition. Many trusted respondents i see, not only Corona Virus, any viruses can rapidly transferring by physical money because it’s transfer man by man. Various germs existence in fiat currency, so it’s spread very quickly among people from one man.                 
On top of that sad news is that most and major of businesses today are closed due to the virus. The fact that bitcoin transaction is not an example of hand-to-hand transaction will be a very huge help preventing the virus to spread or even prevent it from being a pandemic but we already have it so we have to deal with it. Bitcoin offers a lot from anonymity to contact prevention but we also lack of is the implementation, we already have the knowledge how to apply these things we just need some more time to become wary of it, I smell a good one after this virus be erased.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:02:16 PM

On top of that sad news is that most and major of businesses today are closed due to the virus. The fact that bitcoin transaction is not an example of hand-to-hand transaction will be a very huge help preventing the virus to spread or even prevent it from being a pandemic but we already have it so we have to deal with it. Bitcoin offers a lot from anonymity to contact prevention but we also lack of is the implementation, we already have the knowledge how to apply these things we just need some more time to become wary of it, I smell a good one after this virus be erased.
The problem is indeed in the adoption of cryptocurrency that has not been maximized. On the other hand, if it is to reduce contact with physical money, there is electronic money that is more effective, I think because it is often used and is legal.
We can take a lot of wisdom from this pandemic, (1) care more about cleanliness, (2) the importance of having savings and plan B from every effort or work we do, (3) more care for people around the underprivileged, (4) changes to an effective and safe payment system

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
FanatMonet

Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:08:05 PM

But for payments within the same country, credit cards are most suitable, they do not have a large commission, in addition, they make payments instantly, and there is no need to wait until there is confirmation, as with cryptocurrencies that can significantly wait for confirmation.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:05:47 AM

Cashless transaction can be a good aid for the prevention of the spread of pandemic but tere is a problem. I don't have the charts so sorry in advance but there is more business that are not yet on the cashless transaction trend especially basic needs which makes us convert our holdings into fiat which is iffy because the market is fluctuating in unpredictable way. This might sound crazy but right now fiat still has some control on the circulation of transactions.

ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:15:52 AM

Your logic is correct, but do not forget that there are already debit electronic cards that can also be pulled out anywhere without contacting with fiat money.In other words, people have minimal contact with paper bills.
Gotumoot

Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:34:51 PM

Bitcoin can be great help today, and of course other digital currencies as we do not need to hold money and we reduce the chance of being infected with the Corona virus. So this is also a great opportunity to promote Bitcoin and Crypto Currency to our friends so they have awareness about it and they also buy bitcoin.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 04:04:26 PM

That's so right, this virus has opened then eyes of many leaders about the flaws of using Fiat currency. Making transactions digital is the way to go and I think the US and China might be the first two countries to go digital with their own cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, none has disclosed his intentions of using Bitcoin as their payment mode.
Twentyonepaylots

Merit: 370

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 04:11:38 PM

That's so right, this virus has opened then eyes of many leaders about the flaws of using Fiat currency. Making transactions digital is the way to go and I think the US and China might be the first two countries to go digital with their own cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, none has disclosed his intentions of using Bitcoin as their payment mode.
We might see fiat currency disadvantaged with this kind of situation but the question is, are we ready to use the alternatives? We don't even have that machines that can handle digital transactions, from my personal experiences most machines in my city is always offline and having difficulties keeping the services for online and digital payments. Fiat currency might give you the virus due to different person it contacted but we can't use crypto now. The best we can do is that we keep our environment clean and wearing personal protective equipment to avoid catching the virus.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:54:01 AM

For sure, bitcoin is the transaction method that a lot of people needs to start using from now, but another question is who is accepting bitcoin? I have tried many times to make payment with bitcoin offline but the problem I always have is that there are no places where it's being accepted. The case is different when it comes to online, online you can find lots of places where you can make use of bitcoin as a payment method, but it's never the same when it comes to using it locally.

Online we have purse.io where we can make payments with bitcoin to buy whatever we need, but the case is that it requires shipping for some of us in some countries and would probably take longer than when you use an online shopping that offer services locally, just like Amazon is available in the US and you can get fast delivery.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:12:10 AM

You're right! Bitcoin is the best solution at this time that covid19 is continuously spreading around the world. Making an online transaction using bitcoin is the safest way,so people must try to use this and start using online transaction using bitcoin.
Those in other country,they should use bitcoin to send money for their love ones specially now that it's very difficult to send money through remittance.

Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 08:51:26 PM

Well, It isn't really as you say it. This is because even tho we don't have to make physical contact when making payments for stuffs, how do we pay for little things? Things like the bread you buy in a nearby store, etc. To me, if we want it, we have to promote bitcoin so people can know more about it, start using it, and we all can enjoy it.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:03:25 PM

Bitcoin isn't suited for everyday transactions currently. For example, buying food, and necessary items. Bitcoin has been described before as not being suitable for micro transactions, and I would tend to agree to some extent. Currently, due to several factors Bitcoin isn't a everyday use currency. This is mainly due to adoption, but also because of the fees associated with purchases if they are of low value.

For sure, bitcoin is the transaction method that a lot of people needs to start using from now, but another question is who is accepting bitcoin? I have tried many times to make payment with bitcoin offline but the problem I always have is that there are no places where it's being accepted. The case is different when it comes to online, online you can find lots of places where you can make use of bitcoin as a payment method, but it's never the same when it comes to using it locally.

Online we have purse.io where we can make payments with bitcoin to buy whatever we need, but the case is that it requires shipping for some of us in some countries and would probably take longer than when you use an online shopping that offer services locally, just like Amazon is available in the US and you can get fast delivery.

If you're fine with going through a third party similar to that of Paypal then most places are capable of purchasing from with Bitcoin. Another alternative is going to people on the services section, and asking for users to purchase items via fiat, in return for Bitcoin. Unfortunately, most companies aren't accepting Bitcoin natively, and will be reluctant to accept it for as long as there is a unstable, and unpredictable market. There are other alternatives to Purse that are local specific so if you search your country, and a payment merchant for Bitcoin you'll probably find something.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:13:12 AM

Bitcoin will certainly be the future but it is still too young a technology to become the form of daily payment unfortunately. In this period of covid-19 virus, bitcoin would have allowed less transmission of infections than is possible with traditional fiat methods, it would be very useful at this sad moment to encourage people to become aware of these new forms of payment that can greatly facilitate daily life  Smiley
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:00:22 AM

Bitcoin will certainly be the future but it is still too young a technology to become the form of daily payment unfortunately. In this period of covid-19 virus, bitcoin would have allowed less transmission of infections than is possible with traditional fiat methods, it would be very useful at this sad moment to encourage people to become aware of these new forms of payment that can greatly facilitate daily life  Smiley

It could have been like that if those governments had supported the use of bitcoin on each of their respected countries but they went into extreme where some banned the use of it and some don't do anything about it. Now they are thinking about how they can use it in this kind of situation but its already late. I mean, how will you educate the people when you cannot even get close to them. only those who have advance knowledge in the computer world can follow the instructions given by the users in google but those newbies need a one by one tutor to learn how to use it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:01:27 AM

Yes, that's a good and appropriate step for now, if the country does a Bitcoin transaction, it will benefit a lot if it is applied by the local government.

1. Bitcoin prevents Covid-19 transmission / infection to people who make transactions.
2. Just pay with Bitcoin adjusted to the price of goods and fiat currencies.
For example;
You buy at a price of $ 100, so you just pay with Bitcoin 0.0000 Bitcoin, adjusted to the value of Bitcoin on the day and time of the transaction.
I think if that is done at least the percentage of Covid-19 infected in each country decreases, besides physical contact with other individuals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 05:23:11 AM

The COVID 19 outbreak has given a reason for the authorities to cut back on the use of physical cash. And I am not very happy about this. We should remember that one of the biggest advantages of physical cash is its anonymity and that's the main reason why the authorities want to eliminate its usage. If we use any of the digital forms of payment, the authorities will be able to track us, and our privacy will be lost.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:33:25 AM

The Coronavirus has allowed us to stay away from banks and paper money, which is why I agree that it is the best time for people to realize that BTCitcoin is a solution for digital money transactions.

In my country, Venezuela we are accustomed to banking electronically and more recently through Apps called: "Pago Movil" which would be a mobile payment. We have a good chance to adopt cryptocurrencies soon We are one step away from achieving it. But it will not be decentralized because the government is proposing to take its cryptocurrency PETRO.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 10:40:23 PM

If we use any of the digital forms of payment, the authorities will be able to track us, and our privacy will be lost.
use the Bitcoin mixer so that your privacy is save...  Cheesy
even if we use digital money like Paypal, Paytren, Skrill, and others, our identity will be tracked. there are only a few countries that are technologically and educational quality of the people, are able to use Bitcoin for transactions, maybe not now but in a few decades, Bitcoin sure will be able to be used in micro transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:57:32 PM

I just hope people think like that. People in this forum would be thinking that using bitcoin will be massive at this time since it would avoid being in contact with people but in reality, it is not happening. People holding bitcoin, and focussing more on how they would be able to maximize their profit. People using another payment method like in our country, coins.ph, and other mobile payments. People are more focussed on getting fiat in order to buy things they would be needing inside their houses for long weeks of quarantine. The government is even distributing fiat for that purpose for a week without salary or job is really hard especially for those people that don't have anything to start with.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:36:51 PM

We are in the look that Bitcoin is giving help to minimize the spread of the virus but just to think that many people aren't considering it rather stick into fiat money. It is also due to the fact that Bitcoin never fully recognized as a currency nor the people accepting it as what it meant to be. We may think that a lot of people used Bitcoin for this time but somehow they are converting it into fiat. The adoption seems out from reality and still, we are not confident enough how Bitcoin works and its role.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 03:02:42 AM

I do agree on this. Many people prefer to use mobile wallets and banking apps here in the Philippines. People prefer to not spend cash during transactions using this apps and another thing, it is very accessible and is easy to use. It is also popular because of the advertisements unlike bitcoin and other cryptos that are not so famous here in our country. Though many people also know and uses crypto but it is still very little compared to people who prefer cash and these mobile wallets.
this is the problem because until now Most people consider Bitcoin as an Investment and not a use for payments and transactions.
this must be change and people must learn that Bitcoin must be circulating and not to be stored for the long time.
the more we uses Bitcoin the higher the market shows healthiness and from that Investors will believe that they can trust this currency and from that many will enter and use the market and this will favor all of us cryptonians.

ultrloa
Legendary

Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 03:15:40 AM

this is the problem because until now Most people consider Bitcoin as an Investment and not a use for payments and transactions.
this must be change and people must learn that Bitcoin must be circulating and not to be stored for the long time.
the more we uses Bitcoin the higher the market shows healthiness and from that Investors will believe that they can trust this currency and from that many will enter and use the market and this will favor all of us cryptonians.

That's why many people got confuse about the real deal on bitcoins since many though that this is of ponzi scheme or mlm for the sort of people who doesn't know about it, People really needed to be educated about the use of bitcoins since for sure we will get a good track if majority will spread some positive output especially by now its a good opportunity to market it to the people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mdzahed134

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:13:17 AM

Bitcoin isn't suited for everyday transactions currently. For example, buying food, and necessary items. Bitcoin has been described before as not being suitable for micro transactions, and I would tend to agree to some extent. Currently, due to several factors Bitcoin isn't a everyday use currency. This is mainly due to adoption, but also because of the fees associated with purchases if they are of low value.

Absolutely right, in the pandemic Covid-19 right now most people in need of essential accessories those are daily need.  Even though we can't able to pay our nearest shop to buy foods, if these are not authorized for btc payment. In this hard time i can't depend on btc transaction. Even now i have no enough physical money, in this case the mobile banking supported is absolutely remarkable.            

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:08:23 AM
Merited by alexsandria (2)

Right now bitcoin is the best solution for financial transactions, because transactions using bitcoin do not need physical contact. And also
the spread of the corona virus can be through paper money, this has become evidence that bitcoin can be a solution. Because of  all
bitcoin transactions done digitally, so you can avoid the spread of the corona virus. All bitcoin haters and the government must be able to
understand and have big hearts accept bitcoin as payment.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 10:18:20 AM

At some points, I might agree with what you said that Bitcoin is the solution for transactions.

However in our country, Bitcoin isn't accepted widely in the establishments so instead of using Bitcoin to pay something especially the bills we choose to convert it into PHP thru an online app (coins.ph) and we will use the online app to pay our bills. This is the solution for us in order to continue our transactions but still Bitcoin played a big role there. Probably these applies to some people here that are living in my country too where I live who are earning BTC here thru signature campaigns.

I can't say at this moment that Bitcoin is really the solutions for transactions for now. What others are doing is they are converting BTC into their own currency and that is what they are using for transactions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:25:12 AM

Right now bitcoin is the best solution for financial transactions, because transactions using bitcoin do not need physical contact. And also
the spread of the corona virus can be through paper money, this has become evidence that bitcoin can be a solution. Because of  all
bitcoin transactions done digitally, so you can avoid the spread of the corona virus. All bitcoin haters and the government must be able to
understand and have big hearts accept bitcoin as payment.

It is more safe to do transactions in bitcoin than via cash or credit cards. But the problem is not many people uses bitcoin and they are not aware of it. Few days back I wanted to pay someone in bitcoins but he was insisting on cash because he didn't knew about bitcoin and therefore he does not trust digital currency.

Bitcoin need to be spread more, if we want it to make a alternative currency for paper money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chrystora123 (OP)

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:53:22 AM

I can't say at this moment that Bitcoin is really the solutions for transactions for now. What others are doing is they are converting BTC into their own currency and that is what they are using for transactions.
thank you for your opinion  Wink

It is more safe to do transactions in bitcoin than via cash or credit cards. But the problem is not many people uses bitcoin and they are not aware of it. Few days back I wanted to pay someone in bitcoins but he was insisting on cash because he didn't knew about bitcoin and therefore he does not trust digital currency.
You are right, a credit card is one of the payment solutions, but to have a credit card is very difficult, many conditions must be met by people who want to make a credit card, and usually those who are middle-class who have a credit card. so I don't think credit cards are a solution for now..

Bitcoin need to be spread more, if we want it to make a alternative currency for paper money.
You are right.. I think it's time for ministers of education in each country to make a subject that discuss about cryptocurrency.

Sanugarid

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:09:12 PM

You are right, a credit card is one of the payment solutions, but to have a credit card is very difficult, many conditions must be met by people who want to make a credit card, and usually those who are middle-class who have a credit card. so I don't think credit cards are a solution for now..
Hmmm credit cards could be an alternative for transaction means right now as fiat currency is still at large on spreading the virus however there are lots of stuff to consider when using a credit card. First if the merchant is putting an interest on what you have bought to their shop coz there are who have interest rates. Secondly credit cards do have a credit limit and it depends on the type of wage you are earning, not ideal to those under the middle class. Third is that we don't know how the pandemic will last.

You are right.. I think it's time for ministers of education in each country to make a subject that discuss about cryptocurrency.
Maybe we should start it after we get rid of this virus coz every government now are focus on how to find cure to the virus and eradicate it.

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 03:55:47 PM

The problem is that Bitcoin is not that popular. So in most cases, if you want to make payment with Bitcoin, then you need to purchase gift cards that are denominated in fiat cash first. There are very few options for doing direct payment with BTC or any other cryptocurrency. And regarding the safety part, let's not forget the fact that Bitcoin is not 100% safe from wallet hacking.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:31:04 PM

Considering the ongoing situation bitcoin can also be used as one of the medium for transaction same as that's mentioned in the op. To the expectation we don't have the real life situation more advanced with most of the people and Store authorities having knowledge on cryptocurrencies and its accessibility.

Now there were more and more number of online wallets. These wallets help in making transaction using the smartphones. This way we can avoid the contact of hands which is the major reason for virus spreading.
adeandro

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:09:58 AM

This is one solution, but not the only one.
Swapzone

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:10:44 AM

That's actually what we have been trying to say since the beginning, BTC and crypto, in general, can be a very useful alternative in such situations.
mohdk52

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:30:46 AM

This could really help if transactions didn't take so long.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:46:57 AM

Bitcoin is a shit with regards to transaction over-all. The transaction speed is very slow and the fee is not convenient at all when you are doing micro-transaction, not all people have gadgets and internet. Yes, I am bitcoin holder and I like bitcoin cause of it's monetary value and t's good for trading, but when you are going to use it in daily basis for canned transaction it is so hassle and not convenient.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:11:36 AM

If having a chance of course i will choose having Bitcoin and also crypto currencies to use for transacting but the problem is we only have limited option to use this great and ranked number 1 currency?
This could really help if transactions didn't take so long.
what about transaction did not take so long?if you already used Bitcoin then you know that this is much faster than any other transaction in the world.

worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:47:54 AM

nb; I edited this post a little based on existing discussions

we can see data in real-time from this site about COVID-19 Virus (Corona) which is currently serving almost all over the world

• 1. Kab'ah empty
  • 2. Prices of spare parts (electronic devices & vehicles) are rising
  • 3. the appearance of strange greetings "Leg Shaking"

there are many more effects that occur and I can not explain one by one here (because it must be too long)  Cheesy

This is the time we really must us digital transactions as a means of exchange because we are physically not in contact with other people so we avoid contracting the COVID-19 virus (Corona). Today's digital transactions can take the form of Cryptocurrency & Electronic money transfer service, here's the list;

Cryptocurrency;

Electronic money transfer service;

I hope the governments of countries around the world can think about this and even campaign it in their respective countries (Doing transactions with CRYPTOCURRENCY & Electronic Money Transfer Service, not with PAPER MONEY)

The biggest problem that the world is currently facing at this time is covid-19 which has spreaded over every country and lakhs of patients have been affected by this virus.The only way to be safe from this is remaining quarantine and not coming into contact of other due to which chain can be increased.This is panademic attack which has brought recession in global economy levels.This has decreased the level of fiat trading by a significant levels and most of the people are moving towards digital modes of payment to pay for neccessary items like grocery,bills,electricity or any other item as they prefer to stay home to be safe.But the case is still lot of people are using online banking facilities and only involved in crypto trading are making use of bitcoin.But the reason behind it is fees and less technical knowledge among people but this is a step where decentralized currencies have been used by large population and will keep on growing.So lets hope more people get used to these crypto coins and prices boost after this is finished.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
thundercrystal

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:48:39 PM
Merited by alexsandria (2)

Well for some instance, people are now doing online transactions yet using fiat money or their countries' currencies in doing so, but yeah, bitcoin can also be used specially of those who have it. I use it on paying my bills, buying loads, online shopping, and etc so, yeah it is really indeed a solution for transactions while we are on this pandemic.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:25:27 PM

It can be one solution for transaction only for those who lives where it is legal to use it for payment method. In countries where it is illegal to use bitcoin as a payment method, so it is only possible to be used for peer to peer transaction. Even if we lives in a country where we are allowed to use bitcoin as payment method but in fact not everything can be paid by bitcoin.
Sanugarid

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:30:12 PM

Well for some instance, people are now doing online transactions yet using fiat money or their countries' currencies in doing so, but yeah, bitcoin can also be used specially of those who have it. I use it on paying my bills, buying loads, online shopping, and etc so, yeah it is really indeed a solution for transactions while we are on this pandemic.
I keep thinking about this idea but somehow the ignorance of most people will make this too impossible. I mean we cannot simply transact to every one since not every one is capable of sending and receiving bitcoin, there are only a few that use it for their daily expenses. I vote for bitcoin, as an alternative to fiat currency during these days to avoid physical contact because of the virus.

It can be useful when buying online instead of using credit cards to avoid backcharges, but there is only a few merchants currently that accepts crpyto payment method.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:44:38 AM

Because of this global event ( Corona Virus) there are many people suffering right now. Due to the fact that all the things that involves in economics, transformation, jobs and even other works that may help people to live peacefully. This virus affects even buying for some goods without contact through other people since viruses can transfer through touching things that has affected of this viruses. So Bitcoin (crypto currency) is one of the useful way in order to buy good's and services such as paying bills and I think this is very helpful for us for this pandemic event.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:47:42 AM

Well said mate, as what we are now experiencing, as pandemic virus still existing all over the world we are all required to stay at home and do not go outside for unreasonable thing and to make some of our transaction works we can use bitcoin or other cryptocurrency if we wanted to. We are now the 21st century and most of the things happen in real life can be done through the use of the internet such as transactions of paying bills, paying internet bills, loads, buying foods, movies, etc. Bitcoin will be our way to prevent this pandemic virus spreading around the world.

Indeed, there are so many digital wallets we can use to store our money and use it for some purposes if we wanted to so the best thing that bitcoin can do is just to invest and to trade.
mdzahed134

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:14:42 AM

Well,  I wouldn't agree with you. People would rather have their money as fiat funds than in bitcoin at the period of Global pandemic , because there's not limitation to fiat transactions unlike cryptocurrency. People,  especially those in counties with total economic lock down need as possible their money easily assessed.
Specially in my homeland i see a kinda of shops are didn’t accepted bitcoin. Here FIAT money is solution in the epidemic COVID-19 also others normal day. But right now virtual payment are highly recommend, no way go to bank for paper money, last previous two months i am using only digital transaction but which i converted FIAT to Virtual when corona virus are outbreak.             

noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:35:00 AM

It can be one solution for transaction only for those who lives where it is legal to use it for payment method. In countries where it is illegal to use bitcoin as a payment method, so it is only possible to be used for peer to peer transaction. Even if we lives in a country where we are allowed to use bitcoin as payment method but in fact not everything can be paid by bitcoin.

In most of the countries bitcoin is not legal or the government is not clear in declaring bitcoins legal or illegal and that's the reason we do not find bitcoin to be vastly used for transactions. People who do not want to deal with cash (paper money), mostly use bank accounts for sending and receiving the payments.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:50:10 AM

In most of the countries bitcoin is not legal or the government is not clear in declaring bitcoins legal or illegal and that's the reason we do not find bitcoin to be vastly used for transactions. People who do not want to deal with cash (paper money), mostly use bank accounts for sending and receiving the payments.

although actually the method of payment by bitcoin is one solution but it is true said friends above that there are still many countries have not yet determined that bitcoin is a legal transaction. more people still use fiat for payment matters and if there is also possible with bank transactions with internet banking or ATM (Automatic Teller Machine). bitcoin is only done for something else or if for payment they usually exchange first with fiat to make transactions easier.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:01:30 AM

although actually the method of payment by bitcoin is one solution but it is true said friends above that there are still many countries have not yet determined that bitcoin is a legal transaction. more people still use fiat for payment matters and if there is also possible with bank transactions with internet banking or ATM (Automatic Teller Machine). bitcoin is only done for something else or if for payment they usually exchange first with fiat to make transactions easier.

but with this pandemic situation, i believe a lot are already checking out on bitcoin or crypto. just to check if this will be a viable alternative method for their usual payment method. and definitely those businesses that wanted to add additional payment method may consider crypto this time. though the adoption will not come easy but once they experienced how to transact with bitcoin, they might change their minds towards crypto. sometimes all is need is actual experience to change ones minds towards something that is not familiar with them

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 01:07:57 PM

but with this pandemic situation, i believe a lot are already checking out on bitcoin or crypto. just to check if this will be a viable alternative method for their usual payment method. and definitely those businesses that wanted to add additional payment method may consider crypto this time. though the adoption will not come easy but once they experienced how to transact with bitcoin, they might change their minds towards crypto. sometimes all is need is actual experience to change ones minds towards something that is not familiar with them

I don't see any promotional or even link spreading to create awareness on bitcoin during this pandemic since the one I see is the economical upset and shifting to gold and other things but with bitcoins I don't see any. But maybe those who are into bitcoins are coming back but I think pandemic will not contribute to the fame of bitcoins, Maybe there are other crypto guys who influenced their families during their quarantine but I think it's small numbers only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: