Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin was $3,871 on this day - 1 year ago  (Read 752 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:26:15 PM

Luckily for people who bought on that day, now bitcoin is back up and yesterday it reached $ 7,000. I had guessed bitcoin would recover quickly because it would be impossible to survive under $ 5,000 again
Yes, it will recover soon. We didn't expect that the price will go dump from that area and its really a tough for bitcoin. It's the time when we should not worry even it goes down, it's the right time to buy if we want a cheaper price of bitcoin. Its sad because I haven't enough money to buy more bitcoin at that time, I'm busy doing school stuffs but continued to monitor the movement of the price and read some news about crypto.
That was over a year ago, actually if they prefer to sell last year, they'll be able to make big profit already as last year, the highest price was $13,000, thats over 300% of profit already. Buying the dip and selling at peak really is the key to make money and in crypto its possible even in just a very short period of time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:47:17 PM

A day to remember and we are far about which is a good thing to see in the market event. Will this thing couldn't be happening again? Not really for that and probably not this year because of halving event that will something give an uplift to the current market situation. In fact, even we are in the global market crisis, we are still far from $3.8k and that is will give hopes for every crypto holder. Not a losing ends but gaining.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 04:07:49 PM

Luckily for people who bought on that day, now bitcoin is back up and yesterday it reached $ 7,000. I had guessed bitcoin would recover quickly because it would be impossible to survive under $ 5,000 again
Yes, it will recover soon. We didn't expect that the price will go dump from that area and its really a tough for bitcoin. It's the time when we should not worry even it goes down, it's the right time to buy if we want a cheaper price of bitcoin. Its sad because I haven't enough money to buy more bitcoin at that time, I'm busy doing school stuffs but continued to monitor the movement of the price and read some news about crypto.
As I have personally experienced, I throw too much of my bitcoin at prices that are always very cheap and when the price of bitcoin goes up that's where I feel resentment, if I compare with year to year bitcoin has the potential to continue to rise to the top, it's just that now many people not too much thought in this matter, and in my personality my economy is the obstacle

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:16:36 AM

On this day, 1 year ago on 8th March 2019...

1 Bitcoin = $3,871

Here is how far and wide we have gone in the last 1 year. Now bitcoin being tested as an asset class in the current global turmoil of coronavirus and rate cuts.
Where do you think it will go from here?

People just have to go back from time to time to regain their confidence that they are investing in the right project and product, I hate it when people keep posting that it's the end of Bitcoin every time it's dropping when the drops are not really that big to consider that it's the end of Bitcoin, people should always check Bitcoin's history from time to time.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 04:53:17 AM

None is impossible for Bitcoin. Though these are tough times and Bitcoin just showed strength in value amidst the global economic and health crisis. It managed to get out of a critical $4,000 level quickly and bounce back at $6,000 range. Well, I guess Bitcoin is a safe haven indeed, and It surely has a very bright future. So, let's not be worried on where Bitcoin will land it's bottom.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:59:10 AM

None is impossible for Bitcoin. Though these are tough times and Bitcoin just showed strength in value amidst the global economic and health crisis. It managed to get out of a critical $4,000 level quickly and bounce back at $6,000 range. Well, I guess Bitcoin is a safe haven indeed, and It surely has a very bright future. So, let's not be worried on where Bitcoin will land it's bottom.

We should not because if bitcoin will hit the bottom, it's guaranteed that it will recover again based on what I see on its past.
Bitcoin is strong, we are a billion dollars industry, we will not just die easily, we are even lucky here we have bitcoin that gives more opportunity for us to buy and the price is so volatile, best way to do is never panic and just make sure you accumulate and sell when bitcoin pump, then accumulate again when it dump, that's easy if you believe on bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:24:41 PM

Honestly the dump wasn't even all that much of a dump looking back on it. Think about it, how long did it stayed like that?

The whole world is in big economical danger, there are governments trying to recover the financial institutions that are crippling under big losses, trillions all wiped in a single day, gold eroded like crazy and right now still having some hard time breathing properly and look at bitcoin... almost back to where we started.

Honestly I like to think that we are superior to all of the others, we only have few hundred billion dollars in market cap total and we are unregulated and decentralized which are the big reasons why we are so volatile, but when one day all of crypto marketcap reaches to 10-20 trillion dollars we will basically be de facto first choice of investment from everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: