Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a gambling site that runs off of blockchain.info api?  (Read 505 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:12:23 PM

Blockchain.info's api is great for proving the market, and quickly prototyping a site. What happens when you need more power and security from your api? That is where my service https://apicoin.io comes in, we are extremely robust, secure, and easy to implement.

We also can help your business move to the next level of being a bitcoin business, by easily helping you implementing a cold storage wallet. Cold storage wallets take a lot of design to build the infrastructure, but we have that infrastructure for you, with a just a few lines of cold you can be accepting payments from your cold storage wallet which we don't have access to, or request the private keys to.

Also to top all this off if you are a gambling site and use blockchain.info's api, and switch to us, we will give you two months free to integrate our api.

Any questions pm me (for more personal site questions) or comment below and I will answer them. I look forward to working with the gambling section of bitcoin!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:13:54 PM

We already have 2 sites taking advantage of this offer!

One of the sites did a stress test on us, before they would convert and they were amazed how well we did.

This shows we are willing to work with each site, no matter how small or huge you are.

Act now.

P.S. We take security and privacy over anything, so they have asked us not to release who they are, so don't ask.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: