Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AdRoi.me please post your experience  (Read 216 times)
dibahn (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:53:55 PM

Did someone invest into AdRoi.me? i would like to share with you all the payments and profit

my first week was about 5% then 7.4% and last week nearly 10%, they have 3 projects to choose from
this results were an average of all three projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:57:22 PM

Did someone invest into AdRoi.me? i would like to share with you all the payments and profit

my first week was about 5% then 7.4% and last week nearly 10%, they have 3 projects to choose from
this results were an average of all three projects.

Aside from shilling out this website i do try to visit it and look on what the site is all about and i find this;

"AdROi is different, we are investing only in Ad Campaigns (or Lead generation) that are already successful."

People here on this community will surely have no experience on this one.So expect that no one will give out inputs towards to this. Can you post up your earning proofs?
dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:21:27 PM

BTW, if someone want to sign up, PM me first to get a link from me, but my main purpose is to share the experiece and also, if someone knows another good system, just post it.
yes (payment proof), will do, i am planing to withdraw now every week 500$. Today i will get a new payment i guess (its about 2-4 times a week usually) then i will post it i might even open a new account and get the login to watch it for everyone here (yes it is safe, you need a transaction code by email to change things)

dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:37:56 PM

BTW, if someone want to sign up, PM me first to get a link from me, but my main purpose is to share the experiece and also, if someone knows another good system, just post it.
yes (payment proof), will do, i am planing to withdraw now every week 500$. Today i will get a new payment i guess (its about 2-4 times a week usually) then i will post it i might even open a new account and get the login to watch it for everyone here (yes it is safe, you need a transaction code by email to change things)

the thing is, i know there are some drop shipping products that you can buy on Facebook, that are so expensive compared to the Aliexpress prices, with that you make easy 50% ROI if you market them.
Last week all users got the proposal to invest to a shop directly. That was a chinese company that is doing dropshipping, their campaign was giving them more than 40% profit compared to the cost of ads.
dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:49:40 PM

i can not find the option to attach, i just transfered 100$ to this new account and requested the withdraw

Request a withdrawal:

make sure you have the correct payment address on file!
Withdrawal request has been successfully saved.

Account Balance:    $0.00
Pending Withdrawals:    $100.00
   Processing    Available    Pending    Account
   Bitcoin    $0.00    $100.00    15tsyReRN9Gbe5QHmkv3B6V8q4yfVaMfjR

let´s see how long it goes then, in general it should not take any longer than a few hours.
markus44

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:39:42 PM

Good morning altogether,
good that i found you here. I also think that there are not many people here in this forum on this topic, you should go to money earn forums.

i invested in adroi when they were still offline but back then it was about 2-3% in a week (the name was not similar, it was an agency for crowdads)
Now as they are online, i have obviously the similar results you have, in the big share i made over 10% last week, that is still low compared what they are making, they keep the big parts for themselves. But still, 10% even 5% a week is a good profit.

Even if they are constant in paying, we should still be careful and not put all eggs in one basket, yes, even if they are not trading

I am selling products from China online and my profits are about 1:1.5 so 1$ invested into marketing was giving 1.50$ as a result sometimes better, that is the reason why i invested in adroi, because i know that this business model does work quite well.

With my business i am not making bitcoin, that's the downside, so basically i take my profits from my business and invest some of it in bitcoin and then invest it further to things like adroi to multiply it.

I would recommend you to look also for other sites to spread your bitcoins in case something goes wrong, but this is an advice for all kinds of investment, not to put all eggs in once basket.

dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:55:39 PM

You are right. Adroi is not the only one i invest in, i am holding other crypto as well.
But i could not find any other forum. This forum i think is large enough to  find some guys that are doing it chances are high.
dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:56:38 AM

. Can you post up your earning proofs?

i just received the requested 100$ on my wallet 15tsyReRN9Gbe5QHmkv3B6V8q4yfVaMfjR (not confirmed yet, but i think we can assume its done)
dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:58:54 AM

money received and confirmed, i will wait for next commissions, they should come today.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/15tsyReRN9Gbe5QHmkv3B6V8q4yfVaMfjR
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:25:50 AM

Quote from the website.

We have already enough clients for over 40m USD, our waiting list was over 1 year long after 6 month of offline operation and the list is still growing very fast due to our predictable results.
Our network of online marketing agencies are delivering the data and the clients and we get our commissions that we share with our investors

If some company has enough clients worth 40 million USD, they would not need to engage investors to invest in their project.

It's a pure and simple ponzi scam and nothing else.

maenauaras

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:10:06 AM

Be careful of companies that offer you to make profits without making any effort, I have read their site, they promise you a lot of profits, but there is no evidence for that or how to get them and distribute them.

You may win for the first week or two, but you will lose if you keep investing in that site. Do not be stupid and invest in more reliable sites.

No riskful trading and no risk of total loss

No riskful means that there are big well known investment, not promises. Also, the maximum yield that can be achieved is about 10%.

We have already enough clients for over 40m USD, our waiting list was over 1 year long after 6 month of offline operation and the list is still growing very fast due to our predictable results.

40 M USD, WTF
dibahn (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:43:02 AM

i understand they need an collective  investment of 40m to serve the clients, so the maximum volume is 40m not that they have already 40m.

I am confident with them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: