Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are so close to HALVING !!!are these dumps CONNECT to halving time???  (Read 554 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:22:42 AM

well ,can't predict the future,we can blame corona right now for this situation,but what happen if corona never exist ? did price going up ? who know, because actually that underlies us to conclude that halving will make prices rise spontaneously is our own mind,even though it can be manipulation by a handful of people,although for me,bitcoin dropped because corona seems anomalous.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:27:33 AM

Are you sure $4,900 isn't reached it yet?
I guess you lack of market monitoring and you might be looking at how the price close or opens for 24 hour time frame.
Check this data table of Bitcoin's price movements

source : CMC
You have missed to buy big time then. Look at the lowest price Bitcoin went. The market has been fluctuating with a higher percentage these days, you should've keep monitored. Look what you just missed lol.
I'm lucky I didn't miss any chances to buy at a dip. I have almost filled my bag in these current market situations where the prices rallied to the bottom giving opportunities to buy at a dip before the halving process. The price was reduced by almost 50% which might create excess fear in between the traders which made them instantly sell their coins for the current market prices which kept on deriving the prices on the bottom.

I have bought various coins like BNB, XRP, ETH at the dip which has given me 40% profit until now with 3X leverage. I am sure the profits would surely grow up and I would only sell once I see 150%+ profits in my account.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:29:38 AM

It looks like you have already been given many answers to your question. It's funny how the forum revived, how many questions have been written over the past few days.
The same questions. "What is happening again?" I am amused by the fact that this always happens in the same manner.
Do not worry, patience will give you answers to all your questions.
Its just a usual stuff and we cant stop people on asking question that had been asked for how many years.We know the fact that this market is always been unpredictable
and any news or situations outside would really be a candidate for it to be correlate on the sudden price movement of the entire crypto market.
It not new for people to react like that.

well ,can't predict the future,we can blame corona right now for this situation,but what happen if corona never exist ? did price going up ? who know, because actually that underlies us to conclude that halving will make prices rise spontaneously is our own mind,even though it can be manipulation by a handful of people,although for me,bitcoin dropped because corona seems anomalous.

Manipulation or pure coincidence it doesnt really matter. Price had already done down already and for people who do panic will surely sell off and to those who do still believe
to this market will surely see this as a good opportunity.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:13:47 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 10:05:19 PM by Kelvinid

I realize that you have been bothered so much because of the dumps. A lot of question makes you more worry for the incoming. Yes,  halving has been approaching but it sounds like we never see a bullish back then. But even though it is different from what we are expected to see it never makes me think a sinking boat but rather to see the sunlight on the horizon. And I have to say that,  we better forgot the coming halving coz the market still struggling and nothing to see a huge jump until this global economic growth isn't resolve.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:27:42 PM

No way, the very recent dump caused by the Coronavirus epidemic, there is no relation between halving time. Halving had a huge hype, so, Bitcoin price was growing accordingly! But as you might be seen all the trade, stocks markets have the same decline as the crypto market, so, the reason is the coronavirus! I hope the situation will be changed into normal again very soon!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:52:14 PM

as u know we having next halving in 3 month. but as u know price get down to 7k  and break so many resistance support lines. the question is how much bitcoin will go down before halving ?! and what will be the price for resistance support before price go up?!and also what is the reason of these dumps?!

Of course not it's because of world wide economy fall which made by corona virus. From last month corona spared dangerously around the hole world which effect on crypto currency also. I don't think this is proper time to guess price for resistance support cause the hole world in panic now so before people get rid of it stay clam is the better option. Just hope everything will be normal before halving.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:52:30 PM

I realize that you have been bothered so much because of the dumps. A lot of question makes you more worry for the incoming. Yes,  halving has been approaching but it sounds like we never see a bullish back then. But even though it is different from what we are expected to see it never makes me think a sinking boat but rather to see the sunlight on the horizon. And I have to say that,  we better forgot the coming halving coz the market still struggling and nothing to see a huge jump until this global economic growth isn't resolve.
It's normal to see something like this when the price of Bitcoin starting to drop drastically but this time it's not because of the FUD but because there is a crisis in the world that would affect the entire human race. But let's not worry that much because it is almost coming to an end. Let's focus on how do we gain such profit in the future with a price like this. Then buy more and HODL!!!

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 03:55:50 AM

as u know we having next halving in 3 month. but as u know price get down to 7k  and break so many resistance support lines. the question is how much bitcoin will go down before halving ?! and what will be the price for resistance support before price go up?!and also what is the reason of these dumps?!

you must also know that we are now at 5k$ level so what more can you say about this  Roll Eyes .Bitcoin is Volatile and not that there is a world problem better stop expecting prices to grow instead just bare with what happening in the world affecting the economy,there are tons of problem needs to face now and Crypto will rise soon so stop this nonsense and just keep yourself safe from this corona virus,trust me there is a right time for the Bear market.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 04:27:37 AM

Bitcoin will not go down but the price will.

There are some people saying that coronavirus is the reason but I think we can't really blame it on that since it is not really that connected. If we will be talking about the dump, I guess we can also talk about the scam that happened last year and people behind it still moving the Bitcoin creating the dump that happened this week.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 06:26:02 AM

Economically, the halving should increase the price but we are seeing the opposite right now. The Corona virus has affected all facet of life and people now see cash as the safe haven at the moment. I believe that since the vaccine is almost out we are going to see things return normal.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 07:34:06 PM

I think we established that this had nothing to do with halving and it is 100% connected to world economy right now (and in return corona of course) but are we sure that it is 100%. Can we say that whats going on has nothing to do with halving? I mean just today there was a dude who bought thousands of bitcoin from Huobi and moved it to his own wallet, that is at least what we can understand from whale-alert twitter account, which means maybe there is something related to halving as well.

For example, maybe the drop was because of the economy around the world but maybe we moved back above $5k and stayed around there because people were not willing to sell all during this pandemic since there could be an increase after halving? Halving is at may and by June or July we may beat this corona and finance could get better?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:10:43 PM
Merited by Finestream (2)

Base on the status of the market I think this dump is unexpected and it doesn’t connect to the up coming halving though of course it gives us the best opportunity to buy. The price of bitcoin affected by many negative things, especially the Covid19 and I hope that we can recover right before the halving. If the halving push through, then expect a slow growth for bitcoin.
The COVID-19 had something to add more panic to the people and make them sell their Bitcoin. The bottom line for this effect, we can't expect that this coming could give us an overwhelming price but instead to see still at a low price.

The market started to move high and there is ample time to recover before halving but as I say, we can't expect high prices during that time until this pandemic health issue isn't over. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:31:54 PM

It's normal to see something like this when the price of Bitcoin starting to drop drastically but this time it's not because of the FUD but because there is a crisis in the world that would affect the entire human race. But let's not worry that much because it is almost coming to an end. Let's focus on how do we gain such profit in the future with a price like this. Then buy more and HODL!!!
Most of us here forgot crypto capability if they saw a dropping market price and so they can't think about buying and holding but instead, they are focused much on how to sell their coin/s. Those optimistic people could only think that work "BUY and HOLD". That is why smart people have a huge advantage over the other. They don't just think of today (which most people had) but they mostly think about the future. Their positive mindset drives them to think like that which most people had missed.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:34:05 PM

Base on the status of the market I think this dump is unexpected and it doesn’t connect to the up coming halving though of course it gives us the best opportunity to buy. The price of bitcoin affected by many negative things, especially the Covid19 and I hope that we can recover right before the halving. If the halving push through, then expect a slow growth for bitcoin.
The COVID-19 had something to add more panic to the people and make them sell their Bitcoin. The bottom line for this effect, we can't expect that this coming could give us an overwhelming price but instead to see still at a low price.

The market started to move high and there is ample time to recover before halving but as I say, we can't expect high prices during that time until this pandemic health issue isn't over.  

And we are going green again, maybe due to the ongoing human trial of coronavirus vaccine. People are hoping that this will be addressed very soon. But according to these institutions, it will take about a year to 18 months to validate its potency. But at least we are already seeing progress here. Who knows, another pharma company will develop their vaccine much faster? We have advanced technology now that everything is possible. Let's be positive about it.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:15:10 AM

I believe that by now you must have known the reason why the price crashed. The crash has been linked to a lot things and the pandemic is part of it. Let’s hope that there’s going to be a change soon, the price has been struggling to reach $11,000 but, it crashes and drops back to below $4000 and recovered to above $6000. This is a serious bad situation and I’m really hoping that the situation be stopped for good. The problem now is that there haven’t been a cure for it yet, but this will all end.

The halving is going to be on May, that’s about one month from now and by then we will see what happens. If there is no scheduled halving then we might have faced very big dump but fortunately people kept their faith on halving and this must be the reason why bitcoin market is recovering right now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:46:32 AM

And we are going green again, maybe due to the ongoing human trial of coronavirus vaccine. People are hoping that this will be addressed very soon. But according to these institutions, it will take about a year to 18 months to validate its potency. But at least we are already seeing progress here. Who knows, another pharma company will develop their vaccine much faster? We have advanced technology now that everything is possible. Let's be positive about it.

Yes, we see bitcoin price now back to the green candle again, but we don't know how long it can stay like that. We can hope that the price will be stable at that price or it will increase higher than the price now so we can make another profit from bitcoin. But I don't think that the dump is connecting with this halving time because we have another problem right now which happen in all country. Many people assume that the Corona Virus connected with the bitcoin price, so that makes bitcoin price is down deeper. And fortunately, today, bitcoin price is going to strong again, but we don't know if the price can increase higher or not. But from all of that, we don't know what is happening with the markets now.

We hope that the vaccine can be found not too long from now on, so many people can get the cure, and everything will be normal again. Yes, stay calm will be necessary at this time so we can see a clear direction from all the things that are happening now.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 09:38:30 AM

That's expected because there is a panic, but lately bitcoin has recovered and that is a good thing but hopefully we don't overreact on this as it could again fall sooner, just hold tight and wait til this global panic will be over, and everything will be good for crypto.

What I can say? I don't want to expect more but I am happen with the bounce back bringing the price of bitcoin to $6000, such a good start.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 09:36:38 AM

We don’t know when the price will rebound after this heavy decrease, though there have been some changes today as the price has quickly moved up to $6000 and above, but for how long is that going to be if this pandemic should continue? I am hoping that there is a way for them to resolve this problem, for as long as it continues it might be affecting the market in some ways and not just Bitcoin and altcoins, but other markets like gold, real estate and the rest of them.

But, I know that this will soon be over as countries are already taking measures that will prevent it from spreading further. Let’s see how it goes.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:11:05 PM

I don't think the markets are running on technical analysis anymore but they are mostly running on fundamental analysis. The world crisis about the corona virus is creating a panic sell and the markets are red breaking a strong support from 4 years.

This is happening few months prior to the halving so we could soon expect a reversal. There is a strong support on $4950 and let's just hope that it is not broken. It is getting difficult for me to analyse the markets as each of my analysis is proving wrong in such huge volatile markets. I am now moving on fundamental analysis which is giving me some entry and exit points but yet I am personally afraid of the current markets.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:16:39 PM

Maybe there could be some whales who are buying up right now that is the cause of the increase. Look at all of crypto right now. Maybe it is because bitcoin went up so much in the last day maybe it is the whole market but they are all going up, all coins are going up right now, ethereum was discussed about if it would be under 80 dollars, 80! and right now it is 150 dollars almost twice as much. That is the affect bulls and whales have on the market.

People know that halving is coming, they see corona virus and they see halving and they made their decision already, they think that by May comes corona will not be as dangerous as it is today and after the halving price will go up, so they are buying as many as possible. There is no returning back this time around.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀