Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALT - Fractional and frictionless real estate investing - MY EXPERIENCE  (Read 922 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:03:49 PM

They claim to have properties in the USA but if you are familiar with American policies regarding crypto, securities and tokenization you will know that they are far from being friendly rather they are very strict and as far as i know such a project can not run without approval from SEC so be careful if they are not approved, you will end up loosing money of that is the case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:31:40 PM

They claim to have properties in the USA but if you are familiar with American policies regarding crypto, securities and tokenization you will know that they are far from being friendly rather they are very strict and as far as i know such a project can not run without approval from SEC so be careful if they are not approved, you will end up loosing money of that is the case.

Thanks for the warning and heads up. But this is exactly why i'm doing this, to test it out.
My $200 invested might save someone's $10k.
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:29:02 PM

Today i noticed that my DAI amount hasn't changed, so i checked my wallet and i saw that the same amount expected from DAI, was sent with USDC.
I've asked the team, and they confirmed that they switched to USDC while the DAI peg to USD is unstable
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:23:44 PM

History:

Few years ago, I've worked with an individual from US who had, at that time, an idea new and interesting to me. This idea was to buy some property, divide it into shares, and sell shares to anyone willing to invest.
The premise was, that property value was equal to sum of all shares. So each share had a value directly proportional to the value of the property.

Meaning, if property X was valued at $100k at time of purchase, and we decided to split it in 100 shares, each share would be valued at $1k.
If the property market was good, and value of the property was now assessed at $120k, this means each share would now be valued at $1.2k.

In addition to that, the property, would be rented out. The rent would be collected by the company, management fee's subtracted, and what's left would be divided into Y parts, where Y was the number of shares for this property. Then, depending how many shares of the property you own, you would get as big of a slice of the rent money.

Present time:

Few days ago, I came across an article that mentioned the idea above, but tokenized and on blockchain. Which means, shares could be purchased with crypto, as well as fiat.
This article was talking about https://realt.co/
I've spent days looking at the website, trying to figure out if it's a scam or legit.
So far, all of the facts point that it's legit.

Few days have passed, and i decided to give it try. I purchased several shares of this estate: https://realt.co/product/20200-lesure-st-detroit-mi-48235/
Payment was done via coinbase widget, i chose payment in ETH. I bought total od 3 shares for i think $208, aka 1.09 ETH at that time.
The website is promising $7.11 per token per year. So tehnically this will be 0.058 cents per day. Lets see...

The idea of this thread will be to give you guys review of the process, and if in fact the whole idea is legit or not. I'll try to give as much info as possible, and try as many options as possible.
If everything checks out, this could prove to be a really nice long term passive income stream, so I'm giving it a go and hopefully will be able to provide insight. Worst case, i lose some money.
I'll be posting updates every so often, but my main goal here is to see:
- if i really do get the tokens
- if i really do get daily interest
- if i can in fact sell the shares i bought, and hopefully make some profit on it

This is a live feed how much DAI & USDC i have made from the property:

Update#1:
After completing my purchase, the website requested i do KYC. No problem, KYC info submitted, waiting for further details...
Update#2:
Their support claims that they have an issue with KYC, and should be resolved by the end of the day. Lets see... (screenshot)
Update#3:
KYC system still broken, KYC still not done. Hopefully today is the day
Update#4:
KYC has been approved, and legal document has been issued for digital signature between me and the realt.co. My side is signed, waiting for them to sign.
Update#5:
Documents have been signed by both sides, and tokens have been sent to my ERC-20 wallet.  (screenshots)
Update#6:
My daily DAI interest has arrived to my ETH wallet. (screenshot)
Update#7:
DAI is coming every day.  Granted, it's only been 3 days, but still, shows promise (screenshot)
Update#8:
Payout was switched to USDC while DAI peg to USD is unstable
Why so much superfluous unnecessary volkita? I think that each country has its own laws on real estate ownership and it is better to solve such issues with a notary public) And so you will need to open a joint-stock company and it costs certain funds and it takes time and the profits will need to be legalized somehow ... well, a lot noise and little profit

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:10:04 AM

The money, even tho small amounts, keeps coming in constantly and daily.
So far so good. Even thinking about buying some more shares.
Any thoughts?
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 05:40:47 PM

So far $2 in interest. Sounds good:D

Will be buying some more tokens this weekend
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:41:30 AM

I've decided to push the test a bit further and bought 4 additional tokens, each at $50 apiece

Now my assets look like this:

By my calculation, I should be receiving $0.13 per day.
Not bad, considering I can always sell the tokens.
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:50:54 AM

So i got a little carried away and bought some more shares in the last property listed. haha, i know i know, crazy, right.

Anyhow, this is the situation atm

And daily i'm receiving 19.865 cents per day, or more friendly $0.19

The goal is $1 per day Cheesy
tucos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:58:04 AM

Hello all, I have been investing with realt for some time now. I documented my research into this a while ago. I will check here to see if I can answer any of your questions.

https://medium.com/@tufcos1/realt-due-diligence-dd6c8d29b3d9
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:50:13 AM

this is also my problem with atlant.io which works the same as this realt both have to consider american policies regarding crypto investments and as of the moment licenses are pending. but its always good to invest at early stages specially in real estate

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
tucos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:51:51 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:13:39 PM by tucos

this is also my problem with atlant.io which works the same as this realt both have to consider american policies regarding crypto investments and as of the moment licenses are pending. but its always good to invest at early stages specially in real estate

They are very strict and do KYC in order to buy any asset. If you can't pass KYC you can't buy anything.
Here is an example document that you sign in order to buy a token. https://realt.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/REALTOKEN-LLC-SERIES-1-9943-MARLOWE-1.pdf

https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx.
Search for Realtoken INC and Realtoken LLC

I tried to look into atlant.io and I can't see any listings on the website.
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:14:27 PM

So after acquiring some decent amount of tokens, I've decided to move my tokens from a standard MEW wallet to ledger. ATM I'm in the process of doing it and will describe it once finished
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:30:21 AM

It feels good to see a real estate crypto project that is functioning properly, I'm just hearing about realt today, after checking the project out it's near identical to CHL Coin from Chellecorps, Realt daily interest is not bad at all, pretty low means it's legit, all the best
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:41:47 AM

It feels good to see a real estate crypto project that is functioning properly, I'm just hearing about realt today, after checking the project out it's near identical to CHL Coin from Chellecorps, Realt daily interest is not bad at all, pretty low means it's legit, all the best

Yeah except Chelle coin seems to be dead and/or scam, while RealT is fully functional.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 06:56:23 AM

So far from the beginning of your journey with this real estate project to date has been smooth and now looking very promising at least from the look of things (although we can't tell if they will keep it up for a longer time) because of your constant update of this thread, am beginning to find this project attractive, I will keep following to see your progress before I make any decision,
It will be nice to see legit and trusted real estate project in crypto space that is actually paying and doing well, good job with updating the forum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:43:40 PM

So far from the beginning of your journey with this real estate project to date has been smooth and now looking very promising at least from the look of things (although we can't tell if they will keep it up for a longer time) because of your constant update of this thread, am beginning to find this project attractive, I will keep following to see your progress before I make any decision,
It will be nice to see legit and trusted real estate project in crypto space that is actually paying and doing well, good job with updating the forum.

Yes, so far so good.
I've actually moved all my property tokens from MEW wallet to Ledger X wallet, so they're as secure as they can be. If you're interested in the process, let me know.
Also, if you're thinking of investing, pm me so I can shamelessly give you my referral code Cheesy
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 06:08:39 AM

A very big update.
RealT introduced it's first property in Florida!
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 09:25:33 PM

Just to post a quick update on the project;
They've introduced fiat payments as well, so now you can buy directly with fiat if you prefer

Hint hint: Crypto.com card has cashback Wink
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4267

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 10:48:34 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2020, 11:06:00 PM by zasad@

Do I understand correctly that you first invested $ 208 to get $ 21 profit every year? It is probably safer to buy ETH, wait until it grows by 10-15% and sell Smiley
Can you sell Realtokens?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1205

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 06:31:25 AM

Do I understand correctly that you first invested $ 208 to get $ 21 profit every year? It is probably safer to buy ETH, wait until it grows by 10-15% and sell Smiley
Can you sell Realtokens?

You can't really compare investing in real estate and in crypto. Investing in real estate is considered to be a safe investment and in crypto you never know. Imagine if you invest your life savings in ETH and Vitalik tweets that ETH 2.0 is canceled because they can't develop it? What would that tweet do to the ETH price and your investment?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███