Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightning Network - Thoughts?  (Read 1570 times)
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 11:15:25 AM

XSN/BTC swapped over Lightning on Stakenet DEX and sent immediately to cold storage  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 11:49:02 AM

XSN/BTC swapped over Lightning on Stakenet DEX and sent immediately to cold storage  Grin

Nice Move mate,at least you have assured your funds in the most safest way of storing our Funds and that is Cold Storage.

This is a proof how Lightning Network is user friendly and with faster and cheaper.

The lack of adoption of Lightning network is as a result to poor marketing, this is what Ethereum does better than any project in the space, I think the team think they only need to build the network and users would rush using it when there are many competing solutions in the space.

The Lightning Network is not used by any people because it's not easily accessible, and useable for newbies. Stakenet is building the infrastructure to bring Lightning Network to the masses.
You'll see  Wink

Poor marketing for Lightning Network? Trust me,,, there is no need to market that just as there was no need to market Segwit. Users choose with the wallet and once Lightning wallets are easier and adopted by wallet providers, they will be the ones doing the "marketing". A lot of Stakenet talk I did not know it uses Lightning?

Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/heiw9j/lightning_dex_now_plugged_into_binance_to_ensure/
witho
What Stakenet is doing here is fucking amazing. Basically makes you trade from your OWN wallet, using all centralized exchanges without KYC.

My question is does Stakenet allows us with huge amount without KYC?or there is a specific limit before KYC is implemented?
Because i don't think that it is allowable to do such action.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 12:20:35 PM

Nice Move mate,at least you have assured your funds in the most safest way of storing our Funds and that is Cold Storage.

This is a proof how Lightning Network is user friendly and with faster and cheaper.

The lack of adoption of Lightning network is as a result to poor marketing, this is what Ethereum does better than any project in the space, I think the team think they only need to build the network and users would rush using it when there are many competing solutions in the space.

The Lightning Network is not used by any people because it's not easily accessible, and useable for newbies. Stakenet is building the infrastructure to bring Lightning Network to the masses.
You'll see  Wink

Poor marketing for Lightning Network? Trust me,,, there is no need to market that just as there was no need to market Segwit. Users choose with the wallet and once Lightning wallets are easier and adopted by wallet providers, they will be the ones doing the "marketing". A lot of Stakenet talk I did not know it uses Lightning?

Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/heiw9j/lightning_dex_now_plugged_into_binance_to_ensure/
witho
What Stakenet is doing here is fucking amazing. Basically makes you trade from your OWN wallet, using all centralized exchanges without KYC.

My question is does Stakenet allows us with huge amount without KYC?or there is a specific limit before KYC is implemented?
Because i don't think that it is allowable to do such action.
No KYC
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:46:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eQ5A7x8.jpg

Niiice!

This one could easily reach double digits from my research. Cool to see Beaxy support as well!
nightflightcourt

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:03:53 AM

Niiice!

This one could easily reach double digits from my research. Cool to see Beaxy support as well!
Beaxy has a healthy market for what it is. I wish them well, but prefer no KYC
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:52:08 AM

Niiice!

Beaxy has a healthy market for what it is. I wish them well, but prefer no KYC

Same.

NO KYC trustless instant trading is what we need. Stakenet's Lightning ⚡ DEX seems to be a good contender for what the whole market needs right now
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:24:58 PM

Here is a great write up of Stakenet, and why it's such an undervalued project right now: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/ij3d7i/stakenet_xsn_a_dex_with_interchain_capabilities/
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:01:18 PM

It's indeed a very interesting approach they've going on here, and from the tests I've seen on the DEX itself, I can safely say that it's going to be a game changer.

Anyone will be able to trade freely, instantly, and with very low fees, between all their favourite coins and tokens, doesn't get any more convienent than that!
each exchange has a different advantage. some have a large list of assets. of course, that means there is support from many communities. There are also few assets but with low transaction costs. but DEX always provides the best for daily traders who want to buy and sell quickly and in high volume.

Stakenet's DEX can access any CEX's, so it's by far the most powerful one out there, just need more coins to be supported, and I'm sure people will start talking. Ethereum being the most important one
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:30:51 PM

You'll see  Wink

Users of the Stakenet Multi Currency Wallet will soon be using the wallet, and it's DEX without even knowing they are trading through the Lightning Network. From what I understand the devs is trying to make this as "normie friendly" as possible, which means channel renting, opening Lightning hubs etc is all done in the background.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:23:57 PM

I guess it could work if enough people join to it and agree to it, that is how blockchain stuff happens, you have to have people all join in and agree with something before it can be reality, if people do not like the idea they just not care about it.

Look at nano, it was created as so fast that when you send from one google chrome tab to another, the money will go faster than you can switch the tab, we are talking about less than a second transactions, people looked like they cared but now it is less than fifty cents so obviously people do not care about cheap or free and very fast transactions as much as they care about money itself. As long as proof of work stays and people want to make money from it, they will try to keep it that way as long as possible

Crypto today is more than "just" being money. Ethereum is a good example of that. It's a smart contract platform, but functions as money as well.

NANO was hyped up due to the incredible fast transactions, but it's not really something "new", XRP is pretty much the same thing - In terms of transaction speeds, that is.

Stakenet has it all, and will likely touch top 100 CMC soon because of it. Doesn't take a genius to see the overall potential in this project.  Smiley
Marckolind

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:28:25 PM

I guess it could work if enough people join to it and agree to it, that is how blockchain stuff happens, you have to have people all join in and agree with something before it can be reality, if people do not like the idea they just not care about it.

Look at nano, it was created as so fast that when you send from one google chrome tab to another, the money will go faster than you can switch the tab, we are talking about less than a second transactions, people looked like they cared but now it is less than fifty cents so obviously people do not care about cheap or free and very fast transactions as much as they care about money itself. As long as proof of work stays and people want to make money from it, they will try to keep it that way as long as possible

Crypto today is more than "just" being money. Ethereum is a good example of that. It's a smart contract platform, but functions as money as well.

NANO was hyped up due to the incredible fast transactions, but it's not really something "new", XRP is pretty much the same thing - In terms of transaction speeds, that is.

Stakenet has it all, and will likely touch top 100 CMC soon because of it. Doesn't take a genius to see the overall potential in this project.  Smiley

A lot of projects these days relies on huge ICO fundings, and not as much on the underlying tech.
Utility projects will always perform well, if demand for them stays constant.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:40:03 PM

You'll see  Wink

Users of the Stakenet Multi Currency Wallet will soon be using the wallet, and it's DEX without even knowing they are trading through the Lightning Network. From what I understand the devs is trying to make this as "normie friendly" as possible, which means channel renting, opening Lightning hubs etc is all done in the background.

This is quite cool, and exactly the kind of thing that will make people use it.
This is a pic from the latest dev announcement:

When swapping using this inbuilt tool, you'll actually be using the Lightning Network, without even knowing it, it's awesome!  Grin Grin
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:26:23 AM

pic

When swapping using this inbuilt tool, you'll actually be using the Lightning Network, without even knowing it, it's awesome!  Grin Grin
This is unbeatable. All it needs for wider adoption is Raiden and thats just about done.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:06:27 PM

pic

This is unbeatable. All it needs for wider adoption is Raiden and thats just about done.

I know it's getting tested on Linux right now, wonder when they open for windows builds?
Once this is released I'm sure we'll see a ton of volume coming in for convenience sake alone
Marckolind

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 12:41:02 PM

pic

Do you know what the time frame is on that? Ethereum integration would be huge I imagine. Tons of projects depends on the ETH chain, so a LOT of volume could go this way whenever they get to it. Instant ETH trading sounds like a dream come true, pretty sick of the long transaction times, haha.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:44:15 AM

Do you know what the time frame is on that? Ethereum integration would be huge I imagine. Tons of projects depends on the ETH chain, so a LOT of volume could go this way whenever they get to it. Instant ETH trading sounds like a dream come true, pretty sick of the long transaction times, haha.
0.4.0.4 - New trading interface
0.4.0.5/6 - Raiden private key integration
2-3 builds away, and X9 is known for routinely putting out multiple builds in a week or even same day. Can't see it being very long.  Grin
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:45:29 PM

2-3 builds away, and X9 is known for routinely putting out multiple builds in a week or even same day. Can't see it being very long.  Grin

Agreed. They released watch towers out of the blue, something the community expected would take MONTHS to integrate. I don't know how they do it this fast, but I love it!  Cheesy Grin
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:27:44 PM

Agreed. They released watch towers out of the blue, something the community expected would take MONTHS to integrate. I don't know how they do it this fast, but I love it!  Cheesy Grin
Yeah. It's all been progressing so fast that I almost forgot about that.  Shocked Watchtowers were one of those things I was expecting mid-2021 or later.
It's good they were ahead on that one too. Proper watchtowers are instrumental in building the usability of a DEX. Being able to keep the wallet closed while buy orders are in is a nice luxury.
Marckolind

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:30:25 PM

Yeah. It's all been progressing so fast that I almost forgot about that.  Shocked Watchtowers were one of those things I was expecting mid-2021 or later.
It's good they were ahead on that one too. Proper watchtowers are instrumental in building the usability of a DEX. Being able to keep the wallet closed while buy orders are in is a nice luxury.

True, awaiting the next dev build patiently at this point, the "simple" Lightning Swap feauture reminds me of how I used the Exodus Wallet back in the days, before KYC was implemented.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 04:21:52 AM

True, awaiting the next dev build patiently at this point, the "simple" Lightning Swap feauture reminds me of how I used the Exodus Wallet back in the days, before KYC was implemented.
Same. Looks like Raiden has been making good waves with Alderaan too. It's cool to watch all this happen as it happens.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: