Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:31:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NAS :: Descendant of NXT 100% PoS|More Exchanges|WinNAS is ready!  (Read 143721 times)
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:59:23 AM

could you give some NAS coin? Grin
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:00:37 AM

We really eager to need some more buyer to buy more NAS.
I want dump to them.. Grin Grin Grin

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:44:54 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 06:57:42 AM by bitcoinpaul

WTS 2.8 Mio. NAS

Done.
forgooddcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:07:05 AM

there is no coins for free now.......
i missed....
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:24:15 AM

there is no coins for free now.......
i missed....

could you give some NAS coin? Grin

Giveaway thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569342.0
Please read first, do not post your NAS adresses.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:00:33 AM

Hmmm still want some NAS?

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:46:53 AM

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

I understand the criticism at some points. But it's wrong to say that NAS has nothing new to offer. If you'd read the thread you would know that there are several features coming. And even just the new wallet UI from Wesley implemented is more than what NEM or NXTL has. Why are they more innovative? They have certainly nice ideas but at the moment it's just ideas. This is just a statement, I have also sympathies for NEM and NXTL, this is no criticism. To the critical vulnerability: As far as I know has this flaw been solved. I haven't checked that myself because I haven't the skills for that but maybe a skilled person could check that.
The devs did almost no marketing for NAS. The stakeholders did. And of course they did it to make some money. But why is NAS marketing bad and NXT marketing good? If NXT is getting pumped by good marketing it will be certainly dumped immediately because of it's stakeholders. It's the same scheme. We try at least to improve the distribution by big giveaways and sell at low prices.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:50:34 AM

What about NAS distribution? With such prices the picture should change quickly, or it isn't?
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:00:51 AM

I understand the criticism at some points. But it's wrong to say that NAS has nothing new to offer. If you'd read the thread you would know that there are several features coming. And even just the new wallet UI from Wesley implemented is more than what NEM or NXTL has. Why are they more innovative? They have certainly nice ideas but at the moment it's just ideas. This is just a statement, I have also sympathies for NEM and NXTL, this is no criticism. To the critical vulnerability: As far as I know has this flaw been solved. I haven't checked that myself because I haven't the skills for that but maybe a skilled person could check that.
The devs did almost no marketing for NAS. The stakeholders did. And of course they did it to make some money. But why is NAS marketing bad and NXT marketing good? If NXT is getting pumped by good marketing it will be certainly dumped immediately because of it's stakeholders. It's the same scheme. We try at least to improve the distribution by big giveaways and sell at low prices.

That's right. That's how thay say, if you launch a product and you have nothing to improve then you launched too late. I have (theoretically) stakes both in Nem and Nxtl and I hope they'll succeed but Nas is right here and it's working. It's the first and the only launched 2nd gen currency after Nxt. Those who didn't believe in it during IPO (including me) can bitching around and post meaningless comments or they can accept the fact that Nas at the moment is the only Nxt 2nd gen alternative with cost close to zero and make some conclusions.

yanbosmu

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:48:52 AM

so why is NAS important? any new ideas? any innovations? I bought some at a rather low price. but i still confused!~

domain to sell   btctxid.com  btctxid.info
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:02:50 AM

who exactly is the DEV team behind NAS?

if NAS is such a great thing - why then do they have to hand it out like cheap candy?

after delivering a dirty copy&paste job to hit the road quickly - will 'THEY' be competent enough to fix critical issues still lurking in the advanced features?

how and when are they planning to implement what exactly?

there IS plenty of room for real features - do 'they' give any specifics?

questions - questions

who?, how?, when?, what?, why? ?? ?? ??

Schultereisen

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:03:42 AM

so why is NAS important? any new ideas? any innovations? I bought some at a rather low price. but i still confused!~

what is a low price for you?

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
Schultereisen

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:31:07 AM

NAS is going to 0,00000001  Grin oh yeahh i have lost....

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
zhangli

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

USB Grin

NAS is going to 0,00000001  Grin oh yeahh i have lost....
xuxx

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:18:04 PM

Don't worry.NAS will go up...

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:14373335525897642883

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CVkVX2U1XFdPToZwicyQf8Qscczjg2cRfS  Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B9AoHnW3LNrvYSvn6iCEoiQNfVeCeCQhRf FootballCoin(FBC):FprK6p1dSMJQtdNzF7fTNZByq7Ri1a2aYr
PixxCoinGet GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS
repusey2014

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:23:33 PM

NXTer is a despicable display.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:26:01 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 07:08:31 PM by Oto3

Today I wanted to check on my NAS coins and discovered that all my coins are gone. Stolen. Oh well, I guess this is what you get when you chose weak passwords for your accounts. A free lesson for me because coins I got was from free distribution. But still somewhat disappointed I decided to look up in the blockchain where my coins have gone. A trail leads to NAS account 15165563640669330295 and it looks like coins from other accounts are stolen too. To my surprise there is user in BT who has posted this account in the forum:

Thank you

My conclusion is that supervine is a thief.

Edit:
It appears that this address belongs to exchange. My apologies to supervine for calling him a thief.
zifcom

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:31:15 PM

The presence of NAS is equivalent to virtual currencies have LTC. Estimates that everyone is seen propaganda film, NAS positioning is LTC, rather than with the NXT, NXT appeared for a long time, but has it ever occurred to you, why don't the NXT price has been rising up? Is the second generation coin too much or itself reason? There is competition there is progress, it can stimulate the NXT author infinite innovation to develop, or with the NAS to together for the second generation coin to contribute,NXT, NAS I have,everyone and not for any node, or conflict with NXT holders, beneficial and noisy here, you should give both sides of the developers support and contribution, if why don't want to fight with the BTC, LTC a scrip to contend for those? Cry

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:39:19 PM

As I understand, it's working well already, they just suffer from perfectionism?

It's not about "perfectionism" at all (you use it like it's a BAD thing).

It's about not having everyone who will use it not losing their money.

You dó realise that making a platform for payment is not a game, right?

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:31:44 PM

The presence of NAS is equivalent to virtual currencies have LTC. Estimates that everyone is seen propaganda film, NAS positioning is LTC, rather than with the NXT, NXT appeared for a long time, but has it ever occurred to you, why don't the NXT price has been rising up? Is the second generation coin too much or itself reason? There is competition there is progress, it can stimulate the NXT author infinite innovation to develop, or with the NAS to together for the second generation coin to contribute,NXT, NAS I have,everyone and not for any node, or conflict with NXT holders, beneficial and noisy here, you should give both sides of the developers support and contribution, if why don't want to fight with the BTC, LTC a scrip to contend for those? Cry

no.

NXTL and NEM are what you describe.

the DEV teams behind NXTL and NEM are visible. 

NAS is - developed by WHO?

WHERE is the DEV team behind NAS?

WHAT am I missing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: