Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #meritislife: Paano maabisuhan sa smartband ng mga merito at pang banggit  (Read 387 times)
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 15476

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 12:08:54 PM

<...>

Very Nice work @Rosilito!
That picture is not eligible for the wrist competition, so I urge you to wear the band and take a picture according to the official rules of the competion so I can add it to the gallery!
This should ring your smartband as notification, it will soon ring as a merit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 01:13:24 PM
Merited by fillippone (2), Peanutswar (2), Baofeng (1)

I bought this smartband to monitor my exercises/workout and stuff. I didn't expect that the feature it has would really get this far. I admire your mind, man. You're a genius, you immediately thought about this thing. I was planning to switch brand soon if I could find a better smartband than Mi Band 4 with an affordable price.

Anyway, here's the picture of me wearing it with my personal sticker down below @fillippone :

I was trying to get a capture of it with the moon but my camera can't take a decent one, and it is very hard to take a picture standing upright lol.

Funny thing is that am not a typical user who receive tons of merit but I love to participate in a certain discussion. Now I'll be notified if I'm away at my phone or doing something, so thank you with this great idea once again.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:00:12 AM

Naka watch na tong thread na to saken ngayon, bigla akong naging interesado tuloy sa pagbili ng smartbrand watch. Sa katulad kong my full time job, napakalaking tulong kung may notif na mababasa sa smart watch dahil lagi nating suot ito. Hindi ko lang akalain na pwede palang maging kapaki pakinabang tong device na to lalo na dito sa pagiging active natin dito sa btt forum.

Will gonna update soon kapag nakabili nako.

Kudos to you, bro.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: