Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TeslaX3 <> 5th generation Crypto-Currency <> LIVE EXCHANGE~ TESLA MAKES AC  (Read 18281 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

I don't really like to abandon stuff I've been supporting for a while, until officially DEAD.. like dead dead, lol..
You never know.. I jumped off the PND train for octocoin, had a good pool going on and everything, but shut it all down to get my servers setup for octo.. Mistake.

Mistake? Nah, you're being too hard on yourself. The amount of space between the endpoints of the "quitter" vs "obsessed" scale depends on the framing of the question. How close was the call at the time? Hindsight's a wonderful thing, gets even more penetrating as one ages but it does become more lenient as the broader picture comes into play :-)

Thank you, I'm indebted to you for indulging my nosiness.

Cheers,

Graham

It was just a "putting my eggs into one basket" kinda thing, because resources were tight at the time and I was expecting a rough launch for octo. Didn't see Pandacoin going anywhere, boy was I wrong.. I haven't opened up new pools for a while, but after I get some of my projects taken care of and clean house (my servers are all just a huge MESS), I'm looking at a couple things to open pools for and may indeed jump back on the PND train. Tesla has been fun but there just doesn't seem to be interest or support anymore and I'm not sure if the time investment of fixing it up will pay off. I could be wrong though, I was instrumental in the re-release of birdcoin and it's doing well now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: