Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Corona drop over or will it continue?  (Read 1123 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:56:46 AM

It seems like the media aren't helping at all, they are the reason there is panics all around the globe right now, more over how many stock holders or crypto holders died from Coronavirus if I may ask? I guess none so why all this?
Media outlet are only telling people what is the situation though they are sometimes exaggerating things but in the end with this kind of Virus?it is better to exaggerate than being clumsy or lazy to use preventive measures.this Virus is really affecting the world economy so as Stocks and crypto so all in all the Holders are the winner on this one because they are accumulating more and more to take advantage of the panicking investors.if you have not buy anything then do it now or regret sooner.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:16:49 AM

Unless there is no vaccine found, I think it will still create a lot of panic globally, affecting traditional markets and crypto. We've witness almost half of bitcoin's price shave last days ago because of the news, so if the corona virus continue to spread across and nation are completely not equip to deal with the epidemic then it could still put a negative effect all over the world as people are cashing out because they needed fiat.

So it is still a long way to go and we can only hope that our scientist can find the cure or at least some good news to stop this madness.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:23:00 AM

The whole world was panicked with corona cases and a myriad of disrupted inter-state activities nowadays, and the red crypto market also caused the virus to be due to be disturbed by this case, so all countries are currently addressing This problem and we expect it to soon get a solution for all back to normal especially in the crypto world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
klava1983

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:32:32 AM

The Corona pandemic is far from being over. Both cryptocurrency space and the stock market are affected the same way. The end of the pandemic will lead to the end of drop.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:33:17 AM

The Corona pandemic is far from being over. Both cryptocurrency space and the stock market are affected the same way. The end of the pandemic will lead to the end of drop.
Indeed, as long as the corona virus is still considered as pandemic and still gives countries hard times then the drop will still continue and there are still countries fighting it so yes it is not gonna be over soon but i hope it does and when it happens the crypto market and stock market can now recover but of course it won't be a fast recovery but i am sure it will recover.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:44:21 AM

The possibility of the cryptocurrency market will continue to fall if the coronavirus is not immediately resolved and continues to spread throughout the world, when the coronavirus is established as a pandemic this will certainly make all major events delayed and cause the economy to cease. The fall of the cryptocurrency market is of course also affected by this virus and on the other hand, it is good because it can buy bitcoin cheaply before halving occurs.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:59:45 AM

The possibility of the cryptocurrency market will continue to fall if the coronavirus is not immediately resolved and continues to spread throughout the world, when the coronavirus is established as a pandemic this will certainly make all major events delayed and cause the economy to cease. The fall of the cryptocurrency market is of course also affected by this virus and on the other hand, it is good because it can buy bitcoin cheaply before halving occurs.
not only cryptocurrency but also other investment assets will be paralyzed. I think, nowadays people are competing to stock up on fiat, even President Donald Trump also plays it like that. however, basic needs are now more important than investment, so as long as there is no cure, I think the market has the potential to go down again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:25:05 AM

And the start of recovery, that's what will happen as soon as the pandemic is over.

The economy will collapse if they can't find a cure on the pandemic, for sure this is the priority globally and not only the public sector are doing the job, even the private sector which does not like the panic are helping to stop this pandemic, so they can also resume their business.

Octular (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:27:43 PM

europes stock markets are red again and bringing crypto down with it.
In a couple of minutes US market opens, looks to be going down there as well.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:06:30 PM

not only cryptocurrency but also other investment assets will be paralyzed. I think, nowadays people are competing to stock up on fiat, even President Donald Trump also plays it like that. however, basic needs are now more important than investment, so as long as there is no cure, I think the market has the potential to go down again.
I really hope that a new fall will not happen again. everyone is talking about it but it seems to me that it is enough. too much loss. Now is the time to start to come to life, or at least just stop the horror of what is happening on the market.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:13:53 PM

I think the price will pick up. The reason why the price if falling is due to the continuing panic sells which I believe will reduce ones the result of the clinical trial is released. One there are drug that can fight the virus and the pandemic is defeated, I believe the price will pick up gradually. The only issue is how much effect will it have before the vaccines are developed. The price is dropping continously and as I am typing this message, the price has dropped below 5k
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 11:18:19 PM

I think the price will pick up. The reason why the price if falling is due to the continuing panic sells which I believe will reduce ones the result of the clinical trial is released. One there are drug that can fight the virus and the pandemic is defeated, I believe the price will pick up gradually. The only issue is how much effect will it have before the vaccines are developed. The price is dropping continously and as I am typing this message, the price has dropped below 5k
The market needs to breaths too, so wait for the recovery session in all financial markets. Otherwise, expecting a non-correlative market moves by the crypto pairs will be naive behavior for experienced traders. Panic sellers will be on another side of the market when the whole situation becomes clear.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:36:00 PM

The impact of Corona viruses will still continue to occur, today we can see that the crypto market is back in red. We hope that this virus is found in vaccines. Kondisii is increasingly complicated because some countries today have a lot of work activities that are turned off and certainly impact on the economy. With the present condition, it is good to monitor the conditions of the crypto market and when the price below. Be a good opportunity to buy coins.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:51:14 PM

The impact of Corona viruses will still continue to occur, today we can see that the crypto market is back in red. We hope that this virus is found in vaccines. Kondisii is increasingly complicated because some countries today have a lot of work activities that are turned off and certainly impact on the economy. With the present condition, it is good to monitor the conditions of the crypto market and when the price below. Be a good opportunity to buy coins.
well it will still continue as long as there is no cure from the corona virus, the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange will always collapse, so if you have assets in cryptocurrency you better secure first and withdraw funds to fiat currency so that losses will not increase.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:24:13 AM

well it will still continue as long as there is no cure from the corona virus, the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange will always collapse, so if you have assets in cryptocurrency you better secure first and withdraw funds to fiat currency so that losses will not increase.
true, we do not know how long this decline will occur so if indeed you believe the decline will continue to be better secure your assets immediately before the decline occurs again but I myself better withhold digital assets because I already bought it and now I can only wait for the price of altcoin return to normal price
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:22:06 AM

The global economy is threatened by this disease and many large companies have lost more than 50% of their profits in a short period of time. I think this time investing in any coin in the market will be very risky because we can not be sure what will happen next. In addition, Bitcoin price has dropped to $3800 in the past few days and it is likely that this price will repeat many more times soon so be careful and analyze yourself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:11:38 AM

It seems like the media aren't helping at all, they are the reason there is panics all around the globe right now, more over how many stock holders or crypto holders died from Coronavirus if I may ask? I guess none so why all this?
Yes your right specially on social media there are many fake news, hoaxes, lies posted about covid-19 and it cause more to people become fear about the desease and the result people are panic buying, they convert their crypto in fiat  to buy foods, medicines and the like. I think  this is the reason why crypto market is in red now.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:33:20 AM

I agree. The same thing is happening within my country in which the people are getting into panic because of what the media are stating within the news despite of the fact that our government is taking precautionary measures to be able for the virus not to spread even more. Actually we are currently into an enhanced community lockdown in which the mode of transportation is cancelled until the government lift the announcement to bring back the normal circulation of all transportation. With regards to the relationship why cryptocurrency is falling down due to the widespread of Coronavirus globally, I think there are already affected fellow users of cryptocurrency that is making the market down for a while because of the low volume of demand as of the moment because maybe they have make use of their fiat resources to purchase necessities to keep themselves safe and survive this pandemic virus. Let us just all hope the this soon will end as the scientist from China is having the trial of vaccine to cure the Coronavirus. Hope that this will take effect so that everything will go back to normal including the prices of the cryptocurrencies in the market.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:41:36 AM

As long as the vaccine to combat the Corona has not been successfully tested to be effective against the epidemic, then expect the the bad effect to continue. This is suppose to be a golden moment for the bitcoin and altcoin market but people are out of jobs and very hungry at home.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:52:59 PM

this is the bloodiest decline in btc history because in two days btc prices dropped by $ 4,000, The corona virus effect really makes everyone afraid of investing in the real business industry or cryptocurrency. I didn't imagine it would be like this. Hopefully, before halving occurs, the price of BTC can rise again.
This is without a doubt the biggest drop in a single day that I have seen in terms of the percentage lost, but I doubt this is going to be resolved before the halving, investors are not going to magically appear even after the crisis is over, all markets have suffered losses and a ton of money has been lost, it will take years for the traditional markets to recover and it will probably take until 2021 for the market of cryptocurrencies to recover all the ground it lost during the last weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: