Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptSEO [CSEO] FREE AIR DROP -- NO MINING -- Social Media Boosting LIVE!!  (Read 2005 times)
Dormilon

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:08:48 AM

http://[url=https://ibb.co/stnqxyr][img]https://i.ibb.co/kMjXbQF/CSEO.jpg[/url] [/img]

i made all, but just stop there   Angry
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jugg3

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:36:09 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 06:59:58 PM by Jugg3

https://i.ibb.co/kMjXbQF/CSEO.jpg

i made all, but just stop there   Angry

I have sent you a PM.

(and as a newbie you cant post images)
Dormilon

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:46:59 PM

There is no block explorer?
Cryptseo Service (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:51:34 PM

There is simple BE in Tools>Blockchain Explorer inside wallet. I will offer bounty to someone who make one on the web though if anyone interested. BTW, did you get synced-up?
Dormilon

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:17:49 AM

There is simple BE in Tools>Blockchain Explorer inside wallet. I will offer bounty to someone who make one on the web though if anyone interested. BTW, did you get synced-up?

Yes, synced-up ready
Dormilon

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:14:43 AM

Excellent service, my investment is underway and I will soon reach my goal, if it works, what is promoted here is legitimate, congratulations to the team for the work they are doing, I hope to continue investing in my other social networks very soon.   Cool Cool
Cryptseo Service (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 09:02:17 PM

NEW GAME ADDED!!

https://www.bitpixel.win/Game?gameId=26

This one has DOUBLE REWARDS from the usual 1000 CSEO per game!!
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:10:41 PM

Looks like a centralize coin but it doesn't matter if you have a good reason for designing it that way. You are not the only have had made coins like this.

If I have website and want it rank thru your services, can we be able to pay you with this CSEO token?  I'd like to know if you have ranked a gambling website or probably just a medium.com page.
Fake airdrop !
Most coins were picked up by only 2 - 3 users using bots.

This is only the first game. There will be about 7 more after this to get all 10,000 CSEO airdrop. There was 1,000 only in the first entire game.
You are not going to stop the bots ?
Don't you care that now only a few pick up all coins ?
Got some coins yesterday but 0 have arrived in my wallet.
What's wrong ?

There are hundreds of transactions backlogged in the mempool right now. They are moving through the chain as they are coming in. Too many small prizes. Next game will have less prices but higher amounts (still 1000 CSEO in entire round).
Bullshit.
Chain is not moving that's why, it's only moving when you decide to move the chain.
Why did you not answer my questions about the bots ?

Red flags :
-No github and github works, so your excuse is a lie.
-Mature coins don't stake.
-Bots pick up most of coins and "dev" doesn't care.
-No site, no papers.
-Source code does not compile.
-No explorer.
-Reduction of rewards, more difficult for small players to pick up anything.

5533 blocks found :
"Staking RewardBlock 1 - 9999 Reward = 10 CSEO"

"Dev" holds 55330 coins (CSEO) + coins picked up by bots.

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :
If you can prove this is not a scam I am happy to remove my warning.

More red flags :
Rolling back blockchain !!

Yesterday 2 stacks staked, today a roll-back was performed and stakes are gone !
LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!
Cryptseo Service (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:37:16 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 06:36:28 PM by Cryptseo Service

Looks like a centralize coin but it doesn't matter if you have a good reason for designing it that way. You are not the only have had made coins like this.

If I have website and want it rank thru your services, can we be able to pay you with this CSEO token?  I'd like to know if you have ranked a gambling website or probably just a medium.com page.
Fake airdrop !

This is only the first game. There will be about 7 more after this to get all 10,000 CSEO airdrop. There was 1,000 only in the first entire game.
What's wrong ?

There are hundreds of transactions backlogged in the mempool right now. They are moving through the chain as they are coming in. Too many small prizes. Next game will have less prices but higher amounts (still 1000 CSEO in entire round).
Bullshit.
Chain is not moving that's why, it's only moving when you decide to move the chain.

Red flags :
-No site, no papers.
-No explorer.

5533 blocks found :

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :

More red flags :

Yesterday 2 stacks staked, today a roll-back was performed and stakes are gone !
LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!

This is 100% lie. We are on block 20901 right now. If you are have problems, that is yours only. Sorry you feel like spreading bad information. Perhaps you have orphan or something but there was no global rollback.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Fake airdrop !

What's wrong ?

Bullshit.

Red flags :
-No site, no papers.
-No explorer.

5533 blocks found :

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :

More red flags :

LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!

This is 100% lie. We are on block 20901 right now. If you are have problems, that is yours only. Sorry you feel like spreading bad information. Perhaps you have orphan or something but there was no global rollback.
Stop lying Huh
You are the one who is lying !
You lied about github just as you did about "click bots :

Sorry you feel that way. I am unable to control the bots, as BitPixel is a game played for many coins, ...
You could have used a different method for distribution, but you seem to like it too much do you ?
Who says hidden pre-mine here ?

NEW GAME ADDED!!

And 50% less chance !

After 3 days I have never noticed more then 2 nodes.
Very "impressive".
Looks like your scam coin is already R.I.P.
(hopefully).

Just to add :
I got educated by IgotSpots he could perform miracles with the chain.
Fast forward ?
No problem.
Something he didn't like  ?
Lets go for a roll-back, no problem.
Besides from a lengthy list of other tricks.
Balls, Gorilla Bucks, lots of fun when he ended up butt hurt.
Cryptseo Service (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:38:56 AM

Fake airdrop !

What's wrong ?

Bullshit.

Red flags :
-No site, no papers.
-No explorer.

5533 blocks found :

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :

More red flags :

LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!

Stop lying Huh

Sorry you feel that way. I am unable to control the bots, as BitPixel is a game played for many coins, ...
You could have used a different method for distribution, but you seem to like it too much do you ?

NEW GAME ADDED!!

And 50% less chance !

Very "impressive".
(hopefully).

Just to add :
Fast forward ?
No problem.

I thought this would be more fair than people who can only afford miners. What is this about someone messing with the blockchain? I don't know what issues you are having but if you asked for help nicely I couldve helped you. I still am unsure what issues your having?
Dormilon

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:59:59 AM

Why do you say that the robots take the coins in BitPixel? Those of us who play there are not robots, we have spent some time since the game started and we won several types of coins, for that we make drawings, horizontal and vertical lines, we buy points with coins in the same game etc you are wrong about that.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 09:11:52 PM

Fake airdrop !

What's wrong ?

Bullshit.

Red flags :
-No site, no papers.
-No explorer.

5533 blocks found :

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :

More red flags :

LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!

Stop lying Huh

NEW GAME ADDED!!

And 50% less chance !

Very "impressive".
(hopefully).

Just to add :
Fast forward ?
No problem.

Lol what the fuck..? For the record, I have absolutely no idea who this dipshit is nor have I said any of this to him

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 03:21:40 AM

Why do you say that the robots take the coins in BitPixel? Those of us who play there are not robots, we have spent some time since the game started and we won several types of coins, for that we make drawings, horizontal and vertical lines, we buy points with coins in the same game etc you are wrong about that.

The game looks interesting but this kind of accusations should be address this early, some of the accusations needs to address I don;t know if this project is now in the scam section but if it is already there then better address it there or dev should clarify all the accusations which to me has basis.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cryptseo Service (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:18:22 AM

The game looks interesting but this kind of accusations should be address this early, some of the accusations needs to address I don;t know if this project is now in the scam section but if it is already there then better address it there or dev should clarify all the accusations which to me has basis.

Person you quote has been playing game. Everyone can see everyone else's pixels and prize wins.
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:29:14 PM

Agree. Any accusations need to clarify immediately before it hurt the coin even if those accusations are untrue but remember, fake news did damage reputation as well.
Cryptseo Service (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:27:07 PM

Agree. Any accusations need to clarify immediately before it hurt the coin even if those accusations are untrue but remember, fake news did damage reputation as well.

You guys are confused. Dormilion is saying the bots are not getting the coins, he plays the game, he will know!
~Trololoh~

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 04:31:14 PM

Fake airdrop !

What's wrong ?

Bullshit.

Red flags :
-No site, no papers.
-No explorer.

5533 blocks found :

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :

More red flags :

LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!

Stop lying Huh

NEW GAME ADDED!!

And 50% less chance !

Very "impressive".
(hopefully).

Just to add :
Fast forward ?
No problem.

Lol what the fuck..? For the record, I have absolutely no idea who this dipshit is nor have I said any of this to him
@iGotSpots
Spotty babe you "legendary" hotshot dickhead, of course you don't remember me !
But that doesn't mean your "coins" and the tricks you played were very educational.
Tell us about your beloved GorillaFuck coin, how did it end in such a bad bad butt-hurt way ?
Staking your coins without paying masternodes ?
Later someone added being a masternode and still stake your coins !
How much money did you and your buddys loose after it got exposed ?
 Grin

@Cryptseo Service
Stop lying !

Auto-click for noobs :
Google :mouse auto clicker.

"AutoClicker"
https://sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/
You can pre-program your x and y points very easy but time consuming.

For advanced users :
https://autohotkey.com/
Just one of many great features :
PixelSearch
Searches a region of the screen for a pixel of the specified color.
SPixelSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, X1, Y1, X2, Y2, ColorID [, Variation, Fast|RGB]

Create art using a pixel editor.
Export x,y data.
Create script using those pixel data.
Load and run !

Red flags :
-Gallery of game site show nice graphics, too nice to be hand made.
-While playing I noticed more then once users adding pixels like clockwork, at very regular intervals.
Impossible to do this by hand.
-Google search, tons of auto-clickers.
-How do users know that the site is not one of the players ?
-Since the rewards are known by the person(s) who created that "price"- map.
Who can guarantee fair play ?

This "Game" as you call it is known as gambling.
1st you get the warming up phase, free points to play. enough to make you hungry but not enough to keep on playing !
Need more points, no problem only 1 sat !
So much for "free" coins.

You guys are confused. Dormilion is saying the bots are not getting the coins, he plays the game, he will know!
"Dormilon"
Part of the team aka sock puppet.
Or indeed very stupid !
Cryptseo Service (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:43:23 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 07:46:03 AM by Cryptseo Service

Fake airdrop !

What's wrong ?

Bullshit.

Red flags :
-No site, no papers.
-No explorer.

5533 blocks found :

==== WARNING !!!====
              SCAM do not invest !!!

Note :

More red flags :

LMAO

Wrecked ALL the way !

SCAM !!!

Stop lying Huh

NEW GAME ADDED!!

And 50% less chance !

Very "impressive".
(hopefully).

Just to add :
Fast forward ?
No problem.

@iGotSpots
Spotty babe you "legendary" hotshot dickhead, of course you don't remember me !
But that doesn't mean your "coins" and the tricks you played were very educational.
Tell us about your beloved GorillaFuck coin, how did it end in such a bad bad butt-hurt way ?
Staking your coins without paying masternodes ?
Later someone added being a masternode and still stake your coins !
How much money did you and your buddys loose after it got exposed ?
 Grin

@Cryptseo Service
Stop lying !

Auto-click for noobs :
Google :mouse auto clicker.

"AutoClicker"
https://sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/
You can pre-program your x and y points very easy but time consuming.

For advanced users :
https://autohotkey.com/
Just one of many great features :
PixelSearch
Searches a region of the screen for a pixel of the specified color.
SPixelSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, X1, Y1, X2, Y2, ColorID [, Variation, Fast|RGB]

Create art using a pixel editor.
Export x,y data.
Create script using those pixel data.
Load and run !

Red flags :
-Gallery of game site show nice graphics, too nice to be hand made.
-While playing I noticed more then once users adding pixels like clockwork, at very regular intervals.
Impossible to do this by hand.
-Google search, tons of auto-clickers.
-How do users know that the site is not one of the players ?
-Since the rewards are known by the person(s) who created that "price"- map.
Who can guarantee fair play ?

This "Game" as you call it is known as gambling.
1st you get the warming up phase, free points to play. enough to make you hungry but not enough to keep on playing !
Need more points, no problem only 1 sat !
So much for "free" coins.

"Dormilon"
Part of the team aka sock puppet.
Or indeed very stupid !

What is sock puppet meaning? I also think we should embrace bots instead of try to fight them, its an impossible task to win. In fact do you have interest in writing a quick guide for those links? I was unaware of existence, but it should make it easier for people to use. I'll send you some CSEO coins for your time too. We are only halfway through the games. The next 3 will be back to 1000 total CSEO per game and the last one (8th game) will be double rewards like the last one (4th game) was. So if you do simple guide for these sites, I think it would be good to have more players. That will make BitPixel happier with more users as well. I will put it in the OP as a link to guide for bots and send you some for your time writing guide. What do you think? No reason to be upset, there is no scam here, I am not asking for people to buy the coins, it is free to win on BitPixel. And for transparency since he already post about it, Dormilion is using our service for Twitter and Jugg3 is using it for YouTube, our results are real!!
Dormilon

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:23:26 PM

Lol, I do not belong to the CSEO team, I play on Bitpixel, there I knew the currency and what I earned I use it on my twitter, I must affirm that they fulfilled what they promised me when I paid them, if they give me work I take it because it is always good to have an income hahahahaha,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: