Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:42:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparing for the dip days as an investor  (Read 485 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:13:54 PM

The best advice right now is to keep calm. Situation will become normal sooner or later
Patience is an essential virtue in all areas of life in general and in the cryptocurrency market, patience becomes increasingly important.
I am sure that as long as we have the patience, everyone will get the best results, difficult times will pass and the market will rise again.
we could not be patience for long time and have no certainity when market recovered.  many people said patience is the key , but they dont know its really hard to do when our money value loss more than 50% . maybe money management is each trade willl help us to feel stress and avoid long patience.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:09:08 AM

To be honest, this present dip situation where all prices got low has taught me that, as an investor planning and waiting to buy the bottom of top crypto currency tokens, you need to have in store lots of tusd or usdt or stable coin to achieve that.

The rate at which to buy bitcoin from local fiat notes increased immensely during this dip, making it hard to buy btc or eth.
Who else noticed such occurrences?

Do you think, holding up stable coins as the proper way to prepare for an investment schedule??
I believe the perfect plan to acquire better BTC is by holding usdt or other stable coins and the most important is waiting, crypto is like a seasonal weather, raining days and dry seasons kinda thing, it's all about Waiting game

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:13:43 AM

The best advice right now is to keep calm. Situation will become normal sooner or later
Patience is an essential virtue in all areas of life in general and in the cryptocurrency market, patience becomes increasingly important.
I am sure that as long as we have the patience, everyone will get the best results, difficult times will pass and the market will rise again.
Patience is a good action in this market, but sometimes you need to give up because the altcoins you buy will die and the price keeps going down every day. Ideally, you should only be patient with the top altcoins in this market, if you patiently hold the altcoins outside the top 100, I think its price will never recover.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 11:39:41 AM

You used the word, an investor.

And to me, an investor in crypto currency especially, must be ready to tackle both the dip days and the bull days.
An investor with several experiences will definitely get profits both in the bull and in the bear.

In my opinion, we need to get up to dates information and highlight emergency actions ahead, so that when we notice glimpses of a bear, we know what to do without panicking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: