Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price, and our mental health.  (Read 3512 times)
FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:53:59 PM

Of course, the probability of suddenly getting rich, catching luck, participating in trade, or investing in a project becomes less than it was 5 years ago or more. Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency market is still a chance for those who do not have sufficient resources, and even knowledge. When investing in cryptocurrencies, a lot of things are decided by the general outlook of a person, his philosophical and practical outlook and intuition. In this case, even an amateur in trade, may be the winner by correctly identifying a promising project. Bitcoin in this sense, gives less chances, it is becoming more academic in terms of trade and conservative in terms of technical capabilities. Mental problems, in my opinion, are the lot of professionals and overwork. Here I agree with one of the speakers. Adventurers, as a rule, easily accept both victories and defeats.
I am absolutely sure that the vast majority of newcomers, and even without knowledge, will only lose the deposit.
The only option when you can earn money on the crypt is to make shitcoin Grin, and throw it on some exchange, merge coins, and go with the money into the sunset.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:35:01 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Of course, the probability of suddenly getting rich, catching luck, participating in trade, or investing in a project becomes less than it was 5 years ago or more. Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency market is still a chance for those who do not have sufficient resources, and even knowledge. When investing in cryptocurrencies, a lot of things are decided by the general outlook of a person, his philosophical and practical outlook and intuition. In this case, even an amateur in trade, may be the winner by correctly identifying a promising project. Bitcoin in this sense, gives less chances, it is becoming more academic in terms of trade and conservative in terms of technical capabilities. Mental problems, in my opinion, are the lot of professionals and overwork. Here I agree with one of the speakers. Adventurers, as a rule, easily accept both victories and defeats.
I am absolutely sure that the vast majority of newcomers, and even without knowledge, will only lose the deposit.
The only option when you can earn money on the crypt is to make shitcoin Grin, and throw it on some exchange, merge coins, and go with the money into the sunset.
They instantly lose their money because of they thinking of get rich mentality, they are buying shitcoins that doesn't have value anymore because it is look cheap. Newbies should have knowledge first before they put their money at risk, it is better to stay away first in the market especially if they have still no foundation about trading and making money from the market.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:09:24 AM

They instantly lose their money because of they thinking of get rich mentality, they are buying shitcoins that doesn't have value anymore because it is look cheap. Newbies should have knowledge first before they put their money at risk, it is better to stay away first in the market especially if they have still no foundation about trading and making money from the market.
People who are new in crypto would try to buy shitcoins because they don't have enough money to invest in top coins in the market, that is why it is one of the biggest mistake that they have done and did not try to search for more ways for them to be able to invest their money in top coins like bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 08:11:52 AM

Money can be made back in the future through multiple various ways, whereas you have only one life to live. It's not the end.
The best that advice that we can give to every investor out there who are at a loss right now.
I will just add, if you can't take the losses that you may get when you are investing then it would be better if you just don't invest at all so you will not think of suiciding.

Whether you're invested in bitcoin, whatever altcoin, or even the stock markets, if you've been having suicidal thoughts, please think twice and try talking to a professional.

For the suicide hotline for the country you're in, please refer to this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
Not only twice but thrice because like you said, money can be retrieved thru different ways but your life is only one and if you wasted it and committed a suicide you will not retrieve it again so think thrice before doing this. We can't stop investors to think like this though but before investing, be ready in the consequences that you may face along the way.

Overall, some of the investors and traders are very emotional with regards to their investments because it is their money and they've work hard for them. Just don't invest if you aren't willing to lose your money in different investments because in every investment, losses are inevitable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 03:20:10 PM

I like the idea expressed here about the fact that newcomers who do not have enough money, they are forced to invest in shitcoins. This is where the support for shitcoins hides! ) And this, unfortunately, is not a joke. People want to catch their luck. This is what gives life to shitcoins and discredits the blockchain industry. But you can even go further and show that this same principle compromises not only the blockchain, but civilization as a whole. But the problem is also that bitcoin, not being a shitcoin, does not have characteristics worthy of civilization. There are already enough advanced projects for this, but their success has not yet come to them.
roman100

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:39:02 PM

This is normal if you want to make money online. This is more normal who work with Bitcoin or save bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin can go up or down at any time. There is no way to Know in advance what will happen. There is nothing to worry about. You must be patient.
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:00:28 AM

The sharp drop in the price of Bitcoin has created market sentiment for some people. They are afraid of the price and sell Bitcoin. Because some inexperienced investors find it difficult to bear the pressure of such a sharp decline, and do not realize that the price will pull back and rise. For some investors, it is an opportunity to buy cheaper tokens, buying some when the price is low, and then making a profit when the price pulls back.
Don't just focus on money and profits, don't be affected by price fluctuations, manage market sentiment well and hold it for a long time to get some profits.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:23:04 AM

Good idea mk4,,, I think people are all so nervy now I noticed even the moonbois in some youtube channels are quiet for one week now probably hiding from the crowd they told to buy stuff and promised the moon.

Don't just focus on money and profits, don't be affected by price fluctuations, manage market sentiment well and hold it for a long time to get some profits.

Well, people want to speculate,,, how can we tell them not to focus on money on profits? If people just want to hold and not use it, then they are just speculating so let them:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 11:02:45 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2021, 11:04:41 AM by v3liana
Merited by vapourminer (1)

To be honest, during the 2018 crash, I was mentally devastated and thought about committing suicide, at that time I was still very stupid because I invested money that I shouldn't have used.

I bought bitcoin in the highest price in 2018 which is arround 18-20$k and after that market crash BTC price drop untill $4k.

Now, when i see the market it makes me dejavu (2018 crash), but right now i feel more mature and never think about doing stupid things again.

CryptoStar19

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:34:43 PM

To be honest, during the 2018 crash, I was mentally devastated and thought about committing suicide, at that time I was still very stupid because I invested money that I shouldn't have used. I bought bitcoin in the highest price in 2018 which is arround 18-20$k and after that market crash BTC price drop untill $4k. Now, when i see the market it makes me dejavu (2018 crash), but right now i feel more mature and never think about doing stupid things again.

You are not alone, the crypto space gets the largest number of new investors pretty much at the peak of the cycle every time (the 'euphoria' stage of the market cycle). Most people learn a great deal the first cycle they enter the space and although it can be a costly lesson to learn, it serves them well for future cycles.

qw123123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:50:29 PM

The company charges USDT at a high price, is operated by a professional team, is reliable and guaranteed, provides professional services, and can cooperate for a long time. Support prepayment and currency collection. Provide the safest platform to ensure the safety of both parties' capital transactions. If you are interested, you can contact me to discuss specific cooperation details. WhatsApp+85257004992
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:39:21 PM

To be honest, during the 2018 crash, I was mentally devastated and thought about committing suicide, at that time I was still very stupid
Lol, I'm sure a lot of people have been in the same situation. I ended my damn rampage when ETH fell from $700 to $150 in 2018. I sold BTC to build a house for $9k and what I have at this stage has completed a cycle. . That's unique and it's a miracle even if for a moment you look back and damn it, at least I gave up at least two of my big opportunities. Now, I have family, kids and I feel the calmness and confidence in bitcoin and crypto is immense. I hope I won't be as foolish as I was when I was young.

kizlod

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 02:16:32 PM

I'm agree. It's all just about money that you can gain at any time. I'm always buying some crypto when it dips and just living my life. I wish everyone to stay well!
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 02:49:59 PM

I think a lot of people need to be educated about this. anyone must be prepared with the risk of loss, because in cryptocurrencies not fully experiencing profits there must be losses. so what I think is we have to be able to manage well how we run crypto and also any risks we have to be prepared to face. so if we are ready our mental health seems to be stable and under control

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:27:35 PM

I think a lot of people need to be educated about this. anyone must be prepared with the risk of loss, because in cryptocurrencies not fully experiencing profits there must be losses. so what I think is we have to be able to manage well how we run crypto and also any risks we have to be prepared to face. so if we are ready our mental health seems to be stable and under control
- I believe everyone here is educated about bitcoin and crypto losses from the start but you should also understand that the truth is probably something that is hard for us to accept and not to believe because our goal is basically no failure here, it's very rare to think about the negativity of the problem. As soon as a bad situation comes and causes too much mental shock, we seem to be affected very badly, quite a few people have had to seek advice here or from friends and community to recover from the terrible prices bitcoin can hit

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:44:15 PM

Most people don't understand the financial risks of investing in the cryptocurrency market, they just know that, since blockchain technology is a tie for them, I don't mean that they are outdated.  .  But they need to learn, invest and also how to use them, ... Most of the new entrants buy/sell/p2p on some exchange.  They still don't understand the different uses and benefits.  The deeper they go into profit, the less they understand about bitcoin and this market.  Therefore, they are easily influenced psychologically and bewildered.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:35:07 PM

Whether you're invested in bitcoin, whatever altcoin, or even the stock markets, if you've been having suicidal thoughts, please think twice and try talking to a professional.
Lol, suicide is the craziest thing I know. If their mindset goes into bitcoin as a game and is geared towards chance, don't trade anything of significance. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are opportunities but should not be overused to damage your life.
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:47:24 PM

This is not going to work either  Smiley
The only way to make money in crypto is to learn about it. You can hold or you can trade but before that you need to have sufficient knowledge. Without knowledge you will end up losing money.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 430

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:07:57 PM

HODLing works, yeah but we should be really patient. For example, there has been a big dump recently. The price went down to $29k. We are still in a really boring period but this shouldn't cause us to do silly things. I think it's not time to sell, it's time to buy and HODL.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 11:55:05 PM

I was very mentally depressed when I first started getting to know bitcoin where I bought bitcoin for 25k$ and it dropped to 15k$, but the support from fellow traders and bounty friends made me calm, and with patience in early 2021 I enjoyed the results of my patience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: