Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Economy around the world will be very bad in April to May 2020!!!  (Read 495 times)
Chrystora123 (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:23:16 PM

first of all, I made this topic not to spread fear, I made this topic with the aim that we are all more anticipated!!

WHEN IS RAMADAN?
Ramadan 2020 is expected to begin on Thursday evening, 23rd April, 2020 (according to Saudi Arabia) and will end on Saturday, 23rd May, 2020. The exact timing is based on the sighting of the Moon.
WHAT IS RAMADAN?
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is considered a holy month that honors the time when Allah, via the angel Gabriel, revealed the first verses of the Qur’an, the holy book of Islam, to a caravan trader named Muhammad.

Beginning at puberty, all Muslims (with certain exceptions, such as if one is ill, traveling, pregnant, elderly, etc.) take part in the month-long sunrise-to-sunset fast that is the hallmark of Ramadan. Muslims believe that fasting cleanses the body, and the practice reminds them of the suffering of the poor.

Eating and drinking (including water) is prohibited from sunrise to sunset, and the day’s abstinence is offset by a pre-dawn meal called sehri and a nightly meal known as iftar. For iftar, many traditionally break the fast by first eating dates, as the Prophet Muhammad is believed to have done to break his fast. Foods traditionally served at iftar vary; one such dish is the Kurdish Hot-and-Spicy Red-Lentil Soup. Food is often shared with a poor family during Ramadan.

At the end of the 29- or 30-day fast (depending on the length of the lunar cycle) is Eid al-Fitr (Festival of Breaking the Fast), when there is much feasting and celebration.
Source: https://www.almanac.com/content/when-start-ramadan

currently Muslims around the world number around 1.8 billion people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world and the Covid-19 vaccine, or what we know as the Coronavirus that we know attacks the immune system, has not yet been discovered.

when Muslims do fasting in the month of Ramadan then automatically their immune system decreases, it is certain that those who fast will be more susceptible to disease, especially Covid-19.

Muslims, of course, is faced with the choice of fasting or not, but I think these conditions will cause tremendous economic turmoil, do you agree with this?

I hope you all prepare for all the worst possibilities that will occur over the next 3 months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:53:43 PM

Islam teaches people to fast, but they do it only when it's not in direct contradiction with their health.
Meaning that many Imams will teach and tell their people to eat in these troubled times.

Yes, there will be fanatics who will stick to the fasting, but hey, to each their own.

Besides, Hajj will be cancelled this year https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/indepth/2020/3/9/could-the-hajj-be-cancelled-because-of-the-coronavirus
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:45:42 PM

I don't see much connection between Ramadan fasting and the corona virus. People are grasping at straws looking for reasons to panic now. Cheesy

The fear is totally overblown. Testing is now revealing lots of asymptomatic cases which suggests the mortality rate is significantly lower than previously thought. The corona virus is hardly more dangerous than the common flu. Even though people now expect the worst, I think our "return to normal" begins soon.

From a TA standpoint, it's currently a tossup. We haven't exactly confirmed the 200-week MA as support yet, or formed a reliable V-bottom. If/when that happens, my mid term outlook (for the next few months) becomes neutral-bullish: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196072.msg54020305#msg54020305

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:46:58 PM

If people are going to be in fasting or not the first and second quarter of 2020 will be a very bad and high chance for a recession so no need to tie things with religion now. But I don't think their religion wants people to do fasting when their health is not good so more people will choose to make their health better to fight with the disease.

We are getting more panic than how much it supposed to be. Don't fight for toilet papers and sanitizers guys. Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Eduarop

Activity: 98
Merit: 82

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:51:00 PM

Frankly speaking, I was expecting something like that. But I think people are more worried about the coronavirus now than they are about the crisis

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:07:40 PM

Ah..... NO!!!! Fasting does not lower the immune system but it technically resets in a sense that new white blood cells to replace the old ones, so basically it is a way to regenerate and make your immune system stronger thus simply not make you vulnerable to any diseases. Also other than Muslims other people from around the world voluntarily fast from one meal a day, intermittent fasting, Low-carb fasting, and several other but I haven't seen any reports that specifically say that fasting has made them more vulnerable to the COVID-19. If you don't believe me here is an article from Forbes that talks about it. If you don't want to spread fear in the market just do some research first and get your facts straightened up so that you don't misinform them.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 04:09:24 AM

As regards economic turmoil, we have it already right now with or without ramadan. The virus has contributed a huge factor in our falling economy, but not the choice of muslims whether they will fast or not.

Those who participate in the fasting still have the option to eat a lot and take supplements and medicines at the appropriate hours of the day. And regardless of whether a muslim is fasting or not, if he/she is observing the proper hygiene and other necessary actions such as avoiding contact with other people or practice social distancing to protect themselves against getting infected, they will always be far from getting the virus.

So, in general, this has nothing to do with ramadan.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 04:56:50 AM

There is one technical mistake - COVID-19 attacks the respiratory system and not the immunity system of human body. There are hundred of people recovered from COVID-19 early cases where the main medication was given to boost their immunity system.

Economic turmoil is already happening and it seems like even worse than the 2008 crisis, at this moment. If you look at the stock markets around the world, it is only showing signs of decline. Workplaces are empty as majority of the companies have given work from home, factories are shut and rumors are all around. Ramadan will not make the situation worse. The current economic situation is called "Stagflation" and there's no easy way to get out of it! Do a google search on it!

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:26:31 AM

I don't see much connection between Ramadan fasting and the corona virus. People are grasping at straws looking for reasons to panic now. Cheesy

The fear is totally overblown. Testing is now revealing lots of asymptomatic cases which suggests the mortality rate is significantly lower than previously thought. The corona virus is hardly more dangerous than the common flu. Even though people now expect the worst, I think our "return to normal" begins soon.

From a TA standpoint, it's currently a tossup. We haven't exactly confirmed the 200-week MA as support yet, or formed a reliable V-bottom. If/when that happens, my mid term outlook (for the next few months) becomes neutral-bullish: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196072.msg54020305#msg54020305
It might be less dangerous than common flu but the rate at which it spreads is too fast and that is part of the reason why WHO has termed it to be pandemic. I see the connection between fasting and the virus because people fasting might be at high risk. I want to believe during fasting, Muslims consumes a lot of fruits, vegetables, and dairy products and by the way, just like the op has stated the immune system will always be weaker which means there might be high mortality rate for some that contract the disease during the period
Afzalsheikh

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:38:22 AM

In spite of the low expenses charged for Custom Assignment Help and Online Assignment Research Paper Services, we offer excellent Custom Assignment Research Paper Services.
Chrystora123 (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:35:25 AM

I just think that Muslims in my country is known to be very obedient, and this is what I think will be a link between corona and fasting,
I just found out that there will be a possibility like what is said @btcltcdigger
Meaning that many Imams will teach and tell their people to eat in these troubled times.
Yes, there will be fanatics who will stick to the fasting, but hey, to each their own.

We are getting more panic than how much it supposed to be. Don't fight for toilet papers and sanitizers guys. Sad
this is very difficult bro.. some people like us are aggressively saying don't panic, I myself keep saying don't panic in my social media accounts but the majority of the public are very panicked about this.

snip..
this is very useful, I personally have never fasted, so I just thought because many heads of state around the world advised their citizens to keep the body fit, and I think the current situation is very different from usual because again, psychological conditions and fasting people's minds will definitely greatly affect their body and immune condition.

Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 12:24:00 PM

I dont think the title is quite fitting for the topic. Sides, to each their own, not like Muslims fasting is gonna make the economy any worse than it already is right now causing of the virus. At most, more possible victims are to be listed, but that's it. And really, there's no difference between someone fasting and someone not fasting. They'd both still get infected as long as someone infected is near them. If not fasting was a cause for people to not get infected, then why the hell did the virus even start spreading no? And at such a wide scale at that. Besides, fasting is a diet done to boost your system, as for the specifics I don't really know much, but it isn't a negative thing. Look it up tbh, you'd see the benefits of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:17:29 PM

At this time of crisis, I think we should listen to the government, I am not a muslim but I know they are strong with their faith and in our country, the government has advice us not to join any gather especially masses, maybe their leaders will try to adjust based on the situation as it's not a normal situation in the world that they will be facings comes that time, in times like this, the directives of the government is more important to be followed.

I can see the possible worst effect of this virus, but I am hoping our economy will recover soon and this virus will be contained the soonest.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:39:07 PM

Nothing wrong. If people follow the necessary precautions prescribed by the world health organization, their chances of infection even in Ramadan will be minimal.
However, I am sure that, like in Iran, in some other Muslim countries, there are fanatics who are ready to lick anything by proving that Allah will protect them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:47:28 AM

Nothing wrong. If people follow the necessary precautions prescribed by the world health organization, their chances of infection even in Ramadan will be minimal.
However, I am sure that, like in Iran, in some other Muslim countries, there are fanatics who are ready to lick anything by proving that Allah will protect them.
as the seasons change, the virus will disappear by itself, and I think trust is indeed needed, prayer is also needed, but trying to prevent it will be better, if we just pray without trying to prevent it as well as suicide, and that is prohibited in religion

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 09:11:43 AM

Current situation isn't tied to religion. Due to COVID-19 epidemic world economy is collapsing. So there is more chance of collapse if we can't control this COVID-19 epidemic. For me, I think it's not related with Ramadan or fasting. Since muslims will fasting that time they have rare chance to effected by COVID-19 in my opinion. Because they can't eat whenever they want and they will able to use mask full days and could clean themselves more than normal days. So probably they will more safer than before.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:50:20 AM

Current situation isn't tied to religion. Due to COVID-19 epidemic world economy is collapsing. So there is more chance of collapse if we can't control this COVID-19 epidemic. For me, I think it's not related with Ramadan or fasting. Since muslims will fasting that time they have rare chance to effected by COVID-19 in my opinion. Because they can't eat whenever they want and they will able to use mask full days and could clean themselves more than normal days. So probably they will more safer than before.
Even though Muslims covers a percentage in the worlds population, I don't think it would impact the standing of world economy to less because, crypto community is still a lot more when compared to them especially when it is not also sure that corona virus would be greatly afflicted to them in time of Ramadan or the fasting. Maybe, what might happen will be the opposite because, they would be more disciplined cleansing their mind and body of toxicity that would greatly benefit their health.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:55:43 AM

I think our Muslims brothers are already adopted to this fasting, so I don't think that they will immediately lower their immune system. I myself once tried intermittent fasting, and I didn't get sick or have suffered any health breakdown. So I doubt that your theory has some substance, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:52:56 PM

this is very difficult bro.. some people like us are aggressively saying don't panic, I myself keep saying don't panic in my social media accounts but the majority of the public are very panicked about this.
People are afraid of their death so they want to keep themselves away from coronavirus but mortality rate of this disease is literally small compared to other deadly diseases. So things are getting exaggerated about coronavirus. Make your immune system stronger then you won't die but high chances of fell into sick if you don't maintain your hygiene that it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 09:23:26 PM

Both China and Cuba have claimed to have a vaccine and medicine. An Australian team also reported success identifying key elements for immunity.

My main concern would be crowds getting close together, someone coughing in a mosque would spread the virus very quickly.

The fasting has nothing to do with it, since this is a daylight fasting done every year for about a month, they still eat at night.

And Ramadan does not affect the world economy in anyway, the thread title makes no sense.

In my opinion by the time Ramadan comes, the situation will have been controlled worldwide.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
nosferzd

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 05:53:11 PM

when Muslims do fasting in the month of Ramadan then automatically their immune system decreases, it is certain that those who fast will be more susceptible to disease, especially Covid-19.

Where did you get the idea that ramadan has a bad effect on the immune system? On the contrary, it helps strengthen immunity, due to a balanced diet without excessive salt and fatty foods. Therefore, the chance of getting COVID-19 is exactly the same as that of ordinary people. Yes, the crisis will intensify with the spread of the virus until a vaccine is found.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 06:58:01 PM

Well.. this can be controversial... but in my opinion, the COVID 19 situation will get contained by the end of April, or the latest by mid-May. Although the WHO has said that they are not sure whether warm weather can kill the Coronavirus, the evidence so far points to the same. Most of the countries that are effected, are in temperate regions. Very few of the tropical nations are impacted in a big way by this outbreak. So I am hopeful that the situation may improve once the temperature rises.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 07:50:06 PM

I think maybe you are saying that the Muslim would always meet in the mosque for there prayer which is a room for possible faster spread. This is true because gathering is a means for transmission but I hope vaccine is up then.
And is there a possibility for Muslim not to gather in mosque? Because some countries are preventing such huge gathering.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:01:08 PM

It is not going to improve till 2021 because  the Corona Virus pandemic is killing everything .
Funny story , even with the quarantine , some of my college mates one way or the other are always posting things about going outside besides quarantine , one should understand that if you get infected , even if you survive you always will be a source of infection for other people .
It's a disease that is very hard to control , no one knows how many people are infected , government is not even updating regular information about the people struck with this pandemic, and the vaccine is not going to arrive as soon as expected , it will for sure takes hell lot of time to calm down.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:20:34 PM

It may not be because of Ramadan per se but rather the on-going drought in different major markets around the world currently impacted by the pandemic. I do believe that the fear and panic is largely brought into the doorsteps of the uninformed, and this comes from a person who is not privileged in any way to live a comfortable life during these hard times, and in fact is in the front lines volunteering as a medical personnel. Then again, I do believe that fear-mongering is necessary in order to keep people inside their homes, else it could have gotten way worse than what we're having now.

As for Muslims observing Ramadan, I'm pretty sure they will be vigilant and be careful. While some will still religiously follow fasting without any regard to their health, most would certainly look after their health instead.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:35:00 PM

Basically we have already entered into the worst case scenes and never think that, it will worst than this again because the vaccine for the coronavirus has been found which is chloroquine as confirmed by the United State of America. This has suppress the coronavirus cases by 30% because, many will now think positive about the said virus and not the other way round. The Muslim pilgrimage in my country had announced their participation on this year hajj and not canceled here but can't confirmed other countries.

bdbountyon

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 04:45:02 AM

If the pandemic stays during ramadan then it will be hard for limited earning people to survive. Ramadan will start on 25 th April based on moon sighting. People are already concerned and are starting to store foods in the refrigerator which increases price hike on the market already faced in my country. Flights are cancelled and this scenario will persist for how long no one knows. It would be well advised to work at home and do shopping using digital assets specially on crypto.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:33:20 AM

I don't overthink about that. As long as I can take care of my health, I can consume healthy food, and I am sure that I will have enough immune that can prevent any virus. But if after doing that, I am getting sick, then I will do prevention by visiting the doctor and get help from them. I am sure that we don't have to be worry, and we need to act as usual, and we don't need to listen to the media if we don't know about the fact. It is about how you can manage your health by consuming the food, and you should not break the limit for your body because that will not be good for your health.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 10:02:02 AM

Ah..... NO!!!! Fasting does not lower the immune system but it technically resets in a sense that new white blood cells to replace the old ones, so basically it is a way to regenerate and make your immune system stronger thus simply not make you vulnerable to any diseases. Also other than Muslims other people from around the world voluntarily fast from one meal a day, intermittent fasting, Low-carb fasting, and several other but I haven't seen any reports that specifically say that fasting has made them more vulnerable to the COVID-19. If you don't believe me here is an article from Forbes that talks about it. If you don't want to spread fear in the market just do some research first and get your facts straightened up so that you don't misinform them.
Not only Muslims, but also Christians fast for forty days before Easter. This year she will be April 19th. Unlike Muslim fasting, in Christianity you can drink water and eat lean food. Whether lean food lowers immunity is a moot point. However, since coronavirus mainly affects old people (in Italy, the average age of patients is 79 years old), it seems that if this category of people is difficult to fast, they should not observe it now.
In any case, the following months will be bad for us, since the economy of all states continues to fall and it will take some time to restore it.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:48:41 AM

The drop in immune system won't make much difference, the virus is already highly contagious and deadly. So maybe Ramadan will cause like 1-5% increase compared to no fasting - so what? If you want to make economic predictions, you need to get some numbers, not just make some seemingly logical reasoning.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:30:23 AM

The drop in immune system won't make much difference, the virus is already highly contagious and deadly. So maybe Ramadan will cause like 1-5% increase compared to no fasting - so what? If you want to make economic predictions, you need to get some numbers, not just make some seemingly logical reasoning.

The coronavirus is contagious,but it's not that deadly.There's no need to spread panic.
Eating and fasting has nothing to do with speading the coronavirus.
Social distancing will help for stopping the virus.I don't think that there are rules about NOT keeping social distance in Ramadan.With or without Ramadan and Easter,the global economy will crash in April-May 2020,everyone knows that.Ramadan and Easter aren't a cause for further spreading of the vrus.

Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:38:47 AM

It should be cancelled, if they dont want to get infected. They should follow the WHO guidelines to prevent the deadly disease from spreading because if they dont, even with all the faith and prayers wont save them. Better to wait it out until scientist came up with a vaccine and right now, it is being clinically tested.

Even churches closed doors to prevent further people getting infected.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
Ryutaro

Activity: 202
Merit: 180

It's precious, protect it!

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:45:14 AM

you just claimed false assumptions because you used your own thinking which was not based on facts, knowledge, nor simple logic! sry to say this.

First, the benefits of fasting for 30 days in Ramadan are mostly beneficient for body, soul, and mind. You can ask how can that be true when someone stopped eating and even drinking water for almost 12 hours a day for 30 days. I can't speak too much about this because it requires a long explanation and I am not an expert lol. Now, to prove my claims you can check this scientific article.

Now coming to the statement you made, first of all, covid-19, as I understood from physicians, is dangerous only for aged people and most young ones don't even need medication and many cured cases have been reported which did not even need hospitalization, by the time their body acquired immune towards the virus. Secondly, fasting is not allowed for sick people because there is a golden rule in Islam 'There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm'.

Muslims are fasting every year and we have not seen 'tremendous economic turmoil' as you said but this will definitely happen in the upcoming months not because Muslims are fasting but because all countries are economically badly affected by covid-19. When the virus crisis comes to end, every country will put all its focus into making a clear strategy on how to help institutions and companies from bankrupting which is already starting from this present time. Leading country's economies were highly affected, image the situation with third world countries, governments are asking their citizens to help with whatever they can.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 09:52:50 AM

Well, obviously what has happened already happened, from now on we are going to live what has happened consequences. Just to give an example this month was purely the world finances telling us that companies are shutting down and business' giving a break and basically economy stopping. What we are going to live now is what happens when companies shut down and bankrupt, that will be seen in April and May.

Inevidently we will see some downs, we will see prices of things go up because there will be less of them being produced and we will even see some products not even being manufactured anymore, those will cause inflation because when people need to pay more for something they will want more for working as well, when companies pay more they will charge more too, and it goes in a circle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:39:57 PM

I think they are already prepared and I"m sure they are going to think about their health first.

There could be a call for the suspensions next month. And by the way, it's not only Muslim that will celebrate festivities in April, Easter is also coming, and Sikh festivals.

So I think this year will be very different because of the current COVID-19 pandemic.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
momchilandonov

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:08:20 PM

At least i hope that all this nightmare will end before summer
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 01:53:47 PM

I am not sure about that, but I believe that although their immune system decreases, it will not make them getting susceptible. I am sure that every Muslim will prepare for the Ramadhan. They will still fast in Ramadhan because that is one of the commands from the GOD. I don't see an economic turmoil related to Ramadhan because Ramadhan is not coming in one year only, but it's always come in every year. So far, the economy is still running as we see, and I don't see it is related to Ramadhan.
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 02:04:52 PM

Economic faced bad situation on April to May 2020 after many countries get impact from corona virus, but if one month later corona virus can stop maybe many countries will back to normal and every thing will be fine, many countries will recovery their economic situation and bring positive to their people.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 02:56:08 PM

It looks like it may not recover in May neither, it will be bad in April and may but it will be bad this summer too and it will probably bad until next winter for recovery. The peak horribleness will come this summer when many nations usually get a lot of travelers for vacation. Italy just to give an example usually gets millions of visitors to their nation during summer because for a holiday place Italy is a great nation (or I imagine at least) but this year they will not get any of them.

I personally checked a lot of hotel prices for example in my nation and it is usually lower than last years, normally it is not only staying same but going up, this year it went down in price, that's very rare and tells you all about it. So, I assume we will go worse and worse until next winter.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 03:41:13 PM

I disagree to this, because if you don't eat and drink water then your throat will be dry and it is more likely that the virus will easily stick inside your mouth. Also some people are eating a lot of fruits and take vitamins just to enhance their Vitamin C in their body so that their immune system will become stronger. So for me, fasting will make you harder to recover if you get infected by the virus because the white blood cells is not enough and weakened due hunger. Our immune system needs to be improve by taking Vitamins so that you can easily recover from the deadly virus. Not only Muslims do fasting but also a normal people, fasting is just good for a healthy bowel movement but not a practice against Covid-19.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 04:21:28 PM

I believe that in reality the biggest blow to economies will be universal quarantine of the consequences of which we can see only in the foreseeable future.
The shutdown of businesses will not pass unnoticed by all segments of the population, and it’s scary to think in what recession the economies of most countries will fall.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2227

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 06:44:37 PM

Muslims, of course, is faced with the choice of fasting or not, but I think these conditions will cause tremendous economic turmoil, do you agree with this?

I disagree to this, because if you don't eat and drink water then your throat will be dry and it is more likely that the virus will easily stick inside your mouth. Also some people are eating a lot of fruits and take vitamins just to enhance their Vitamin C in their body so that their immune system will become stronger. So for me, fasting will make you harder to recover if you get infected by the virus because the white blood cells is not enough and weakened due hunger. Our immune system needs to be improve by taking Vitamins so that you can easily recover from the deadly virus. Not only Muslims do fasting but also a normal people, fasting is just good for a healthy bowel movement but not a practice against Covid-19.

Fasting does not weaken the fasting Muslim immunity but instead will make the organs of the fasting Muslim body healthy. For Muslims who are healthy Ramadan fasting is a necessity and not an option. (But for people who have an illness or fasting causes sickness, so the person is allowed to not fast and should make up the missed days when s/he able to do so.)

Economic faced bad situation on April to May 2020 after many countries get impact from corona virus, but if one month later corona virus can stop maybe many countries will back to normal and every thing will be fine, many countries will recovery their economic situation and bring positive to their people.

Indonesia is the country with the largest Muslim population in the world and is now fighting against a corona pandemic because it has a high mortality rate. Even the state intelligence agency predicts that the peak of corona in Indonesia will occur in May 2020 with the number of positive sufferers around 4000 people.

Indonesia's economy besides relying on exports is also domestic consumption. In general, 3 months before Idul Fitri there is an increase in consumption and transportation services because Idul Fitri is the biggest holiday in Indonesia and usually the government enforces national holidays for 2 weeks. When Eid Al-Fitr there is a tradition of returning to my hometown and there are regulations maintenance of holiday allowances from the company to employees, so that before Eid al-Fitr the economy moves very quickly in Indonesia, ranging from retail clothing, cakes, package services, and transportation services, as well as the hospitality sector. The increase can be doubled.

With Corona, there have been many terminations of employment both permanently and temporarily without any salary allowances, this has happened especially in the tourism and hospitality sectors and services. In addition to the corona outbreak and the uncertain situation, many middle and lower classes do not have enough money or if they still have savings they will choose to save it rather than spend it. So that consumption figures that sustain Indonesia's economic growth will not be reliable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1960
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:45:42 PM

when Muslims do fasting in the month of Ramadan then automatically their immune system decreases
How can you think that Ramadhan fasting lowers the immune system? Please show me the references that support your opinion! AFAIK, Ramadhan fasting can exercise our body and strengthen our body defense. Ramadhan fasting also learns us to pay more attention to discipline in life and know what's good to eat. So, you mustn't worry that people do Ramadhan fasting experiencing a nutritional deficiency during the month.

Muslims, of course, is faced with the choice of fasting or not, of course, is faced with the choice of fasting or not
I don't think Muslims will face a doubt to do fasting or not. I am pretty sure that all Muslims will together do Ramadhan fasting because it is a must in the Islamic religion. In addition, I want to remind you that Ramadhan fasting has nothing to do with the global economic decrease! Don't make FUDs!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:02:31 PM

thanks for putting a disclaimer that you dont open this to spread fear but instead to inform people for some upcoming events , i already forgot that ramadan start at those dates  .

it was important for other religions but now that there are covid-19 i wonder if how they will do it  , what if they will only cancel it ? i know its important but even other important events are getting cancelled too because this event is verry crowdy , not to mention that people here will not eat which lower thier imune system and easy for the virus to penetrate and cause infection   .
AakZaki
Legendary

Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 03:40:22 PM

I hope you all prepare for all the worst possibilities that will occur over the next 3 months
I am sure that Muslims, especially in Indonesia, who are predominantly Muslim, would not believe such nonsense.

How could Ramadan be associated with all this, don't make this up.
What if the Covid-19 disaster ends before Ramadan arrives?  Affairs of death, fortune or time in the future only God knows.
The discussion regarding religious worship matters, I feel here is an annoyance.

It's good if you lock this thread.
Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 04:06:41 AM

The prediction is already happening now, it already starts at the middle of March, as we can see when the pandemic coronavirus started everything is rapidly changed and we cannot controlled it. As my own aspect for now on, the Ramadan is not the main reason of a bad economy between April and May, because there’s a moment that the pandemic virus has a large affect on it. I hope that in the month of June the economy around the world are starting to be fine, little by little with the power of unity in every country we can rise the economy again.

DevilSlayer

Merit: 357

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 04:11:38 AM

I believe that in reality the biggest blow to economies will be universal quarantine of the consequences of which we can see only in the foreseeable future.
The shutdown of businesses will not pass unnoticed by all segments of the population, and it’s scary to think in what recession the economies of most countries will fall.
The economy all over the world are crashing right after our eye after these past years where there are many all time highs in stocks, indices and even cryptocurrencies. The COVID-19 is the main reason why economy all over the world are falling. Many businesses are now closed because of the lockdown and there are many affected people who lose their job because the implementation of home quarantine.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 08:22:10 AM

The economy all over the world are crashing right after our eye after these past years where there are many all time highs in stocks, indices and even cryptocurrencies. The COVID-19 is the main reason why economy all over the world are falling. Many businesses are now closed because of the lockdown and there are many affected people who lose their job because the implementation of home quarantine.

Unfinished shock experienced by the world and the market due to the escalation of the trade war between China and America. The global economy was hit again by the Coronavirus epidemic which paralyzed the global economy and even predicted global economic growth approaching 2.5%. The majority agreed that mitigation and containment outbreaks were the only solution before starting to resolve the after pandemic effect.

The ever-expanding corona pandemic risk is projected to spread to the financial sector, namely the risk of default or increase in the ratio of non-performing loans (NPLs). Household consumption and investment flows are expected to decline due to the uncertain climate. The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Sector or UMKM which has proven able to withstand all crisis conditions is estimated to be hit hardest due to the absence of social activities.

In the midst of the corona issue, the United States dropped 24 countries from a list of developing countries whose aim was to reduce the boundaries that prompted US investigations on whether a country threatened the US industry with unfair export subsidies. This will also make it difficult to reverse the recession after the corona pandemic can be conquered, developing countries will lose market share which has an impact on declining investment.

Add to this the war between the American superpower and China's great power which will culminate until the elections in November 2019, making the way out of the recession even more opaque.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 01:15:03 PM

At this time of crisis, I think we should listen to the government, I am not a muslim but I know they are strong with their faith and in our country, the government has advice us not to join any gather especially masses, maybe their leaders will try to adjust based on the situation as it's not a normal situation in the world that they will be facings comes that time, in times like this, the directives of the government is more important to be followed.

I can see the possible worst effect of this virus, but I am hoping our economy will recover soon and this virus will be contained the soonest.

Same, I am not a Muslim but I do respect their religion, but for now let's just listen to what government will tell us to do to make our selves safe. This COVID-19 is still wildly spreading in different countries and increases the number of cases which is very alarming. Though I tried to do fasting, intermittent fasting to be specific and it helps me a lot to be physical fit but I don't think it is good for this season because the most important thing to do today is to be safe and being healthy which means to eat nutritious food as many as possible also to take vitamins. If you will do fasting at this moment I don't think it will help you to be strong but no one knows but for me I do prefer to eat normally like in my daily routine.

About economic turmoil, it is now happening. COVID-19 indeed affect our economy in many ways. The economy will collapse if this crisis will not end soon, everyone is quarantined in their homes no jobs and no income which may lead to economic decline in the future. For the meantime, everyone should be careful and stay at home. After 3 months, none of us knows what will happen so better pray for healing for those victims and salvation for everyone.
Xampeuu

Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 03:10:05 PM

Humans are currently limited in space, so they cannot work to improve the economy. this happens massively, thus affecting the country's economy globally. with almost all countries affected, then almost all countries experience economic setbacks, the first step that must be taken is to fight this virus

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2135

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 03:44:51 PM

The global economy in April-May will be bad, but it will worsen in the following months if we keep this social distancing for a long time, or should I say it is just the beginning of a recession.

Social distancing is a temporary means to lessen the virus spread; that's why we heard only two weeks to one month. After that, IMO we should open the economy but DWYOR, use your protective gear if you want to go outside. There are no other solutions that I can think of.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 05:04:05 PM

currently Muslims around the world number around 1.8 billion people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world and the Covid-19 vaccine, or what we know as the Coronavirus that we know attacks the immune system, has not yet been discovered.

You have a good point in all fairness. Of course! Food is our main source of energy so your body will tendency weakens if you deprived it with food. But you know what despite of their tradition, I haven't met someone who became so ill because of it Cheesy. As far as I know, Fasting is not a manner of not eating at all but only a way of meditating and sacrificing your wants which is eating freely in this case. So if you eat 3x a day in a usual basis then eating just 2x a day during Ramadan could work already (that's what I knew of it). For this reason, yeah you might experience dizziness or tummyaches along the process but it doesn't necessarily mean that your body will now collapse and become very vulnerable against diseases.

I'm pretty sure that your body will not get compromised by Covid 19 as long as you are not having a direct contact with the infected person Smiley. Well, let us hope that the high order priests of their religion will not allow religious gatherings and encourage all of Muslim to do it inside their home because we all knew how fast the virus spread.
Better to use might instead of will  Wink.
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:54:54 AM

I agree that this will cause a turmoil especially those people who hadn't prepared for this which is a lot and I do not blame them because this situation was swift and unexpected.
This should be a lesson for everyone who are suffering from the pandemic.

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 07:53:57 AM

Same, I am not a Muslim but I do respect their religion, but for now let's just listen to what government will tell us to do to make our selves safe. This COVID-19 is still wildly spreading in different countries and increases the number of cases which is very alarming. Though I tried to do fasting, intermittent fasting to be specific and it helps me a lot to be physical fit but I don't think it is good for this season because the most important thing to do today is to be safe and being healthy which means to eat nutritious food as many as possible also to take vitamins. If you will do fasting at this moment I don't think it will help you to be strong but no one knows but for me I do prefer to eat normally like in my daily routine.

About economic turmoil, it is now happening. COVID-19 indeed affect our economy in many ways. The economy will collapse if this crisis will not end soon, everyone is quarantined in their homes no jobs and no income which may lead to economic decline in the future. For the meantime, everyone should be careful and stay at home. After 3 months, none of us knows what will happen so better pray for healing for those victims and salvation for everyone.

Under our law, Religion and State are separate, and we have the government that will be followed guided by the law of the country.
No religion can violate the law they will impose during the crisis because at the end of the day they will still ask help from the government if they get infected and worst if they are the reason why more and more people get infected, any religion we have, we are still under in one government.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:08:58 PM

Under our law, Religion and State are separate, and we have the government that will be followed guided by the law of the country.
No religion can violate the law they will impose during the crisis because at the end of the day they will still ask help from the government if they get infected and worst if they are the reason why more and more people get infected, any religion we have, we are still under in one government.
Indeed. No matter what is our religion, we should be obeying and follow our government and the laws of our country, that is why in the pandemic of corona virus we should be helping with each other and stay in our homes to prevent the virus from spreading. The economy of a country would really go bad from April to May since there are no workers, but the health of our people should go first, before we think about our economy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:47:45 PM

Fasting is by choice, and I don't think that being in a gathering at this point of time is a good idea because you're more likely to get the infection when you're in a gathering, you don't even know who is carrying the Coronavirus infection in such a place and for sure you're going to be greeting a lot of people that came to the gathering, even if you don't, you're still going to sit in a tight crowded place where you will make body contacts with so many people .

So it's all choice, if you decide to be in a gathering. But it would be best that you all stay at home and save your country from having more cases of the virus.
Sadlife

Merit: 269

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:06:37 PM

I wonder why muslim doesn't just cancel their traditional event even Catholics have cancelled holy week to not further spread infections. This religions are making it worse.
Not only RAMADAN is the only bad news but also some countries are lifting ban in april including my country in the Philippines. So we might see peak of most number of cases in April of May.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
abhiseshakana
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 07:49:58 AM

I wonder why muslim doesn't just cancel their traditional event even Catholics have cancelled holy week to not further spread infections. This religions are making it worse.
Not only RAMADAN is the only bad news but also some countries are lifting ban in april including my country in the Philippines. So we might see peak of most number of cases in April of May.

In Indonesia since the social distancing policy and work from home were implemented a month ago for Muslims, the obligatory prayer service together at the mosque & Friday prayers at the mosque was abolished.

Last night it was also published that the tarawih prayer service during Ramadhan was abolished because the corona emergency was extended to 29 May 2020 which meant that Eid prayers were also abolished.

But Ramadan fasting must still be carried out by a healthy Muslim because fasting does not require them to leave the house, they can carry it out at home. Ramadan is a holy month and the fasting orders come from God directly so that even if the government is foolish to forbid health reasons, Muslims will continue to carry out fasting.

This applies to all religious people in Indonesia, not only Muslims. Two weeks ago Hindus also did not pray in temples to commemorate Nyepi.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...