Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too good to be real projects  (Read 1073 times)
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:38:09 PM

Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time 

Totally agree with you. People should invest on those projects which have real product and can people's life much better than present life. We should know that crypto is not just for trade or exchange but also it's a way that can use it properly for better life. Everyday many projects are coming in crypto space and most of them useless so it's a better idea to invest on those useful project which have logic idea and have possible future.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 12:12:59 AM

Despite that impossibility, there is still a chance that there is great hope that it will succeed. But we must not be blinded by wishful thinking, we must be realistic, of course. We have to understand all the risks in this ecosystem, it could be impossible now, it can be realized in a few years. So don't ignore the analysis, sometimes we also need to try your luck by considering the smallest possible risk factors Smiley

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:00:44 AM

Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

The key to success is honesty with the following concepts, funds and a strong mentality. Do as you say, give as you promised and then see a graph of the progress of your project. They are tired of the lure, they need a safe, honest and trustworthy place.

This may be a very general description but is needed and accepted by anyone

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:39:14 AM

That's why I never invest in technology. Here, I only care about profit. Projects with realistic vision, good MVP products and community, I will evaluate and can invest. And for AI technology projects and a lot of promise of huge profits, that wouldn't be my goal. At least they got it wrong about how this market works, we just need the money, we dont need your technology!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:31:20 AM

Despite that impossibility, there is still a chance that there is great hope that it will succeed. But we must not be blinded by wishful thinking, we must be realistic, of course. We have to understand all the risks in this ecosystem, it could be impossible now, it can be realized in a few years. So don't ignore the analysis, sometimes we also need to try your luck by considering the smallest possible risk factors Smiley
although it's too good to be true, if they provide complete information, and positive feedback with evidence, it's worth a try. to be honest, there are many projects that I consider to be a failure, but some projects are successful. vice versa. however, I just don't think that right now a project will give its supporters millions of dollars. it might be a strategy to attract investors or people.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 09:08:54 AM

That's why I never invest in technology. Here, I only care about profit. Projects with realistic vision, good MVP products and community, I will evaluate and can invest. And for AI technology projects and a lot of promise of huge profits, that wouldn't be my goal. At least they got it wrong about how this market works, we just need the money, we dont need your technology!

Yes, for now this are the kind of project that are succeeding in blockchain at present,  too much elaborate project sounds unrealistic as of now, maybe later in future we can see such project able to survive,  for now, we should stick to project with realistic and achievable ideas that can be useful or provide services in blockchain, something that can sell.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:55:03 PM

You're right, friend, nothing can be achieved without cheating through a fake project, as today's coin cap has gone down so much if the good project was going on, maybe the cryptocurrency platform would have been healthy. Hey! come back to the owner of the real project, raise the market again.

LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:12:15 PM
Merited by Sanglotslongs (1)

Crypto currency is the name of a dream where you can trade on-line. But on the basis of the overall situation, it seems that it is a death knell! Because, gaining a profit is stuck in such a way that hippo sunk into sand and gets stuck to it. Without price forecasts, trade is impossible . Sometimes is hard to find real projects because their are a lot of scam right now .So, it's better way to treat the investors or hunters to research and verify the real good projects .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: