Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8902 times)
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:59:57 PM

both of these coins have a bright future to invest from now on, but if I had to choose one of them I would choose ETH because Ethereum is not only used as an investment but many have been used as transaction instruments, which makes ETH superior to BNB.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 03:42:58 PM

Definitely I will invest in ETH, which is the best altcoin in this market and the most potential in the long term. BNB is also a good option to invest in and is suitable for us to diversify investments
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:11:03 PM

I cant see a reason on why would i trust up BNB over ETH? We know that smart-contracts is the clear winner here without any doubt even though
BnB do have its own chain but i dont see that it would really overtake ETH in terms of actual usage or applications in real life.So i would definitely
choose up ETH without any doubt but as said why would need to choose if you can have both? If you do have money then diversifying would
be the best option to take.

ETH is and will always be the most trusted cryptocurrency on the market (besides Bitcoin). It has a proven track record of active development and innovation. New cryptocurrency projects like BNB, EOS, and TRON are not as tried-and-tested as Ethereum is. Security/decentralization is what matters when you want to deal with "sound money" in cyberspace. While ETH is certainly not "hack proof" it's much more secure than BNB and most other altcoins on the market today. It's like the "Bitcoin of smart contracts".

Recently, Binance has announced smart contract capabilities on Binance Chain. This should make BNB in-par with Ethereum in every way. The only difference would be the way they're designed (either centralized or decentralized). Since BNB is centralized, it enjoys higher transaction throughput than Ethereum itself. Mainstream companies and businesses will find BNB more suitable than ETH for security tokens. The average person will stick with Ethereum because it focuses on decentralization above anything else. With ETH, you can feel confident that your funds will be "safe" no matter what. That's not the case with centralized Blockchain networks subject to manipulation and corruption. Consider the recent STEEM dilemma where witnesses decided to steal millions of USD from select accounts. It's all due to the centralized nature of DPoS. BNB uses a BFT consensus algorithm that's heavily centralized as we speak. Binance largely controls BNB, allowing it to do as it pleases. It may continue to grow in development (and perhaps adoption), but it'll never overcome Ethereum on the market. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 11:58:07 PM

both of them were best project in cryptocurrency market now, ethereum with it smartcontract feature and binance with exchange services feature. in crypto exchanges, binance feature still be the best now. regularly their team developt new product that really usefull and needed by traders in market. meanwhile ethereum still the best smart contract provider with its easinest. i think hold of them very worthed at this moment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 12:11:17 AM

Definitely I will invest in ETH, which is the best altcoin in this market and the most potential in the long term. BNB is also a good option to invest in and is suitable for us to diversify investments
etherium is indeed popular for now because many new projects use their smart contracts, and Binance coins are also good because they are always used in their markets, their markets continue to grow and the features they provide are also quite numerous
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 02:36:59 AM

Investing on ETH is good choice, ETH is considered one of the three most used cryptocurrencies for purchases and payments and it made earliest investors a lot of money, but there are some people that have also lost money
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 04:40:22 AM

Ethereum is a well-known smart and very useful project and many companie used Ethereum project, while Binance coin used for  only the binance exchange project. I have no doubt about these two project both are very good and useful project.But i think ethereum is the Valuable coin than binance.  even if sometime Binance will creation smart contract project but I'm conclusive persons will belief to exploit job from Ethereum to a certain extent than Binance. I trust both of the project but if anyone tell me choose one project than i choose ethereum.
Injective

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 05:01:20 AM

I believe BNB is a exchange platform token. While, since the Binance is trustworthy, BNB is trustworthy as well.

Ethereum is both a cryptocurrency and a decentralized computing platform. Developers can use the platform to create decentralized applications and issue new crypto assets, known as Ethereum tokens.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 05:29:12 AM

For me Eth is the most worth it coin against Binance. They have a lot of dApp users and also they are pkanning to migrate to PoS blockchain, I think that is a good way to expand and have a new ecosystem. Staking is the most profitable section of crypto nowadays and more practical than doing mining activity. Binance is also good consifering its one of the best exchange but we must face it top 2 coin is really a big competition for them.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:03:16 AM

good question, and this is my opinion, for me my favorite altcoins are still Ethereum, because the coin is very consistent in terms of prices from 2017 until now the price has never been below $100
Eth already proven to be a worthy coin for long term investment. Even the price is declining it can manage to bounce back once the market is recovering, and now investors are waiting for the launch of eth 2.0 that is set to happen this year. Many investors are looking forward for its impact to eth because it can influence the price to turn up.

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 07:04:44 AM

Investing on ETH is good choice, ETH is considered one of the three most used cryptocurrencies for purchases and payments and it made earliest investors a lot of money, but there are some people that have also lost money
You will still lose money if you invest in bitcoin. It all depends on your investment experience. ETH is a good option for long-term holdings, but if you want profit in the short term you should invest in BNB because its hype is huge, the price goes up or down a lot in the short term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Claurasmith

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 09:47:26 AM

Both are good to invest in but I prefer Eth to Bnb because ethereum is second to Bitcoin with a very stable price. Ethereum network has alot to offer, with this i sensed Eth will be a good coin to hold for a very long time.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 10:47:29 AM

Both are good to invest in but I prefer Eth to Bnb because ethereum is second to Bitcoin with a very stable price. Ethereum network has alot to offer, with this i sensed Eth will be a good coin to hold for a very long time.
Yes, if we look at the ranking and the birth of the two tokens, it is very clear in this case that ETH is superior, although BNB has an exchange that is very popular at the moment, but the vote has been seen that ETH is still very much liked by all people, including me too.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:24:27 AM

Yes, if we look at the ranking and the birth of the two tokens, it is very clear in this case that ETH is superior, although BNB has an exchange that is very popular at the moment, but the vote has been seen that ETH is still very much liked by all people, including me too.

Ethereum is still trusted by investors compared to BNB coin, but BNB also has the opportunity to grow higher than now. Ethereum became altcoin number one because of its large volume and also the platform used by many new projects.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 11:27:21 AM

Ethereum is still trusted by investors compared to BNB coin, but BNB also has the opportunity to grow higher than now. Ethereum became altcoin number one because of its large volume and also the platform used by many new projects.

seems that BNB had good year - last year, and i do not expect from it to have another good year in a row, maybe the relative between BNB and ETH will change in a year, and then BNB could become more profitable than ETH, but ETH should be better this year, especially if ETH2.0 starts in third quarter, as expected
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:33:56 AM

if in my opinion I would prefer BNB but it does not mean I don't like ETH, of course both are equally good, but lately I see BNB is quite cheap now, because it can provide more benefits because I quite believe with this coin can reach $ 900 in the long run.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:45:49 AM

seems that BNB had good year - last year, and i do not expect from it to have another good year in a row, maybe the relative between BNB and ETH will change in a year, and then BNB could become more profitable than ETH, but ETH should be better this year, especially if ETH2.0 starts in third quarter, as expected

BNB made a better movement last year mate compared to what they experienced in 2018 so i don't get what youa re trying to say here?ETH was not even better than this comparison because check the data and you will find what is the advantage of BNB than ETH last 2019.

if in my opinion I would prefer BNB but it does not mean I don't like ETH, of course both are equally good, but lately I see BNB is quite cheap now, because it can provide more benefits because I quite believe with this coin can reach $ 900 in the long run.

know what?i come to ask why need to choose between the two when we can diversify our money investing in this two currencies?

Diversifying is the best way to make profit here so i don't need to choose,and besides i have been holding these 2 currencies for long time now and i am only waiting for my time to exit and re buy.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 05:59:57 PM

I agree that Ethereum is a very good currency to invest, however Ethereum is currently in trouble with fraudulent ICOs. If ETH can solve the problem of ICOs and release 2.0 technology soon, I think ETH will have a strong development.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:02:29 AM

Ethereum and BNB are both popular cryptocurrency near the crypto trader. You can trust both of them. But I consider Ethereum more than BNB. Because Ethereum is a very popular cryptocurrency and it made a strong position in the cryptocurrency world. On the other hand, BNB is an exchanger based currency and its progress depends on the exchanger. So any incident like a hack or lack of liquidity and traders can prevent the coin progress. So If you think for long term investment, then Your first choice should be Ethereum.

kceekcee

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:03:10 AM

I think i trust both coins but to certain extents.
I totally trust etherum because I see it has the potentials to rise in value and price at any given point in time, which is why I always ensure to buy its low always.

I see bnb as a short term trade gains token, you buy before the buzz of ieo and dump while ieo is on. But lately bnb has not responded well to its potentials despite binance monopoly in the crypto space.

Hence the need to dyor and choose a convenient position for yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: