Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8902 times)
hossamdz

Activity: 84
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 09:58:37 AM

personally i cant tend to one of them and forget the other , they are both good coins with big and realistic projects with big communities .
so for the future i tend to invest in them both at least with a part of my capital , because im pretty sure bnb price should be more than 500$ in the future. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:49:00 PM

I think ETH is more reliable than BNB. Because at the moment it is the most popular and most reliable coin after bitcoin. I think it has more investors than bnb.
Definitely ETH has more investors than BNB and that's why it has the second-highest market cap after BTC. Investors know knows the potential of the ETH and that's why it is the king of altcoins. I would always choose ETH for the investment over the BNB.
zeuner

Activity: 189
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:55:51 PM

ETH has much potential, but who knows how reliable it would be after a switch to PoS. It might be more robust to trust a chain that continues using PoW, only keeping track of possible on-chain language improvements.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:24:36 PM

I would choose eth to grow more in the future that does not mean that BNB will not grow but it will not take the ethereum place because eth is the erc20 token platform and all the tokens are paired with eth so its daily volume is very high compared to BNB and that's because of the big demand which helped the price back to it's full potential.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:01:52 PM

ETH is still the best for now, I would never have any doubts. because I already know that ETH has great potential and is also strong in crypto, so the trust for ETH has been around for a long time
dhaldanga

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:15:32 PM

It is really difficult to choose between BNB or ETH.
BNB exchange coin and ETH are the king of altcoins.
So I trusted ETH to see the details of the two coins.
Because most altcoins are made in the ETH blockchain.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 04:01:42 PM

BNB is kept afloat thanks to the popularity of binance, but the competition among cryptocurrency exchanges is very strong and it is very difficult to predict which exchange will come up with more favorable conditions for users, with the provision of various bonuses, lotteries and promotions, to become a real competitor to binance. Then BNB will be under threat and do not forget that the cryptocurrency market is growing and there are much more cryptocurrency users, as well as cryptocurrency exchanges to service them. But on the other hand, if we take into account the popularity of Ethereum today, while paying attention to the fact that Ethereum users have surpassed all expectations for completing the ETH 2.0 deposit contract, then Ethereum will have even more popularity in the future. To date, more than 1% of the mined Ethereum is staking.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:11:17 PM

The value of BNB lies in the popularity of the Binance exchange and related services. If there are serious problems with the exchange, it will certainly affect the BNB coin. Ethereum does not have such a vulnerable point. Its ecosystem is much larger and is linked to hundreds of successful projects and services. Therefore, ETH is better.
It's true but we would not think of that yet, and Binance has proven themselves to be one of the best exchange in the market, they got hacked but they were able to survive, so I believe they are getting stronger as they continue to exist.

Leaders among exchanges do not last forever. One major hack of the exchange is enough to make it lose the trust of traders, which can seriously shake the trading volumes on it. Therefore, you should not think that Binance will be the leader among exchanges in the crypto market forever. What will happen to the exchange if the SEC suddenly decides to fine it a large amount of money or even ban its work?
JTripathy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:47:30 PM

I'll go with BNB.

Because,
ETH 2.0 will lunch soon that's why there is a good price movement. In other case BNB is the Governance token of Binance and As we all know Binance is a top class exchange. They have good fund to invest in there project.

In other case ETH price is more than 550+ USDT and BNB is 29 USDT and due to low price we the percentage of movement will good if you buy it now. ETH price is too high as compared to BNB so I'm thinking to go with BNB.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:19:19 PM

Leaders among exchanges do not last forever. One major hack of the exchange is enough to make it lose the trust of traders, which can seriously shake the trading volumes on it. Therefore, you should not think that Binance will be the leader among exchanges in the crypto market forever. What will happen to the exchange if the SEC suddenly decides to fine it a large amount of money or even ban its work?

Exactly. If Binance suffers from a major hack, BNB's reputation in the mainstream world would go down the drain. That's what happens when the project is centralized and directly tied to a single company. I think that ETH will outlast BNB because of its decentralized model. BNB may have faster speeds and cheaper fees than ETH, but it embraces the middleman in its entirety. You could easily lose all of your funds on the BSC blockchain (powered by BNB) if Binance goes down the drain. After all, the exchange controls most (if not all) of the network's nodes.

I think this is one of the many reasons why people trust ETH more than BNB itself. At least, the code is open for anyone to build other projects in order to make Blockchain a better place. It's not about an specific cryptocurrency, but rather the Blockchain ecosystem as a whole. As long as you're able to send/receive money across borders without middleman, nothing else matters. Crypto is all about being sound money and a true alternative to the existing monetary system. Time will tell us whenever BNB and ETH will co-exist or not. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 08:12:05 PM

No doubt this two coins are great, and they both had the potential to be better in the future. Binance in the other has a more of a private stuff. And you know this thing about private own companies. Is not hat they can't be trusted but anything can happen any day. Unlike ethereum, it's a public entity that has been widely adopted even for means of transaction. Second the BTC. Ethereum has a upper advantage over Binance.

The most important advantage of Ethereum is that It is not just another digital currency, but an entire infrastructure built on the basis of the blockchain and using distributed registry technology. The distributed registry prevents fraud or tampering with the code of one of the parties. this is very encouraging.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 08:16:55 PM

Both coins has shown great resilience over the years and as a result have gained my trust as a crypto trader and a huge fan of the bitcoin and crypto ecosystem. Ethereum and Binance have hugely contributed to the growth of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:27:01 PM

I never bought BNB at all so I don't really know about that but if my friends think BNB is worth buying and as a long term investment maybe I will try it later. to be honest when ETH still had a set price of $ 150 I invested all my money there, so the conclusion for now I still trust ETH more

articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:29:28 PM

These two are sure good altcoins to invest, and I also believe that both will be successful in the future, but I would like to ask the community here if which coin they believe will be more successful in the future. I also added a poll so you can vote, this would help people reading this thread to easily determine which coin is better.

Please share your opinion too on why you choose a certain coin.
I support both because as Ethereum and its use cases make it the largest blockchain project ever with largest activer user base and daily transactions but at the same time the binance guys are working to make it easy for masses to enter crypto market so they are working towards greater adoption which will eventually benefit the whole crypto market.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 05:02:29 PM

Both coins has shown great resilience over the years and as a result have gained my trust as a crypto trader and a huge fan of the bitcoin and crypto ecosystem. Ethereum and Binance have hugely contributed to the growth of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.

That's certainly true, mate. Both coins have largely contributed towards the growth of the crypto/Blockchain industry. Binance's "BNB" cryptocurrency is largely distinguished by crypto enthusiasts and traders because of the many benefits on the trading platform itself. Not only that, but BNB also has its own scalable blockchain network with dApps of its own. ETH, on the other hand, is the holy grail of smart contracts in the crypto/Blockchain space because of its unmatched security and reliability. This is explains why people trust ETH more than BNB in the mainstream world.

No matter which cryptocurrency you choose, there's no denying that Blockchain technology will be here to stay. My guess is that BNB will survive as long as Binance is relevant in the crypto/Blockchain industry. The day Binance shuts down its operations, or faces a major hack, will be such when BNB will see its demise. With ETH it's another story as it's a decentralized cryptocurrency managed by the community. It might be able to outlast BNB in the future if development and innovation persists. As long as both cryptocurrencies deliver real use cases for the mainstream world, they'll continue to experience demand across the market. Ultimately, none will be able to replace each other as they're completely different things. It's like comparing apples vs oranges. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 05:37:19 PM

I trust both ETH and BNB, so it is hard to choose one of them. Well, maybe ETH is a bit better because it is already proven as the king of altcoins with multi-functions. I think it is the only different thing on ETH, while others seem almost the same as BNB coin. They are both good in popularity and they are also favorite coins.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 06:04:27 PM

I am still a fan of Ethereum, of course I will choose Ethereum,
I am not choosing Ethereum carelessly, because fundamental factors make me interested,
especially since there have been many projects built on the ethereum platform,
making me even more convinced that Ethereum is the future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:02:24 PM

If I have to select from these two then I would always loved to choose ETH over BNB. BNB is a good coin but as per the potential and if we see it as long-term wise then ETH would always remain, investors favorite. Those who seeing long picture here are definitely going to select ETH.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:17:33 PM

If I have to select from these two then I would always loved to choose ETH over BNB. BNB is a good coin but as per the potential and if we see it as long-term wise then ETH would always remain, investors favorite. Those who seeing long picture here are definitely going to select ETH.
Yes. Ethereum has much more to offer than BNB.
It is recognized that BNB is one of the good exchanges token but why is it that most new projects are still turning into ERC20 token.
Means that they're still choosing ETH even though BNB has the same to offer.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 07:21:45 PM

^ not a difficult debate because most people choose Ethereum. I prefer Ethereum over Binance coin, both are the best coins but Binance is difficult to transact in my country, this is what I don't like because I have to activate the VPN every time I want to access Binance exchange and send BNB to my personal wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: