Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which portfolio tracker has both Binance and Probit exchange included  (Read 102 times)
RapTarX (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:17:23 PM

I have been using blockfolio for a while. I wasn't much activw altcoin trader but lately I'm planning of being an active trader. In regards to that, I have to use probit exchange for some reason. But unlucky me, in blockfolio, I can't find price update from probit exchange. They have some renowned exchanges like Binance. Which crypto portfolio tracker have price update from probit?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:51:05 PM

I have been using blockfolio for a while. I wasn't much activw altcoin trader but lately I'm planning of being an active trader. In regards to that, I have to use probit exchange for some reason. But unlucky me, in blockfolio, I can't find price update from probit exchange. They have some renowned exchanges like Binance. Which crypto portfolio tracker have price update from probit?
You can track your portfolio through the option in the cmc or coingecko, that is not the specialized or the best solution but works for me because they have most coins and exchanges listed and you will only miss coins that are not listed or just listed otherwise you can track everything on these platforms.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:43:42 PM

I have never seen any portfolio tracker both web and app track asset performance in Probit. There are a lot of issues being raised by the exchange and if I were you I would move my funds out of it, since there are many far better exchanges in the space than Probit

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 07:12:45 PM

I am also using BlockFolio to monitor my earnings. Facing same issue with one or two coins. I think there might be some interface issue between exchange and BlockFolio. Try to highlight in  their telegram channel. It can be resolved.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:57:27 PM

Well, the most popular is the Blockfolio app and there are so many traders using this top monitor their asset even they will move to any different places.
I suggest if not working in 1 tracker like Blockfolio, just try to download this or use the web. [ https://cryptopro.app/crypto-portfolio-tracker/ ].
Blockfolio for me is enough for me and perhaps it is good if you will download this both app. For Binance and Probit.

Well, good luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RapTarX (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:06:10 PM

Thanks for all the suggetions

You can track your portfolio through the option in the cmc or coingecko, that is not the specialized or the best solution but works for me because they have most coins and exchanges listed and you will only miss coins that are not listed or just listed otherwise you can track everything on these platforms.
You can get price update or some sort of analysis from coimarketcap and coingecko. You can't have a tracker which can track your personal holding from this site.

anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:46:16 AM

delta supports probit and binance according to their faqs https://support.delta.app/en/articles/2416103-exchanges

but it doesn't support account import for probit, just direct price quotes.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 03:48:34 AM

Blockfolio if you want to cover price update from data on coinmarketcap and coingecko.

But Im just using coinmarketcap app that covers already many exchange. Im not literally importing my account but just relying on free portfolio asset management that relies data feed averagely on different exchanges of the coin or tokens you input.

but it doesn't support account import for probit, just direct price quotes.
Actually having an account import will see real value but doing that for price quotes is same without an account. Its just a tracker anyway, if you found it having iaccurate feeds then go to exchange directly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:33:37 AM

That's strange, I am currently tracking few coins through blockfolio app and few of these coins are only trading on Probit and other few exchanges, you will need to change the global average to any exchanges available for the coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:51:59 AM

Actually having an account import will see real value but doing that for price quotes is same without an account. Its just a tracker anyway, if you found it having iaccurate feeds then go to exchange directly.
If you import it then I suppose the balances will change automatically, while direct price quotes won't do that. Importing account will make your life easier but of course with some privacy risk.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 05:44:02 PM

It's been a while since I switched from blockfolio to coinmarketcap to track my portfolio. Adding portfolio, increasing and deleting are easier in the coinmarketcap. We have some tokens and coins that aren't listed yet in the coinmarketcap. Actually now I think one app can't fully fill our all demand, we have to consider it. I'm not a fan of Coingecko.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: