Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Focus on your goal.  (Read 341 times)
jakeray

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:31:27 AM

Yeah, take a look and you'll see that it looks like this

These people are only verbally, never by action
[/quote]

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Is it? Im newbie so, i think i will meet something like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 05:41:07 AM

I strongly agree with you no body would venture into something that adds no value to them. I get to wonder why most old members get so upset each time a newbie request for ideas to grow their accounts so they too can earn no matter how small. Most high ranked members sees it as an avenue to attack the newbies with more concise replies to earn merits for themselves.

Its gradually becoming a norm and it wouldn't help the forum grow. Most newbies give up after been active for long without a single merit to show for. Pls it would be better you encourage than making newbies feel its wrong to earn from this site.

If I may ask if you weren't earning would you still be active here?
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4130

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 10:24:53 AM
Merited by Lordhermes (2)

Its gradually becoming a norm and it wouldn't help the forum grow. Most newbies give up after been active for long without a single merit to show for. Pls it would be better you encourage than making newbies feel its wrong to earn from this site.

If I may ask if you weren't earning would you still be active here?

If they give up that easily it's good as it take away another set of individuals that would had been constantly spamming the forum so they get the peanut they get paid for such acts. If you watch closely the forum has been in existence for a long time. We had users that were actively participating in the forum even when bitcoin wasn't in the mainstream media to be worth this much. The forum was built in passion and love for discussing bitcoin and not the monetary features we're benefiting today.

Don't see the forum as a money making platform if not it'll end up badly for you because you might be tempted into doing things that'll likely leave you a bad reputation or end you on the ban list. Engage in conversation and getting of merit won't be that hard. The conversation should be genuine though and not the copy and paste (obviously with source or summary) we see everyday from users hurting for merits in the forum.

I was actively participating on the forum for months/year without benefiting anything in regards to monetary value. I joined my first campaign when I was a full member but this day the new set of community users don't have the patience and zeal to learn they want the quick bucks which ends badly for them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 10:40:30 AM

Goal or gaol?

It seems many people are lured by the promise of easy money here, and their goal seems to be fast promotion until they can achieve a high revenue source for little effort. When they discover that they need to acquire knowledge, and provide benefit to the forum to achieve the heady heights, then they seem to thrash about creating low value posts, and hunting the net for inspiration. At this point Bitcoin Talk seems to become a gaol, and they are locked into hours of trawling through old threads, and social media comments in the hope that they can find something that will scratch a few merits.

What a waste of their resources. Bitcoin Talk provides a great opportunity to learn about the world of crypto, and once you have gained some knowledge, then you can use this to generate income beyond the dreams of avarice ( well maybe a few of you can ). You goal should always be self improvement whatever your age, and you will find that the income will follow your skills improvement.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Blue MoonFlower

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:52:52 AM

Yes. It should be necessary to have a focus in attaining our goals in life. And you are right, we are here to learn everything about crypto currencies and how they actually work to humankind. The thoughts of earning money while sharing some ideas and gaining back knowledge in this forum is really great. So, I must say that this is really helpful and much wiser if we should be persistent and willing to learn more so we could earn more as well.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:18:55 PM

If you don't have focus, then all of the things that you are doing are nonsense.

Focus and dedication is what we need to have here in this forum, we don't work for ourselves only, but for other user here that wants to grow also.

Newbies are too greedy to have merit and they're just making post that is not deserving for a merit but still asks for it. If you are truly deserving to have a higher rank in this forum then it will come to you automatically. You don't need to aim on that, earning merits is not that easy so you need to work on it by making more informative posts and sharing your knowledge and thoughts towards a certain topic.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2093

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:30:06 PM

~~~
You goal should always be self improvement whatever your age, and you will find that the income will follow your skills improvement.
You're right, the main focus each user should do is increase knowledge. The new rank will not be deterred for those who are truly knowledgeable and apply it to their post. Knowledge will make us skilled and if this can be improved then I think it will be easy for them to move up the rank.

"If we want then we can", isn't this expression proven by most of the people who have the knowledge and skill now. I believe they were nothing before, but because they are optimistic and focused on gaining knowledge and improving themselves day by day, they are reaping the reward. It make sense to me that if we don't have knowledge and skill then we are after money, but on the other hand if we have knowledge and skill then money will catch up with us in various ways.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1715

airbet.io

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:38:44 PM

getting old this forum will be meaningless and not a guarantee to get money from this forum. You may have misunderstood how this forum works. I do get income from this forum, but to get it, it takes a struggle that is not easy. Grow the account over the years and then reach the highest Rank in a legitimate way.

If you are new to this forum, you have to be useful to this forum and have to be patient. Contribute to the forum so that you will understand how the forum works so that it can make money for you.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██