Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 2 become hard currency, surge $300Kish. Gov Sieze Debase all other assets.  (Read 325 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:46:52 PM

Now that we know that FED will issue 4 Trillion $ out of the thin air, there is more room for speculations.

“We are now in QE infinity, again.”

Stock market futures immediately jumped 10% on the news, but by mid-day those gains were completely erased. Not sure what to make of it. On one hand, a strong relief rally is going to happen at some point in the next few weeks. Waning bearish momentum and ridiculous Fed intervention implies that. On the other hand, the market still clearly lacks confidence in the present outlook.

Anyway there are more strong signals to go up. If Russia and Saudi Arabia don't come to an agreement over the oil prices, Russia will be out of the oil marked in a few months, as their production price is quite high compared to the Saudi Arabian. The next in the list will be US, with the quite high shale oil extraction costs. If this happens the US$ stability will collapse and things will get worse. Then maybe we have a chance to see bitcoin around the suggested price range.

Could you elaborate? I don't see how this leads to a collapse of USD stability or $300K BTC.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:05:56 PM

So it looks like Govs are going to use thus covid-19 to be the pretext for seizure and redistribution of whatever it takes, cash shares gold, your hoard of stuff.

If they will be seizureing anything, they will seizure our privacy and liberty. After the pandemic, and Economic crisis we will have social and political crisis. World will not be same as was a year ago. Lots of Liberty will get lost similar to what happened after September 11 attacks. Those born in 90ties or latter dont even know what world was before.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:13:33 AM

The government will never be able to seize everything because you need people to seize for you. Compliant people.

Those policemen and soldiers also have their own homes and investments. If they government tries to steal from everybody there will be nobody to execute the order or at least ont enough people to do it.

Bitcoin will go up but not because of seizures but because people will realize that fiat money will not hold value in the time when it's every man for himself.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 01:50:43 PM

So it looks like Govs are going to use thus covid-19 to be the pretext for seizure and redistribution of whatever it takes, cash shares gold, your hoard of stuff.

The markets going to digest this in about 2 months and pile into BTC as fast as humanly possible when they work out its the one think gov's cannot take, even from your cold dead hands.

Predicting massive surge incoming.

I would go as far to say this could make it or some other cryptos go to the $300K plus
I wish this your speculation come to past in the next two months. I see governments trying to rebuy bitcoin as best price as possible in other to get large quantities as possible. We are at time of indecision in the market and this indecision level may last for the next two to three months and from there we would great explosion in pricing. May we keep holding till then.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 02:08:12 PM

Unfortunately, we have stablecoins, and many many altcoins that will work against any possible rise in cryptocurrencies.
These currencies will be a suitable place for speculators when the price of BTC increases more than expected.
Do not forget that the global economy will lose a lot, and therefore some stocks will achieve crazy profits, which makes us with many economically profitable alternatives other than cryptos.
Also, the absence of legislative laws will reduce the number of speculators, especially if the prices are too high.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 04:48:46 PM

Unfortunately, we have stablecoins, and many many altcoins that will work against any possible rise in cryptocurrencies.
These currencies will be a suitable place for speculators when the price of BTC increases more than expected.
Do not forget that the global economy will lose a lot, and therefore some stocks will achieve crazy profits, which makes us with many economically profitable alternatives other than cryptos.
Also, the absence of legislative laws will reduce the number of speculators, especially if the prices are too high.
Since Bitcoin was born to combat the economic crisis, I believe that all cryptocurrency today will attract close attention from society and governments.  And this attention will only benefit the entire cryptocurrency market, as digital assets are becoming more popular than any product today.  In addition, non-cash payments using cryptocurrency is not only safe, but also beneficial for everyone.  At the moment, the period of interest in cryptocurrency is growing again compared to previous years, and I believe that we only have to observe Which cryptocurrency assets will be most in demand in society and in the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:43:28 PM

I would go as far to say this could make it or some other cryptos go to the $300K plus

I wish I'd  see this price anytime soon, but I just can't believe it will happen at this time since the pandemic has been hitting us hard.

What you are saying is more like your own theory or personal opinion, but I'm certain majority don't trust bitcoin to grow that high.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:39:51 AM

I wish I'd  see this price anytime soon, but I just can't believe it will happen at this time since the pandemic has been hitting us hard.

What you are saying is more like your own theory or personal opinion, but I'm certain majority don't trust bitcoin to grow that high.

Right, but going from 5 digit to 6 digit is very difficult to achieve so it might take some time probably next 5-10 years maybe. Remember that when we rose to $20k it was not that easy as it looks, takes years just to get to that all time high and then suddenly it was burst.

We have our own theory, but it is better to be realistic though in our prediction so that the obvious disappointment will not set in very early.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: