Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] FAKE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 192 times)
Krislaw (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 05:09:08 AM
Merited by masulum (2)

So yesterday, I was scrolling through my LinkedIn news feed and I stumbled across a post that says free 0.1 ETH and things like that. I clicked the link knowing it's a fake/scam. So here are the details about them just be careful. They promised free 0.1 ETH and then asked to send 0.1 ETH to one of their smart contract address.
HOW TO EARN FROM 30,000 ETH
Inorder to be eligible for this giveaway, you need to register with your valid ETH wallet address, please make sure its correct, we will send payment to the address you registered with, after you register, keep invition more members, for every users you invited, you will receive 0.1 ETH, please don't refer yourself inorder to prevent account termination, you have to made a one time payment of 0.05 ETH and refer at least 20 users to our platform so that you'll be able to request payouts when the time comes, you can earn 20 times of your one time payments, all depends on how hardworking you are, for example, if you refer 100 members (0.1 * 100) you get 10 ETH in total, no limit of how much you can earn.
All this are lies and these statements can be used to lure people into their scams.
DOMAIN INFO
Website
Code:
Domain:bloomextra.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2020-03-02
Expires On:2021-03-02
Updated On:2020-03-02
Name Servers:ns1.techiedev.website
ns2.techiedev.website

Registrant Contact
Code:
Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Street:P.O. Box 0823-03411
City:Panama
State:Panama
Phone:+507.8365503
Fax:+51.17057182
Email:email@whoisguard.com
Source: https://www.whois.com/whois/bloomextra.com

They also included fake team with no social media profile link on the website.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:51:07 AM

Thanks for the information. Anyone can easily approach you on LinkedIn, which is why I do not take them seriously because I know that most of them are scam.

One of the things I have noticed about these scammers is that almost everything about them is new. Whatever website or account they intend using is usually new.

Although, some things on LinkedIn can be genuine, yet you will still need to look into them critically well.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 11:02:11 AM

Every offer of something free should be a red light IMHO
Especially if they offer big crypto like BTC or ETH
Krislaw (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 07:14:42 AM

Every offer of something free should be a red light IMHO
Especially if they offer big crypto like BTC or ETH
It shouldn't be about offering free things, it's about the conditions attached to getting the freebies. Airdrop is also as close been called a free earning, just that it comes little task/effort. Imagine a project asking for a deposit of an equivalent amount of the airdrop, demanding KYC for a reward that's almost valueless. And some greedy people will still allow themselves to get scammed by this scammers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: