Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 10:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [overview] ChipMixer Signature Participants Statistics  (Read 1095 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1635

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 11:40:35 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2020, 12:04:48 PM by Vispilio

As far as I know Kalemder was the only Chipmixer participant to be expelled from the Chipmixer campaign in years.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

See week 139 for instance : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17P52DifaD7YfvzLkX3wrxGVpKcaPHY4y57ZpI-FK754/edit#gid=642818732

Rest of your post is the same non sense.

That part is a tiny side point of the post you are referencing, read it again, you cannot just dwell on 1 introductory sentence and launch a sweeping ad hominem attack based on a minor inconsequential detail (but ok fine, others also get expelled from this campaign occasionally).

That is classless and unintelligent behavior on your part that doesn't even merit a response, so I suggest you don't pollute this thread anymore with your toxic bullshit and let people have a conversation.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:20:04 PM

That part is a tiny side point of the post you are referencing, read it again, you cannot just dwell on 1 introductory sentence and launch a sweeping ad hominem attack based on a minor inconsequential detail (but ok fine, others also get expelled from this campaign occasionally).

It just shows that you put 0 efforts in checking facts before posting. Meaning nothing that you post can actually be relied upon.
I did nothing you didn't do to yourself. You destroy your own credibility. Not me, not anyone else.

Therefore, we need to accept that it would be very difficult for Darkstar_ to objectively judge the post quality of some local forum users.
DS is actually getting help for this, since as you state it he can't assess 10 + languages by himself.

Even though I nominate myself as the top local participant overall on this forum, I would still vote for Kalemder as worthy of a Chipmixer slot, as reviewing the range of Chipmixer posts over the years, most rational observers would agree his message quality is way above average (and brings a unique Turkish voice).

How kind of you to nominate yourself. Except, who cares about your opinion?

The fairness and meritocracy of the Chipmixer campaign are frequently brought into question, when the campaign manager fails to address any of these very pertinent criticisms raised to him, and often seems to make up his mind whimsically and under the strong influence of external advice given to him, without any convincing rational justification for his decisions...

As things currently stand, the fact remains that Turkish section is one of the most intellectual and active sections on this forum; however the frequent controversial arguments and schisms originating from that section lead to some very valuable campaigns overlooking and missing out on this hugely strategic part of the forum.

If we want to talk about a fair and rational campaign, the 1st step Darkstar_ & ChipMixer partnership need to take right now is to find at least 1 or more users who are active in Turkish local to establish their presence in that highly popular part of BTT.

I think you are confusing fairness and business. DS selection doesn't have to be fair. It's a one way street. He decides, and everyone else accepts it (or not for that matter). Neither you nor anybody else has a say in this.

Bye now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: