Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ?  (Read 3740 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:14:00 PM

Did bill gates create coronovirus? No, but Iran and China have created thousands of Internet forum sock puppets, attempting to soy disruptive influences and confusion. They like to use nonsensical concepts, like "Did Bill Gates create Coronovirus."

Pffft!  I became aware of JIDF in association with their operations at wikipedia in what must have been 2004 or so, and clearly it was going strong by that point.  Anyone remember Aaron Barr and what he was cooking up at HBGary Federal?  Zionists own this space and have more-or-less since the early days.

When a Left Winger says 'Russian' what they really mean is 'Israeli'.  The sad thing is that most of them are to stupid to even know this.

---

While I am here, here's a little vid which is about the most unsurprising thing ever about Mr. Gates:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NLAnm7bCY&t=69s

Almost all of these people are Lucifarians/Kabbalahists at some level, but it's hard not to look at Bill Gates and not think straight-up Satanist.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ardhies

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:17:39 PM

What nonsense. Everyone knows that Coronaviruses have been known for a long time, but they were not so common. Perhaps they could be, but we will never know.
Adriane14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:25:43 PM

NO the answer is with the virus itself. Bill just predicted it as anyone else so what, I predicted that a fireball is coming too and guess what they will hit Earth for sure

https://www.change.org/FireballComingSaveEarth

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:55:45 PM

Did bill gates create coronovirus? No, but Iran and China have created thousands of Internet forum sock puppets, attempting to soy disruptive influences and confusion. They like to use nonsensical concepts, like "Did Bill Gates create Coronovirus."

Pffft!  I became aware of JIDF in association with their operations at wikipedia in what must have been 2004 or so, and clearly it was going strong by that point.  Anyone remember Aaron Barr and what he was cooking up at HBGary Federal?  Zionists own this space and have more-or-less since the early days.

When a Left Winger says 'Russian' what they really mean is 'Israeli'.  The sad thing is that most of them are to stupid to even know this.

---

While I am here, here's a little vid which is about the most unsurprising thing ever about Mr. Gates:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NLAnm7bCY&t=69s

Almost all of these people are Lucifarians/Kabbalahists at some level, but it's hard not to look at Bill Gates and not think straight-up Satanist.

Did bill gates create coronovirus? No, but Iran and China have created thousands of Internet forum sock puppets, attempting to soy disruptive influences and confusion. They like to use nonsensical concepts, like "Did Bill Gates create Coronovirus." Or even better, "It's hard not to look at Bill Gates and not think straight-up Satanist."

madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1953

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 09:31:56 PM

Today I read several articles about vaccines that Bill Gates initiated.  These include polio and human papillomavirus vaccines that have been tested in India.  In the first case, the use of vaccines had increased paralysis, and in the second, women's infertility.  Now he wants to vaccinate the entire world population against coronavirus.  I regard his actions as genocide and will consciously avoid vaccination.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 09:50:18 PM

Today I read several articles about vaccines that Bill Gates initiated.  These include polio and human papillomavirus vaccines that have been tested in India.  In the first case, the use of vaccines had increased paralysis, and in the second, women's infertility.  Now he wants to vaccinate the entire world population against coronavirus.  I regard his actions as genocide and will consciously avoid vaccination.

Well, which is it?

Did he create coronavirus, or a coronavirus vaccine, or both?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:54:31 AM
Merited by Mad7Scientist (3)

"President Trump has allowed himself to be surrounded by a dozen traitors to the Republic who have demonstrative allegiances to forces which are behind these abuses of our healthcare and our civil liberties."

The Five Point Plan Which Rescues America From Our Present "New Normal"

America's economy is in shambles. America's mental health is in steep decline with dramatic increases in suicide, spousal abuse and substance abuse. The Constitution lies in ruin. America cannot survive under these conditions. Americans cannot survive under these conditions. AND THIS IS ALL BEING DONE BY DESIGN.

President Trump has allowed himself to be surrounded by a dozen traitors to the Republic who have demonstrative allegiances to forces which are behind these abuses of our healthcare and our civil liberties. America is a nation that is undergoing an internal war resulting in a coup. Trump is a participant in his own demise. His COVID-19 team has demonstrable financial ties to the Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation. The most notorious example include Fausi who is on the Board of Directors of the Foundation. Gates owns the COVID-19 team and we know that Gates is dedicated to the overthrow of the US government and the establishment of a New World Order regime. It is not an exaggeration to state that everyone of the COVID-19 team is directly or indirectly a prostitute for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their junior partner, Eli Lilly!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:05:32 AM

Remember that Kennedy exposed that vaccine safety studies hadn't been done - or at least weren't forthcoming to his FOIA request - for the past 30 years. Possibly one of the reasons for the WHO leader threatening Trump with further great numbers of deaths throughout America, is that they (the WHO) have biological warfare set up and ready to use on the free world if we don't succumb to their demands - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236665.msg54196611#msg54196611.

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates' Vaccine Agenda In Scathing Report

Promising his share of $450 million of $1.2 billion to eradicate Polio, Gates took control of India's National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI) which mandated up to 50 doses (Table 1) of polio vaccines through overlapping immunization programs to children before the age of five. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) epidemic that paralyzed 490,000 children beyond expected rates between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian government dialed back Gates' vaccine regimen and asked Gates and his vaccine policies to leave India. NPAFP rates dropped precipitously.

In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

[ZH: The CDC has a large financial interest in pushing untested vaccines on the public and WHO is even more under the control of Big Pharma. The organization is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. "The WHO is a sock puppet for the pharmaceutical industry." — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.]

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:44:12 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 07:20:55 AM by Tash

Bill Gates  (Born, William Henry Gates III)  cant even create a computer virus he is a college dropout with no medical accreditation.
His mother working at IBM got hold of a copy of the CP/M operating system, his programming partner Paul Allen changed relevant bits to be able to sell the Dos operating system.

http://www.asciitable.com/
B     I    L    L    G   A    T    E   S   III        
66+73+76+76+71+65+84+69+83+3 = 666

M S - D O S   6 . 2 1
77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 95
87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1* = 666
*(Start of heading)

Edit:
Hand with index finger being shorter than the ring finger is a sign of high testosterone

madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:06:41 PM

Well, which is it?

Yeah, I think the coronavirus was made in the labs on behalf of Gates and it's his trick to vaccinate humanity. Speaking of which, it's been written in many articles. I've seen people sign a petition recently to investigate this.
A Russian political scientist told me recently that mass arrests of conspirators have recently begun.  If I am not mistaken, this special operation was prepared by Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 10:34:12 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 11:07:52 PM by Spendulus

Well, which is it?

Yeah, I think the coronavirus was made in the labs on behalf of Gates and it's his trick to vaccinate humanity. Speaking of which, it's been written in many articles. I've seen people sign a petition recently to investigate this.
A Russian political scientist told me recently that mass arrests of conspirators have recently begun.  If I am not mistaken, this special operation was prepared by Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

I'm just curious, so please don't take this the wrong way. Does it pay good to make up and post this type of stuff?

I actually like this story better than that nutter idea about "ram plane s into the twin towers and then blow them up" and better than "5g is on the flick of a switch a weapons system but won't kill a mosquito let along decapitate and enemy at a half kilometer distance."
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:54:48 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 03:30:01 AM by tvbcof

I actually like this story better than that nutter idea about "ram plane s into the twin towers and then blow them up" and better than "5g is on the flick of a switch a weapons system but won't kill a mosquito let along decapitate and enemy at a half kilometer distance."

What do you think of the soap and lampshades one?

Edit:  Let me guess _your_ answer:  "Have not heard that one and have no idea what you are talking about."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Subbir

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:23:30 AM

What nonsense. Everyone knows that Coronaviruses have been known for a long time, but they were not so common. Perhaps they could be, but we will never know.

The coronavirus is typically a present of nature It seems ridiculous that a person's being can make an epidemic Coronavirus is a plague and nobody can ever create and control this pandemic. absolutely the power of healing is within the hands of God.

▀    ▀    ▀    ▀      [   R  7    P  R  O  M  O  T  I  O  N  S   ]      ▀    ▀    ▀    ▀
  ▀    ▀    ▀           The Best Crypto Marketing Agency           ▀    ▀    ▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     |   T e l e g r a m   |    M e s s a g e    |     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:17:08 AM
Merited by mindrust (1)

Yeh this guy everyones doctor

madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:37:56 PM
Merited by mindrust (1)

~snip~

I don't understand your question.

Each of us has our own views on what is happening in the world and they may be radically different. As I wrote before, Bill Gates is the main sponsor of the WHO.

Today, Donald Trump dealt a heavy blow to the WHO by cutting off funding for the organization.

Source: https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1250194670031974400.

Can you say what WHO has done good for humanity in the last 15 years?

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:46:36 PM

~snip~

I don't understand your question.

Each of us has our own views on what is happening in the world and they may be radically different. As I wrote before, Bill Gates is the main sponsor of the WHO.....

I don't know about that. But that Gates fellow, I heard he had a lot of windows.
madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:02:55 PM

To be honest, I used to think he was a good guy who did a lot of good for humanity.

Thanks to Trump, a lot of people understood who Gates really was and his plans could no longer work the way he wanted. Hopefully after the investigation we will learn a lot of interesting information and Trump will confirm Gates' involvement in the creation of the coronavirus and the vaccine against it.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:16:18 PM

To be honest, I used to think he was a good guy who did a lot of good for humanity.

Thanks to Trump, a lot of people understood who Gates really was and his plans could no longer work the way he wanted. Hopefully after the investigation we will learn a lot of interesting information and Trump will confirm Gates' involvement in the creation of the coronavirus and the vaccine against it.
Well, it's a fact that Gates was pro-Hillary and not pro-Trump.

Is there any need to explain it further?

madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:55:31 PM
Merited by mindrust (2)

Have you ever wondered why Trump uses personal Twitter?

Trump is destroying deep government plans like Kennedy once did, which is why he was killed. Deep government controls most of the media and the Internet. All the information people get from the media is deliberately distorted to make Trump look bad. Trump solved this problem by posting all the important information on his Twitter.

I think the number of deaths from coronavirus in the U.S. and around the world is very high thanks to WHO and the media. I think this is done in order to speed up chipping and vaccinating the population in order to fully control and track the population.

Now, ask yourself who could benefit from this.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mindrust (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2406

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 08:15:04 PM

Trump is the ultimate anti-hero.

Going after W.H.O is a big hit. Hopefully he won't get murdered by these fucktards. He really hit where it hurts this time.

Look at that shit:

The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.
Source @4:29: https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript?language=en#t-273957

Can someone explain me how teh fuck he can reduce the world population by %15 by using vaccines or having good reproductive health services? I am very dumb I couldn't understand what he really means.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████