Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMO (Initial Model Offering) is a scam  (Read 183 times)
Mighty_crypt (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:31:18 PM

Last year many bounty hunters are happy because of IMO exchange that offers new fundraising tactics and promised to rise up against IEO and STO but today I am able to detect some foul plays, here is the project link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200851.0

After bounty Hunters get paid our rewards are put on lock for a year, this raise eyebrows but team claim that's how their strategy works to avoid some damages

Actually we are paid in USD0 and we are forced to use the USD0 to buy tokens from other presales running on IMO Platform, some buy IMO token but Instead chooses CHE token which is another project running presale on IMO platform, IMO team claim that they choose projects based on how serious the teams are as if they met the project team before allowing them on the platform for presale, to cut my story short today I came across an email from IMO staying that HCE raised fund successful and presale is stopped

After seeing this mail I decide to go back to my wallet and checked my HCE token, I was surprised and heart broken that the tokens that once worth 94$ is down to 4$, below is the picture of my wallet now

I quickly head to IMO group on telegram and I get banned for asking about what happened with HCE? It seems the team raised hardcap successful and exit scam so I decide to do diggings on the HCE project from IMO and here is what I found.

The picture on HCE website says the CEO name is Mark henry, picture below

But Google image search says the real name is Frank Van Dal Tol, the image is below

I personally think the IMO team are building all the projects on their platform to steal money, giving people false hope that after a year they will be able to withdraw, HCE is in Japan, I have to use Google to change to english and it seems all projects on IMO platform are Japanese projects, many are falling for this platform everyday, sales get sold in seconds to minutes, there is this new ripple project on the platform too, I'm sure it's fake

HCE website link : https://hcep.io
Ripple alpha : https://ripplealpha.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 03:44:40 AM

What you can do right now is create a flag and ask for supports. Though it won't too much because the damage has been done already.

I hope you'll do some due diligence check first before supporting any project. A 1-year token lock is a joke when the market is illiquid. You might end up with $1 only.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:19:56 AM

I never knew the HCE token is scam  Angry , I only complained about my tokens that was worth over 100$ before and now worth 5$ on telegram and the team blocked me, this IMO platform is scam, upon having to hold token for 12 whooping months, that got me suspicious right from the start, Im very angry about this right now
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 08:38:39 AM

I never knew the HCE token is scam  Angry , I only complained about my tokens that was worth over 100$ before and now worth 5$ on telegram and the team blocked me, this IMO platform is scam, upon having to hold token for 12 whooping months, that got me suspicious right from the start, Im very angry about this right now

I think with this IMO will make a new breakthrough about sales that rival IEO but what happens I have predicted that the IMO project will not be as smooth as what many people imagine complaining because the token is locked for a long time I think the developer is not consistent in building this project and many have left this project because of its uncertainty.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:03:34 PM

I always new that IMO shit project is a up to no good that should be avoided, many hunters fall victim to their lies, they are definitely a scam project because most of the coins are only on the imo platform and exchange, so they can pump and dump any of the project how they feel like,
they also scam hunters by not telling them the truth from the beginning of the bounty, they claim the lock up was only for investors but turns out they where lying, they luck hunters reward too, they are shady as hell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: