Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Leasehold -- official first Lisk Side-chain Project!  (Read 1926 times)
Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 02:05:38 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 06:55:49 AM by Leasehold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 01:37:56 PM

New projects and new developments in the virtual world, hopefully this project will make new changes this year. hopefully.
Can't wait to see what happens with this project.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:36:16 PM

New projects and new developments in the virtual world, hopefully this project will make new changes this year. hopefully.
actually this isn't new project because I've seen this project in 2016 but after I searched for an old thread I didn't find it. I am also little confused by details of this project's ITO & IEO because they don't have exact dates for each phase, they only write 16600000 tokens which will be sold every phase
Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:46:05 AM

actually this isn't new project because I've seen this project in 2016 but after I searched for an old thread I didn't find it. I am also little confused by details of this project's ITO & IEO because they don't have exact dates for each phase, they only write 16600000 tokens which will be sold every phase

Hi Kopisusu, to Clarify Our first ITO starts on 1st April and will run for 60 days, after that we will have exchanges that run the next 4 rounds of distribution for us . We will name them once we have concluded the first ITO. Regards Leasehold
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 03:26:32 PM

Hi Kopisusu, to Clarify Our first ITO starts on 1st April and will run for 60 days, after that we will have exchanges that run the next 4 rounds of distribution for us . We will name them once we have concluded the first ITO. Regards Leasehold

It looks like what you asked has been answered by the development team in this thread. maybe, but if you're lacking with the team's answer you should ask the project's telegraph group again. I hope this helps.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:58:23 PM

I didn't see any post regarding this project in the scam accusation so it must be good project.

This is the first of the Lisk, took them so long for them to have one. There are good partners related to the project like the Airbnb, but I'm more interested as to how we can verify the partnership, is there an article published by your partners?  And also is the DEX designed for all the Lisk sidechain tokens?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:50:29 PM

I didn't see any post regarding this project in the scam accusation so it must be good project.

This is the first of the Lisk, took them so long for them to have one. There are good partners related to the project like the Airbnb, but I'm more interested as to how we can verify the partnership, is there an article published by your partners?  And also is the DEX designed for all the Lisk sidechain tokens?

Hi , thank you for your concerns, firstly the partnerships are easily verifiable by going to our website leasehold.io, and select any of our properties we are currently running and it will redirect you directly to our partner sites where you can view occupancy, see how many times we have rented it out, you can see the comments and ratings from guests etc,

Secondly , regarding the DEX< yes this will be served as the main LDEX where all future Lisk side chain projects will be allowed to list their trading pair, we will not charge for people to lisk on the DEX , furthermore 60% of all fees made from the DEX will get paid out to Leasehold Delegates making Running a Delegate node profitable as well .

Please do let me know if there is anymore info you would need and we can try help you get it.

Regards
Leasehold
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:43:32 PM

Can you also add the profile links of your team members as published on your website? This is just to confirm that they are real people behind this project. It is really difficult to trust a new project if they haven't proven anything yet. Thanks.
Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:04:55 AM

Can you also add the profile links of your team members as published on your website? This is just to confirm that they are real people behind this project. It is really difficult to trust a new project if they haven't proven anything yet. Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try to get them all to create Linked In profiles, however we did not do it because all of them are available for discussions on our discord channel "https://discord.gg/HyCGbRV".

These days its easy to create a linkedin profile and still does not say too much about a person, come and join our chat and you can talk to all the directors and have meaningful conversation, no one is hiding behind a fake alias we all use our real names :-)
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:07:21 AM

This is the first of the Lisk, took them so long for them to have one. There are good partners related to the project like the Airbnb, but I'm more interested as to how we can verify the partnership, is there an article published by your partners?  And also is the DEX designed for all the Lisk sidechain tokens?

Hi , thank you for your concerns, firstly the partnerships are easily verifiable by going to our website leasehold.io, and select any of our properties we are currently running and it will redirect you directly to our partner sites where you can view occupancy, see how many times we have rented it out, you can see the comments and ratings from guests etc,

Secondly , regarding the DEX< yes this will be served as the main LDEX where all future Lisk side chain projects will be allowed to list their trading pair, we will not charge for people to lisk on the DEX , furthermore 60% of all fees made from the DEX will get paid out to Leasehold Delegates making Running a Delegate node profitable as well .

Please do let me know if there is anymore info you would need and we can try help you get it.

Regards
Leasehold

I'm very interested because I'm also renting bedspace through BNB, Leasehold will be one that I'd also be hoping since the development of atlant took so long.

Maybe considering 32bit users for your wallets or probably releasing deb/rpm not just that appimage. Non here had extracted it to check what is inside for security reasons. 

MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 05:38:30 PM

Aggree with Twinkledoe statement. Before, i want to join on this project but i can't see the "Our Team" page on Leasehold Website.

I Think you (Leasehold) must make a description and LinkedIn Profile of your Team Project so many people can put any trust to this project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 03:37:41 AM

Aggree with Twinkledoe statement. Before, i want to join on this project but i can't see the "Our Team" page on Leasehold Website.

I Think you (Leasehold) must make a description and LinkedIn Profile of your Team Project so many people can put any trust to this project

Go below their website there is a TEAM link there. You may have to look for moreof the information about them, maybe dox them for yourself to investigate. They do have the linked pages, they seem pretty transparent I'm just not very sure about the details of the project.

Is the leaeshold team going to help managing FOR LEASE properties?

I tried downloading the appimage, change permission of the app but not working on my 32 bit linux box.

Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 06:21:15 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 03:24:02 PM by mprep

Go below their website there is a TEAM link there. You may have to look for moreof the information about them, maybe dox them for yourself to investigate. They do have the linked pages, they seem pretty transparent I'm just not very sure about the details of the project.

Is the leaeshold team going to help managing FOR LEASE properties?

I tried downloading the appimage, change permission of the app but not working on my 32 bit linux box.

Hi @enhu, And thank you for the concerns, I have instructed our developer to upload our Linkedin Contacts, however most of us Know each other from SAP and CISCO, we welcome you to the project and will get that 32 issue sorted out asap if you could be more specific, is it because it was sourced from a non apple developer? or permissions ?

To Clarify about the Leasehold Team ,

Leasehold is going to Rent out properties for private people (not owned by leasehold) and profit. (Leasehold just signed their 5th contract)

Leasehold is also going to buy and own Property , and then Rent out that Property on Partner sites such as airbnb, booking.com.

So the company will draw profit from 2 main sources,
1.owned properties , 
2.properties we do not own, but Lease out.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:28:46 AM

Leasehold is going to Rent out properties for private people (not owned by leasehold) and profit. (Leasehold just signed their 5th contract)

Leasehold is also going to buy and own Property , and then Rent out that Property on Partner sites such as airbnb, booking.com.

1.owned properties , 

Agree, what you have mentioned in right, but why don't you show those contract agreement letters to the community and it will help you get more security from the company. What are the different countries you are holding the properties and it will help you to make a decent profit in order to run the business?

Leasehold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 07:43:34 AM

1.owned properties , 

Agree, what you have mentioned in right, but why don't you show those contract agreement letters to the community and it will help you get more security from the company. What are the different countries you are holding the properties and it will help you to make a decent profit in order to run the business?

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 1988
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 09:28:13 AM

will is the new thing  Shocked

implemented real world investment with crypto currency  Roll Eyes

Lisk is a good coin thought

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:18:16 PM

1.owned properties , 

He already showed one. So hopefully, everything is legit here. If this will continue, their project will be valuable before they hit in the exchange.

But are you going to disclose on your website, all locations or properties owned by Leasehold or properties that you don't own, but Lease out?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 07:39:08 PM

You have partnership with some of the big name, but are they honoring the partnership can you show as agreement that they are partnering with your project I have seen some projects putting brand names in their projects only to end getting up being disowned by the company they claim they have partnership.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:39:55 PM

You have partnership with some of the big name, but are they honoring the partnership can you show as agreement that they are partnering with your project I have seen some projects putting brand names in their projects only to end getting up being disowned by the company they claim they have partnership.

Yes, they should provide some sort of links or any article regarding the deal with the below partnerships.

Proofs will strengthen their claim. though they are showing some document contract that they really do the leasing already, yet, true partnership with these established names is a big plus for this project.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 04:29:19 AM

Which exchanges will be the first ones for Leasehold? Can the Leashold team disclose about exchange listing plans, please.

I checked the wallet, and it seems all addresses end with L character, that stands for Leashold. But I discovered one point, the total character of Leasehold address is too short, about 10 (I did not how many I counted but about 10), do you think it will potentially cause unsafety for users?

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██