Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading by Italian Banks  (Read 485 times)
Tonteus

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:58:57 AM

I am absolutely against banks being connected to bitcoins in any way.
Swapzone

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 12:48:25 PM

Great news!
Hope to see more adoption in the near future.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:56:32 PM

It's quite encouraging that even among banks, some fully support the development of Cryptocurrency and would even be the one to start influencing their fellow countrymen of its existence. Plus, they're also fully integrating it into their everyday transactions. I'm not particular about the specifics of how the system does the trading, but based on the article, no KYC is involved which is another plus factor imo.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/italian-bank-opens-bitcoin-trading-to-12-million-during-lockdown
it's all a matter of time mate, the adoption of cryptocurrencies and its use will not happen fortnight but will take time but eventually they would settle down to approve it someday because the technology behind it is remarkable and speaks for itself. Absolute, security, decentralization and financial privacy is something I believe the world needs at the moment.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:41:29 PM

This is good news. I know that at this time most people are mainly worried about feeding and other essentials that would help them, especially in countries where there is serious lockdown. But after the lockdown, I believe that this will help to make lots of people adopt cryptocurrency.

For now they might not be interested because of the situation at hand. I have seen a lot of people that have lost their jobs due to this Coronavirus situation. A bank in my country even said that they will be retrenching 75% of their workers. So imagine someone such a thing happening, most people won't be interested in anything called investment right now, except people that have enough money.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:51:25 AM

Bitcoin mining all over the world is a huge people role not only in Italy but also in trading. Bitcoin plays a very important role. It has played a very important role in the training of any human bitcoin. The contribution of the currency world is increasing day by day more so I think training is all over the world.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:05:20 AM

Don't mess with banks, this is literally the first commandment of a crypto trader.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: