Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] MarketPeak: Rewarding Gateway for FinTech Projects & Tokenized Assets 🔥  (Read 765 times)
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 01:59:46 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 08:40:05 AM by MarketPeak

The business model changed for this company and we would like to delete this thread and account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchain-hero

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 04:08:13 PM

We like to cooperate with this company. Always reliable! We prepared here an image with more token economics about it

https://prnt.sc/rjqkc0
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 04:30:40 PM

The problem that I am seeing here - only newbies so far giving positive comments towards the project. So I don't know if they really find this project useful or they know the team or part of the team why they are chilling it? Let's wait for more users that will give feedback on them...
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 05:05:53 PM

The problem that I am seeing here - only newbies so far giving positive comments towards the project. So I don't know if they really find this project useful or they know the team or part of the team why they are chilling it? Let's wait for more users that will give feedback on them...

We told our community, that we have published a Bitcointalk Thread (See our telegram channel) and some people wanted to support us here.
That is our guess about the newbie comments.

/Jonas
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 03:12:18 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 03:23:55 PM by mprep

By whom project or ico will be audited? Does marketpeak audit it by itself?
Does it have the team to audit? How can investors rely on the audit?thease are really important queries that must be known before taking any decision about investing.

MarketPeak has its own team.
Our CEO Sergej Heck together with our advisors (You can see them on our website listed) and with his team of lawyers are auditing the different projects.
The single customer has no influence on the audit process. But our Leadership with the different advisors and lawyers, who have all experience in entrepreneurship and cryptocurrencies, are a good team to do that.

Everybody can join our platform for free (register for free) and can check out our different products. If the products fit to the investors interests, then he can invest also if he likes to.
But for the audit, customers have to have trust into our leadership.

/Jonas

you have said"It has a maximum supply of 10.000.000.000, meaning there will never be more Tokens than that,
and minting can only happen up until 10 Billion Tokens exist" How will this mine happen?
Is there any mining opportunity for people who interested to mine?  Huh

The minting process is the kind of process, how the coins are made available. There is no mining and there will be no mining available.
'If you buy a membership package, you will secure a certain amount of PEAK for the minting process.
At the same time, you will "Lease a software" which does the minting for you over a period of 32months.

We have published a blog article about this specific question:

https://marketpeak.com/de/news/peak-minting-software-lease

/Jonas

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 02:17:54 PM

how much MarketPeak Pre-Sale total token supply?? let participants to get in the idea. which alt u accepted during MarketPeak transaction?

The max supply is 10.000.000.000 PEAK and we give about 90% to the community via our Minting Software.
You can find more information about the minting here.

https://marketpeak.com/de/news/peak-minting-software-lease
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 02:57:22 PM

MarketPeak was using education system is this true? marketpeak also provide online webinar but how to communicate?? responsive design Cool

Yes, our motto is:
Education is key!

We sell membership packages, which unlock different education packages in our backoffice.
We have an affiliate marketing video series, a crypto mastery academy (Full crypto course for beginners) and a marketing mastery course.
Additional to that, we have a sales e-book which is available from the marketer membership package. And we do weekly live webinars with our CTO Benjamin Bendig, who does crypto education webinars in German and English.

If you have more questions about our education offers, let me know!

/Jonas
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 04:13:23 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 03:45:18 PM by mprep

By whom project or ico will be audited? Does marketpeak audit it by itself?
Does it have the team to audit? How can investors rely on the audit?thease are really important queries that must be known before taking any decision about investing.

MarketPeak has its own team.
Our CEO Sergej Heck together with our advisors (You can see them on our website listed) and with his team of lawyers are auditing the different projects.
The single customer has no influence on the audit process. But our Leadership with the different advisors and lawyers, who have all experience in entrepreneurship and cryptocurrencies, are a good team to do that.

Everybody can join our platform for free (register for free) and can check out our different products. If the products fit to the investors interests, then he can invest also if he likes to.
But for the audit, customers have to have trust into our leadership.

/Jonas
How investors get assured that they won't fraud.if primarily a project seems very well. But after raising fund they cheat.
Then will you responsible for that. Or will you compensate for that? What is your preparation for that... Huh

There is no guarantee, that our partner companies will do positive revenues all the time. Since its an high risk investment market, there is always a chance to fail.
Regarding the: What if they run away question
They need to have trust in the company and our audit process.
We have launched MarketPeak in May 2019, so we have been nearly a year on the market. You can check all the employees at MarketPeak on LinkedIn and other social media platforms. We are all real people and our CEO Sergej Heck also owns the companies Blockchain-Hero, Coinkurier and Coin Concepts. Blockchain-Hero and Coinkurier are some of the biggest German speaking online crypto magazines.
So you have someone as an CEO, who is present on big crypto conferences world wide, who is someone with several crypto companies.

That should give you enough trust at least, that we as MarketPeak wont run away with the money and vanish.

/Jonas

future should run by the planned. MarketPeak run any affiliate program Huh if yes then please say how it's work. MarketPeak coin direct buy from vindax and store for long term? it's safe for buyer Undecided

You can buy PEAK token from one of the 3 exchanges where its listed.
Otherwise, you can buy a membership education package, where we give PEAK token as a bonus with our minting program.
We currently have a bonus program as well, so that you get more PEAK token for a membership package.

Our affiliate rewards system is depending on the sales that you do. Every time MarketPeak generates a profit, we will give a fair share back to the community through our rewards program. You can check out the detailed information in our backoffice when you read the current presentation.

/Jonas

MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 04:17:51 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 03:50:48 PM by mprep

MarketPeak provide any refer system Huh any ICO/IEO MarketPeak sale still running? which alt coin accepted Undecided

We do not sell PEAK token as an ICO/IEO.
Our company has been running for a year and we give our PEAK token as a bonus when you buy a MarketPeak membership package.
We accept Bitcoin as a payment right now.

/Jonas

is there any country retriction.those country who have banned crypto could they (country's people) invest?

I will copy our specific part of the Terms and conditions

§ 2 Subject matter and scope of the license agreement; permission, domain restriction

MarketPeak operates an online platform on which MarketPeak presents its own educational and personal development services and/or software products to attract users, as well as providing third party FinTech and Blockchain products with the opportunity to present and engage users. Users registered on the online platform can obtain information about the products offered and purchase or otherwise use the products directly online.

MarketPeak's offer is not directed to any person resident in the People's Republic of China, Singapore and the US (other persons liable to pay tax in the US or any of their states or territories - including, but not limited to, the jurisdictions of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands), as well as to persons domiciled in states that are embargoed by the USA, such as Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Sudan and Iran, or to persons domiciled in countries where products from the FinTech and Blockchain area are not legally allowed. Finally, MarketPeak's offer is not directed to users located in a state where the brokering of FinTech and Blockchain products is unlawful or requires permission which the third party does not have in the particular state, the details of which are to be taken from the specific information sheet of the respective third party and the specific product. Any violation of the aforementioned restriction may result in a violation of the laws or other regulatory requirements of these states.

As the operator of the online platform, MarketPeak, provided that it does not express itself as a provider, merely provides a platform and thus the technical equipment to facilitate a product from the FinTech and Blockchain, the settlement of payments and the communication between the users and the respective providers. MarketPeak is not involved, if not expressly acting as a provider, in the contracts concluded between the user and the respective provider via the platform and in the relevant communication and therefore assumes no liability for the contracts concluded between users or the offers made by the users.

MarketPeak may attach certain conditions to the use of the online platform or individual features or the extent to which individual features may be used, such as verification of credentials, duration of use, account type (private/commercial), payment history or submission of evidence (e.g. identity and/or proof of residence). In particular, MarketPeak will make the purchase of FinTech and Blockchain products on the online platform dependent on users' prior verification through a Know Your Customer (KYC) process that complies with regulatory requirements, including relevant money laundering legislation.

canovan25

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:05:59 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 04:24:05 PM by canovan25

I'm kind of not quite newbie. What I see on the cryptocurrency market is actually a shortage of quality projects. And for a month now I have been subscribed to updates of such branches as tokens, altcoins, bounties in English and Russian. I don’t remember a single project that would really be filled by lean canvas, carried out empathy and so on. It seems that they are all made by two scammers, one from Russia, the second from northern Korea. If there will be a representative of the project and he will answer questions, it will be different, but at the moment it is.

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 04:48:07 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 04:06:53 PM by mprep

Your concept seems like stock market. Do you have a plan like this, like you divide the fund they need and ask investors to invest.
And they could invest a little amount and have the share or stock of that project. thus many investors who have little money can invest in a good project.

This is exactly our idea and concept.
We want to offer small investors the opportunities of big investors.
We as a company approach big investment opportunities and tell them "Hey, we are a company with thousands of potential investors. If you give us a good condition, we can add you to our platform, if you pass our audit".

So that we can offer it via tokenized assets to every MarketPeak customer.

/Jonas

any cold wallet for MarketPeak for store long term coin??future it has guarantee the growth of the business. idea and everything is truly very much Roll Eyes

Our PEAK token is an ERC20 token, so you can store it on an ETH wallet.

/Jonas

MarketPeak was investment platform right but, now days many companies release new project same as investment platform. MarketPeak platform was unique like solve financial problem Defi in future Cool please describe client security...

Please see the replies on the first page towards our client and investors security measurements.

/Jonas

By selling the token what will you do?is this invest for the project that need fund.
And the buyers or investors who will buy your token how will they profit?

We do not sell the token as it is.
We sell education membership packages with different education products and the PEAK token is a bonus to these packages.
Also we offer tokenized assets, where our customers can invest into.
These tokenized assets are investment opportunities in different branches, which offer different kind of revenues.

/Jonas

The idea behind the creation of MarketPeak is to provide a decentralized financial platform for tokenized projects and products that offers rewards to the community. can you say why people choose MarketPeak Huh

Because small investors can not access good investment opportunities.
Mostly all of the good opportunities require a big minimum investment.
MarketPeak invests into these bigger investment opportunities and then shares the opportunity with all customers, so that they can invest with as little as 100$.

/Jonas

I'm kind of not quite newbie. What I see on the cryptocurrency market is actually a shortage of quality projects. And for a month now I have been subscribed to updates of such branches as tokens, altcoins, bounties in English and Russian. I don’t remember a single project that would really be filled by lean canvas, carried out empathy and so on. It seems that they are all made by two scammers, one from Russia, the second from northern Korea. If there will be a representative of the project and he will answer questions, it will be different, but at the moment it is.

Are you talking about MarketPeak representatives?
We do not have people from Russia or North Korea working for MarketPeak.

So I can not follow you right now.

/Jonas

canovan25

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:21:47 PM

/Jonas

I am about the projects that are presented at BTT. And about your project, how do you determine which project is good and which is not? How does it even work? After all, you are interested in commissions, which means you will try to give maximum projects?

MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 08:36:44 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 04:07:44 PM by mprep

/Jonas

I am about the projects that are presented at BTT. And about your project, how do you determine which project is good and which is not? How does it even work? After all, you are interested in commissions, which means you will try to give maximum projects?

Okay, we do not know about other projects.

We have an internal audit team, as I explained to someone on the first page already.
We are auditing every company that we are working with very carefully. Because at the end, its our names on the websites and if our cooperation partners will fail, it will lead to a bad reputation towards us.
That is why we audit every project very carefully.

/Jonas

if a new project needs funds and they want to use the platform for fundraising what will be the process tor that startup?

They have to contact us and we will forward it to our specialist.
After he checked the offer, we will forward it to our CEO and he will have a further look.
If he is satisfied with that he can research, he will approach the startup with his lawyers and advisors for a full audit process

/Jonas

MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 08:43:28 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 04:08:12 PM by mprep

such  project should come into blockchain. the development needs more time but trust issue will be the main factor.
if you could manage to gain trust than both the parties will use your platform.Because money is always a sensitive term.
we saw that many projects lost the money and investors lost their hope also.

Yes we totally agree.
That is why we have been on the market since May 2019.
To build a trustful relationship with our early adopters and to show that we are honest and real.
We want to build this company, so that it lasts for years.
You can check out telegram channels to see what other peope think about MarketPeak.

/Jonas

In future any plan to list MarketPeak was on popular exchange like binance, bittrex etc. ???details to permit participants to get in the MarketPeak business. the plan will carry out all that has been estimated!

It is very expensive to get a listing on the major exchanges.
They want huuuge amounts of Bitcoin and they expect a certain amount of trading volume every day.

We are still small, so for now we are happy with the exchanges that we are listed on.
You can buy PEAK token on 3 different exchanges already.

/Jonas

the existing problems faced by blockchain startups/companies, investors and buyers and how MarketPeak is
going to solve once and for all Huh how to work MarketPeak affiliate program?

We hope that we can solve all these problems at once, yes! Wink

We are all crypto enthusiasts and have been working with cryptos for years.
That is how the CEO and his team came up with the idea of the platform and how to solve them.

If you want to participate in the MarketPeak Affiliate program, you would need to buy a MarketPeak education package and unlock the rewards plan with that.

If you have more questions, you can check our presentations.

/Jonas

canovan25

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:48:21 PM

the existing problems faced by blockchain startups/companies, investors and buyers and how MarketPeak is
going to solve once and for all Huh how to work MarketPeak affiliate program?

We hope that we can solve all these problems at once, yes! Wink

We are all crypto enthusiasts and have been working with cryptos for years.
That is how the CEO and his team came up with the idea of the platform and how to solve them.

If you want to participate in the MarketPeak Affiliate program, you would need to buy a MarketPeak education package and unlock the rewards plan with that.

If you have more questions, you can check our presentations.

/Jonas

And if I have a product at the mvp (or pre-mvp) stage and I don’t have money for promotion, I have ready-made hypotheses and lean canvas, can I use your service by offering airdrop participants and paying you the placement of tokens (or a popular cryptocurrency with a delay)? Or is this not feasible? Thanks.

tokensdex

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:33:02 PM

Hello 
Greetings from Tokensdex.
A pleasure to be connected. In order to bring top performing blockchain projects to our community, we are reaching out to project team member to discuss possible  listing on tokensdex . Let me know if your team is ready to discuss further.
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 11:29:03 AM

Hello 
Greetings from Tokensdex.
A pleasure to be connected. In order to bring top performing blockchain projects to our community, we are reaching out to project team member to discuss possible  listing on tokensdex . Let me know if your team is ready to discuss further.

Right now we are not interested in a listing on your exchange.
Thank you for reaching out though!

Devs, Do you have any bugs or need to be development ? OR Everything sorted out?

We have a whole DevTeam which is monitoring our website and servers 24/7.
Thank you very much for reaching out to us.

if someone invest and later he wants to sell his portion ,Will marketpeak buy that ?

If you invest into our tokenized assets (investments), you can sell the tokens after their lock up time. (Depending on the token 2 to 6 months).
If you buy a MarketPeak membership package, there is no refund as you buy an education training which you get access to immediately.

/Jonas
MarketPeak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 01:52:03 PM

Do you have any fund to invest in startups that need fund and investors aren't investing enough?

No we do not offer to invest in startups.
We invest into long living, sustainable projects which are usually only affordable to big investors and then we will make them affordable to small investors.

The "Discount on the token from the listing price" who will give the discount ?The company itself or marketpeak?

Where do you have that information from?

AS marketpeak audit projects,is it will be liable for any scam that might be happen?

No. Even though we try our best to audit and review all projects as good as we can, this still remains a high risk market. And as this is a high risk market, there is always a chance to lose all the investments. But we make sure with certain contracts, that we can hold the partner projects and products liabel in any negative cases.

is  withdraw or exchange anytime ok?
Can i know the current situation? How it doing recently?

If you own PEAK token, you can withdraw them to 3 different exchange where we are listed and there you can sell them.

/Jonas
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:18:46 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2020, 08:26:11 PM by tmfp
Merited by suchmoon (7)

Our CEO Sergej Heck

Is that this Sergej Heck?

Questra leaders who have embarked on promoting and collaborating with Cryp Trade Citadel...Sergej Heck (about 9 million turnover in Questra)

Questra: a multi million dollar Ponzi scam.
Cryp Trade Citadel: a multi million dollar Ponzi scam.
MarketPeak: ...............................

Join the dots.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:07:04 PM

Do you have any fund to invest in startups that need fund and investors aren't investing enough?

No we do not offer to invest in startups.
We invest into long living, sustainable projects which are usually only affordable to big investors and then we will make them affordable to small investors.

What do you invest in then? Rather than investing in something you do not directly oversee, create your own value and offer it to investors on the premise of regular monthly dividends. Then it would make sense to purvey your offerings as worthy. Otherwise it looks like you are gonna snow your investors in a pathetic way. Clearly u wanna run away with everyones money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: