Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Information request ?  (Read 257 times)
NateSwiss (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:38:18 PM

Hello bitcointalk community,

I think I just get scammed by a man in my country Switzerland.

I had to go travel to make a new life with my wonderful girlfriend starting in Spain. Because of our plan to make an hostel or a little beach bar, I check my money and had not enough for the whole plan. I was speaking since some time with a young millionaire in crypto as they said, and he convinced me that for each 400 swiss francs I put, he could generate 20 satoshis (bitcoin creating units) per second, so like half a bitcoin per month ! I was so sure because he also appeared in newspapers and also television here in Switzerland ! So I put 20'000 swiss francs, it was almost all I had in the goal to receive at least 25 bitcoins ! Two times he told be that he needed more time, and now stil nothing so I don't believe him anymore.

My question is that possible such mining operations ? Because I don't know about cryptos, I just lose everything, my girlfriend was so angry that she left without me, no more flat, job, and almost finished my money ! So crazy...

Thank you all,

NateSwiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:44:59 PM
Merited by TMAN (2), hilariousandco (1), hugeblack (1)

And I wonder how he became a millionaire..  Grin

Unfortunately, you've fallen into a scam trap. There's no such thing as "generating 20 satoshis/sec". The only thing close to that is Cloud Mining, which is a scam itself.

The only thing you can do is report him to the authorities.. Did you sign any agreement or something? If not, that was a silly move to send 20k CHF to a complete stranger who claims to be a millionaire and could multiply your money. If he had the ability to generate 0.5BTC/month, he wouldn't take $400 from you to do it. He'd reinvest every time and generate a sh*tload of Bitcoin, which sounds too good to be true.. well, it is.

Mining goes like this: you buy mining equipment, and you use electricity to mine cryptocurrencies with it. Depending on what equipment you own, how much a kWh costs in your region and a few other factors, you will be able to approximately calculate whether you'll make a profit off that or not. Cloud Mining or Bitcoin generating from $400 to $4500 in a month is 1100% profit. Nobody would do that task for you..

Take more care, my man. Our world is full of crap and scams, you gotta avoid them.

And if you are posting this thread to ask for donations later, you can log off the forum already. We don't support beggers here.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:37:17 PM

So let me get this straight, you 'invested' 20,000 Swiss francs (equivalent to about $20,500) and in return, you expected a profit of 'at least' 25 BTC (equivalent to about $226,734 today)? And there was nothing suspicious about that?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
NateSwiss (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:27:13 PM

There's no such thing as "generating 20 satoshis/sec".

That's what I needed to know, thanks.
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:49:45 PM

How did you pay him that money? Did you make a bank transfer?

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
NateSwiss (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:10:55 PM

Yes bank transfer, so bad feeling thinking about it now. Sure it was quite impossible to make such profits.. because I didn't knew the working of cryptos, and I had confident.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:23:03 PM

Did you never wonder why a crypto millionaire (that is somebody having more than $999'999) would need 20'000 from you to invest in a brilliant business idea?
Would you mind naming him/her as it seems from your description it is a public figure in Switzerland?

NateSwiss (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:10:54 AM

I thought he was sharing good tips as a good guy ! But no way.. I was confident because of what I read in the newspapers and all, but I think he already lost his "million" if he really had it one day ! He is not that famous in Switzerland but anyway his name is Leonardo Vörstratten Von Sylva, on part can be a nickname I give it because we have to prevent for such people stealing for living ! I feel so bad, lot of hours of work spent for nothing, all my savings ! And various times he told me that he wired the amount on my account but nothing arrived like 4 times, he even made fake transfer documents, he is a liar and a thief.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:08:52 AM

I thought he was sharing good tips as a good guy ! But no way.. I was confident because of what I read in the newspapers and all, but I think he already lost his "million" if he really had it one day ! He is not that famous in Switzerland but anyway his name is Leonardo Vörstratten Von Sylva, on part can be a nickname I give it because we have to prevent for such people stealing for living ! I feel so bad, lot of hours of work spent for nothing, all my savings ! And various times he told me that he wired the amount on my account but nothing arrived like 4 times, he even made fake transfer documents, he is a liar and a thief.

So that's this little bragging brat then:

https://www.20min.ch/digital/news/story/Walliser--17--wird-mit-Bitcoins-zum-Millionaer-17710477

Do us all a favor and sue the shit out of him and possibly his parents!
I am pretty sure police might be interested to talk to you about him and his "business ventures".

For the future always keep the crypto ABC in mind:

- Assume nothing
- Believe nobody
- Challenge everything

Good luck!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 11:30:31 AM

Yes bank transfer, so bad feeling thinking about it now. Sure it was quite impossible to make such profits.. because I didn't knew the working of cryptos, and I had confident.
1) Call the bank and say that you have been defrauded and ask for a reversal.

2) Report him to the police.

You have nothing to lose by trying either one.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NateSwiss (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:50:22 AM

Hello everyone,

Time passed and I do realize I won't get any franc back. I have to live with that and try to forget otherwise I am gonna get crazy.

I wonder if there is around some multi-millionaire who would be able to help me, because I am stuck and with the virus crisis I don't even have a job for now. If only good souls could transfer me some bitcoin parts to help me believe there are people not only thinking about themselves and able to share with the heart. Even I don't think it will work I had to try the luck part, because only bad things happening to me since this story I told you, and I need to believe again to be motivated, the more I have to more I help I was always like this. In case some of you with more possibilities see this post and are ok with it here is my bitcoin address : 3Egjxnb3Vh1wcosJVzgKvcz3q724gDe6W9

Thanks for your time, and the best for you all and your families in these difficult and strange times !
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 05:39:00 AM

Hello everyone,

Time passed and I do realize I won't get any franc back. I have to live with that and try to forget otherwise I am gonna get crazy.

I wonder if there is around some multi-millionaire who would be able to help me, because I am stuck and with the virus crisis I don't even have a job for now. If only good souls could transfer me some bitcoin parts to help me believe there are people not only thinking about themselves and able to share with the heart. Even I don't think it will work I had to try the luck part, because only bad things happening to me since this story I told you, and I need to believe again to be motivated, the more I have to more I help I was always like this. In case some of you with more possibilities see this post and are ok with it here is my bitcoin address : 3Egjxnb3Vh1wcosJVzgKvcz3q724gDe6W9

Thanks for your time, and the best for you all and your families in these difficult and strange times !
Begging for donations is not allowed here.

7. No begging. [5]

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: