Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What old coins are you still holding?  (Read 7481 times)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 12:05:41 PM

coins that I have held until now GLDY or buzzhow, I got this coin from the bounty although currently the price is still cheap but I am sure that in the future this coin will become popular because there are always updates made

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:51:04 PM

old coin? from 2017 until now I only hold Ethereum, because a lot of the results from the bounty that I have exchanged there,
and now I am grateful that the price of Ethereum has gone up to $ 400

setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:14:37 PM

For me, all the old coins are not in my portfolio because they can no longer make me as profitable as before.
I disagree with you when it comes to old coins, they are still profitable and are even safer to invest in than new ones.
I think you should now choose to invest in more Defi projects because these coins can make you more profitable than the 2017 coins.
it could be generating good profits but risks are higher.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:16:45 PM

old coin? from 2017 until now I only hold Ethereum, because a lot of the results from the bounty that I have exchanged there,
many coins from bounty campaigns, that were in the 2018 year  brought me much more profit than ETH, which rose just above $ 400

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 01:47:59 PM

to be honest, I still hold cov (covesting) to 3 this year the price tends to go down the first price of $ 1 is now only reached $ 0.5 I was quite disappointed because prices fell even I think the price of tokens valued at $ 10 it was not until it really frustrates me because the price does not correspond to my expectations.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:52:21 PM

No other than, btc eth tron and eos... They are still my no 1 anytime, cos they are stable and no fear of trading these coins... Tho there are many others I trade, but I don't hold for too long. Cos of fear of loses. If there is need to still dump my bags of tron and eos, I will.. But btc and eth is my profitable business.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:55:42 PM

The old coins that I have may still be relatively new, because all the coins I owned at the end of 2017
until now and most of them have become coins that have no value, even though some of them already exist.
sold out of value, and is a lesson in itself not to store altcoins or tokens for too long except BTC and ETH.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:56:53 PM

to be honest, I still hold cov (covesting) to 3 this year the price tends to go down the first price of $ 1 is now only reached $ 0.5 I was quite disappointed because prices fell even I think the price of tokens valued at $ 10 it was not until it really frustrates me because the price does not correspond to my expectations.
It can be frustrating when you are holding coins for so much time thinking that their price will rise but the opposite happens and their price falls tremendously or mostly it doesn't reach your desired target. I also am holding many coins in my wallet that were actually being traded on the exchanges but now are just sitting there in my wallet that I can't even trade on any exchange because they got delisted from all the exchanges. It feels pretty bad to have missed that wonderful opportunity and the amount of money that we lost in the process hurts the most.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:17:56 PM

Im holding on some ripple right now. Besides bitcoin its one of the first coins i became familiar with. Its been a long time since ripple's been around, tho its market now is not as big as it was before.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:37:36 PM

I am holding utrust coins, now they are cheap but they are just leftovers. and still saved 30% of everything I have since last 2018. So whether I will wait for a miracle or sell at such a low price I don't think about it because now it's still stored and I never open my wallet

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:52:12 PM

Looking at my MyEtherWallet I found out that I still have micromoney and hacken there and I am still holding them for a very long time hoping that it will have another kick and pump before I sell them off.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:44:37 PM

Does it mean you missed the opportunity to sell ETH at $ 1300? If that's the case then I think you need to wait for the next 2-3 years to see ETH go up to that price again. It was definitely a long time

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 04:43:00 PM

I have so many useless and worthless coins and tokens I lost track and completely forgot I had some. The only ones I remember are the ones I lost money in Sad
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:05:33 PM

Im holding on some ripple right now. Besides bitcoin its one of the first coins i became familiar with. Its been a long time since ripple's been around, tho its market now is not as big as it was before.
I also have some XRP in my portfolio, but it's not really that much. Maybe I will sell them all to invest in other better projects because the hype of new projects will be more and more profitable.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:17:57 AM

Pay attention to WAVES. They have launched many DAAPS on their blockchain. Currently, the capitalization of WAVES is very low compared to other older projects. WAVES chart technical analysis factor is rising strongly and will soon reach a new ATH milestone next year or next year.
I do not intend to promote WAVES but we need to stop and watch the project for a bit to decide whether to invest in them or not?
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:29:16 AM

The ancient coins that I have held until now are the centra and micro money at that time both coins were able to rise high and I don't sell and choose to hold but my decision was big loss because the prices of both coins were very cheap

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 692

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:32:57 AM

I have so many useless and worthless coins and tokens I lost track and completely forgot I had some. The only ones I remember are the ones I lost money in Sad

Most of the tokens lodged in my wallet are coins that have no price. Yeah, but I'd rather hold on to it and hope that someday it has a price rather than throwing it away. besides, I don't know what token this is, and even I forgot the project type. well, maybe I got this token since 2017 or 2018.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:36:37 PM

A lot of cryptocurrencies have been created throughout time.

I personally have not held onto any old or even dead blockchains.

But I am working on a new project focused on old blockchains and with the attempt of reviving them.

I wanna ask what everyone here is holding onto.

I am mainly interested in coins from 2014 and older, but anything you deem "old" is welcome! Smiley

I might hit you up if I find your coin interesting Cheesy

One of my new picks is Leacoin because of its age and simple configuration.
the only coins worth holding are bitcoin and ethereum.. any other coins out there are just shitcoins.. yes you heard me.. just shitcoins.. including bnb
BTC and ETH are good coins to hold for a longer time and which is why people have been holding it. Also BNB is a good coin and has a higher potential in its growth.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 08:22:13 PM

Right now that is in my ETH wallet from the bounty a few years ago and almost all are useless and unvalue. There is also XRP on my trading list only for monthly trade.
Yes, that's for sure, almost all bounty tokens are either impossible to sell, or their price is so low that the transfer fee will cost the same)

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:18:28 PM

I am holding some high potential old coins like Litecoin and Neo but they didn't pumped as my prediction.But I don't invest all in one coin that's why I have some other altcoins too.

Still I have some Matic token too for long term holding.

Both Litecoin and NEO were good-old coins worth investing back in the day when they were admired by people in the mainstream world. But right after the market crash of 2018, most people have forgotten about these coins. They're now focused in "De-Fi" and stablecoins like Tether (USDT) and DAI. Despite decaying interest in old coins, their Blockchain networks are still alive and running after all these years. I think that Litecoin is a hidden gem waiting to blossom someday. The new "Mimblewimble" privacy feature could help Litecoin gain traction in the mainstream world. NEO is also a great cryptocurrency that's often under the radar of most investors and traders on the market. It's an alternative to popular smart contract platforms like EOS and ETH. Formerly known as Antshares, NEO has a proven track record of development and innovation. The planned NEO 3.0 release might make it great again.

Anyhow, it's good to "hodl" some old coins that are still actively traded on the market these days. For what I know, most old coins are left in the dust as newer ones take their place on the market. This could lead to many exchanges de-listing old coins, until trading volume is extremely low or non-existent. Considering that the risk is too high, it's advised to allocate most of your holdings into newer coins to prevent many undesired losses in terms of Fiat. That is of course, if you're into crypto for money instead of its utility. Personally, I'd prefer to "hodl" the least amount of old coins possible, putting the rest of my money into the most prominent cryptocurrencies on the market. One thing for sure is that old coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin won't be going anywhere. "Hodling" these might allow your investment to last a lifetime. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: