Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What old coins are you still holding?  (Read 7481 times)
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:45:49 PM

I don't know if Ethereum can be called an old coin, but I still trust it. Ethereum during its existence on the cryptocurrency market has shown that it can be solid even in the face of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, until now, this is the coin that I trust.

Most of the top coins have been around for many years. They can all be called old coins. These coins have proven that they are reliable and naturally in demand and trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 08:36:26 AM

i still hold and sometimes buy more of old coins as like LTC, BCH, and Eth because i think these coins can last for long time.
We don't know what would happen in the future, Bitcoin is best but would need to find alternative someday.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
sallasvve

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 10:54:32 PM

i still hold and sometimes buy more of old coins as like LTC, BCH, and Eth because i think these coins can last for long time.
We don't know what would happen in the future, Bitcoin is best but would need to find alternative someday.

You're doing the right thing. It's not even a question of how long these coins will last. The fact is that these coins have long been known and have their own fans who trust them and invest their money in them. Also, people are used to not just storing their money in them, but also using the blockchain of this coins to transfer their funds over a distance.

G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:17:36 AM

I just find out that I still hold some XLM and XEM.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:54:40 AM

A lot of cryptocurrencies have been created throughout time.

I personally have not held onto any old or even dead blockchains.

But I am working on a new project focused on old blockchains and with the attempt of reviving them.

I wanna ask what everyone here is holding onto.

I am mainly interested in coins from 2014 and older, but anything you deem "old" is welcome! Smiley

I might hit you up if I find your coin interesting Cheesy

One of my new picks is Leacoin because of its age and simple configuration.
I have lots of coin in my wallet but no value at all, but still waiting for the time it appears in the market. I cannot say it is old coins which I got last 2017. Joining some airdrops last 4 years ago was very exciting although some coins are on stock in the wallet. I just let it there, anyway that is free.
Cornia

Activity: 1358
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:42:51 AM

I have lots of coin in my wallet but no value at all, but still waiting for the time it appears in the market. I cannot say it is old coins which I got last 2017. Joining some airdrops last 4 years ago was very exciting although some coins are on stock in the wallet. I just let it there, anyway that is free.
I think you have a lot of tokens in your wallet. Some of which may not be in exchange and some in exchange but their value is very low. There are very few tokens whose value increases later. Hold your coins or tokens, maybe one day they can become valuable assets.
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:48:53 AM

A lot of cryptocurrencies have been created throughout time.

I personally have not held onto any old or even dead blockchains.

But I am working on a new project focused on old blockchains and with the attempt of reviving them.

I wanna ask what everyone here is holding onto.

I am mainly interested in coins from 2014 and older, but anything you deem "old" is welcome! Smiley

I might hit you up if I find your coin interesting Cheesy

One of my new picks is Leacoin because of its age and simple configuration.

Some good (in my opinion) dead projects or almost dead:

Ultracoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultracoin/

Version
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/version/

Cryptonite
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptonite/
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2092

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 10:00:05 AM

I am sure that people will never be interested in using coin that are not on the market even if the network can still be used. When coin can be used as a mean of peer-to-peer transactions then people will want the price and if not then it is very difficult to get development. Market support is very important for any type of coin so that the developer can develop his project because it has financial capabilities.

For the old altcoin, I think some of them are still developing. It's just that developer need a lot of capital to restart project that were lagging behind. Getting the trust of investor is the most important thing they have to do and then they can try to release the altcoin on the market and get the community back through various program.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:15:34 AM

I am still holding LTC and BNB coins over 3 years because the market  is not encouraging but am still hoping someday the market will change for my good.
Bitcoin and Ethereum which are my favorit coin right now, i don't hold them too  long because the market is very good and is encouraging right now, compare to LTC and BNB which their coin is not encouraging in the exchange market.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:53:39 AM

I am still holding LTC and BNB coins over 3 years because the market  is not encouraging but am still hoping someday the market will change for my good.
Bitcoin and Ethereum which are my favorit coin right now, i don't hold them too  long because the market is very good and is encouraging right now, compare to LTC and BNB which their coin is not encouraging in the exchange market.
Don't worry about LTC and BNB, which you have held for a long time, even though the market conditions have not been satisfying for you, because the two tokens are both good and have the potential to experience improvements in their prices, because they are tokens that already have a lot of enthusiasts.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:40:36 PM

I don't know if Ethereum can be called an old coin, but I still trust it. Ethereum during its existence on the cryptocurrency market has shown that it can be solid even in the face of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, until now, this is the coin that I trust.
For Ethereum tokens it is very worthy of being called an old coin, because everyone certainly knows when the Ethereum token was built and became popular from time to time, and even now it is developing again for a better or a new version (2.0).
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:39:04 PM

They're many alt-coin creating in crypto currency family, which more are still coming, currently I'm holding some coin called EOS, Tron, and Bitto, while patients waiting for the good news to show case with a new development coming in into  Blockchain which we know as Defi.
Plinteng

Activity: 279
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:46:00 PM

some old coins that I own and even frequently use in trading like ETH and TRX, and others that I won't mention. Well if you are going to invest in coins, make sure you have absolute trust in the cryptocurrency.

██████ ███ █│     Syntrum.com     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███ ██████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:13:36 PM

I think I sold most of them. Because I am the type of hunter where sells his coin as soon as they get listed on exchanges. However, I still have some of them though and they are the coins that haven't listed yet. Some of my coins have been stored on my wallet for 2 years and I can't do something with it, I've got no choice but to wait though.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 05:25:05 PM

some old coins that I own and even frequently use in trading like ETH and TRX, and others that I won't mention. Well if you are going to invest in coins, make sure you have absolute trust in the cryptocurrency.
It is clear, someone who invests in a coin will always have absolute trust in him, because they investors will certainly research first before investing in any coin, because whatever the choice is, the risk will still exist even though the size of the risk will not always be the same.
Choosing a coin will be better than a token that mostly becomes useless shitcoin in the future, therefore with multi-trust in these coins we are sure of what to invest.
I think that research is very important in the top coins, the most important thing is we know when to do with that profit in the coin that is selected.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 06:14:47 PM

i am a fan of Neo blockchain but i have nothing in My Neo wallet. the price is high for Now and i can not afford to get any during this bull market. i have been a long time admirer of the Neo platform and hopefully, will like to invest in New and upcoming projects on the Neo platform. i also like Bitshares but i don't think i will ever consider buying the tokens.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 06:53:35 PM

Most of the top coins have been around for many years. They can all be called old coins. These coins have proven that they are reliable and naturally in demand and trust.

There are many old coins that are reliable. But not many remain actively traded on the market. If you're looking to preserve your capital in terms of Fiat, I'd suggest that you look elsewhere. But if you're looking to use old coins regardless if they're listed on the market or not, I'd suggest you hold those that have a solid record of development and innovation behind them. Basically, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, and Dash are the 5 most prominent old coins in the world that will stand the test of time. Bitcoin, being the "Father of the Blockchain", has done impressively since it came into inception. You can feel confident that your holdings will last a lifetime due to Bitcoin's unmatched security, reliability, and censorship-resistance. With developers actively working on making Bitcoin a better cryptocurrency, it'll be here to stay for many generations. The same goes for the aforementioned cryptocurrencies.

As for me, I'm still holding old coins but most of them have no trading pairs on crypto exchanges. Like I've said before, I'm holding Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other prominent old coins on the market. But I try to limit my investment on them as the probability of becoming de-listed by an exchange becomes higher each day. It's best to balance your investment between old and new coins in order to minimize risks as much as possible. Otherwise, you'll become a "bagholder" in an instant. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 07:52:07 PM

Actually there are many old coins that I still store today, but  all of these ancient coins have a cheap price  price now and even the most of them have no value in the market at all, but of course this is not too disappointing for me because of every loss that occurs is a risk that we must face in investing, and also holding coins for a long time, with this experience, now I only hold bitcoin as my long-term investment asset.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sallasvve

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:36:11 PM

i am a fan of Neo blockchain but i have nothing in My Neo wallet. the price is high for Now and i can not afford to get any during this bull market. i have been a long time admirer of the Neo platform and hopefully, will like to invest in New and upcoming projects on the Neo platform. i also like Bitshares but i don't think i will ever consider buying the tokens.

Currently, new DEFI projects based on NEO are also planned to be launched, which will have cross - links with projects based on Ethereum through special exchanges. I hope it turns out well.

old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:58:31 PM

To hold a coin for too long, i usually go for ones with realistic usecases, I hold matic for its layer-2 scaling solution compatible with ethereum and bluzelle - for being a decentralized network for data storage. Both can be staked with mouth-watering APR.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: