Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 04:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you participate in such a program ?
yes
no

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you market a project if it paid you this much ?  (Read 229 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1154

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:33:01 PM

you have to read the entire conversation from previous comments to understand, but without a fee it would be very easy to abuse this system.
Doesn't matter what you are providing with or not. If people are forced to pay up beforehand and use it after they paid, that is not going to get too much affiliates, maybe close to zero, at least the affects of it would be close to zero. No true affiliate would pay up beforehand because they know that what they are bringing to table worths money, there are literally places that pays upfront for some good affiliate marketers.

So, how are you planning on getting affiliate marketers who are so good that they are getting money offers to work for them before they even invite anyway, when you are telling them that they need to pay beforehand, that will never work. I have worked as an affiliate networker for years now and I have never paid a single cent to anyone, only got paid. That is how it works, no matter what the system is.
what you say makes sense, so now I would need to figure out how not to ask for deposit and at the same time prevent fraud. Quite a dilemma.
What coinfinger said was true on where there should be no fees or amount attached if we do just talked purely on affiliation.Hence, using up pyramiding scheme doesnt sound good in most people here.
Dont know on whats the video is all about.$1+ amount might not be much but people wont still consider on spending to things which would basically waste up their time and we know that
inviting someone or make others sign up into your link is not an easy thing.

Stixex.io (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 05:27:11 AM

Yes, this is a good way in my opinion. however, the current situation is not good for promoting / creating project programs that require participants to pay for some eth. But if the prizes you offer make the users excited, of course your project will be in great demand and get a lot of participants. but vice versa
Thanks for the input, I need to get back to the drawing board then. and try make some changes.
leea-1334

Activity: 2338
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:41:00 AM

My answer's no all the time. I do get that some systems work well like this,,, but for me, if it needs your money first for it to work, then there is something flawed inside and then it is bound to fail at some point down the line. Definitely not sustainable in the middle term or even in the long term.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀