Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Learning about Bitcoin while Stuck in Quarantine!  (Read 632 times)
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:17:57 AM
Merited by GDragon (1)

I'll admit not all references you include are done, I am not yet reading and viewing all of it. Well since we have a free time, this is more good to kill some time. We have learned bitcoin and blockchain but its good to increase it everyday with additional information. Having an opportunity to dig off some knowlesge while stuck at the house will neve occur again after this mess of corona.

These materials are best served and should take advantage by newbies while they have time. Who knows bitcoin is the next big thing after USD. Thanks OP for your effort for this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GDragon (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:02:32 PM

For me, and I think for a lot of people, this quarantine time is the best time to get in touch more in cryptocurrencies most especially in bitcoin. We could be full time here for now. So, if you have nothing to do, invest your time here, this will be beneficial go you as time goes by.
Indeed, if not cryptocurrency then at least spend most of your time doing what you love. Making yourself more knowledgeable everyday feeds your self fulfillment and uplift your confidence. The feeling of being wiser among your colleagues is soo satisfying (but don't brag of course). So instead of stressing ourselves out of the news about the pandemic which are getting worse I think, try to unwind and be a better version of you Smiley.

Right now, I'm studying the fundamentals of a Diesel power plant. Who's with me? Cheesy

That's great! Acquiring knowledge as a whole! Learning anything, not only Bitcoin but everything that will feed your soul. It is always good to be better and wiser. I hope you and your family are safe amidst this pandemic!

I'll admit not all references you include are done, I am not yet reading and viewing all of it. Well since we have a free time, this is more good to kill some time. We have learned bitcoin and blockchain but its good to increase it everyday with additional information. Having an opportunity to dig off some knowlesge while stuck at the house will neve occur again after this mess of corona.

These materials are best served and should take advantage by newbies while they have time. Who knows bitcoin is the next big thing after USD. Thanks OP for your effort for this.

Welcome! Thanks for taking the time reading it as well. I hope the newbies will take the time to read it too. Its for their improvement in the first place. Its a bonus that all materials in this thread can be easily digest. We wish them to continue learning by themselves which we all are doing! Stay safe!

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Merit: 402

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:57:10 PM

This thread of yours is great. I remember back then, I was having a hard time understanding cryptocurrency. Watching some basic youtube videos about blockchain and cryptocurrency is helpful when you're starting to learn about it. It's one of the things I did to learn crypto, and I'm glad that you included some youtube videos for beginners to watch. Aside from those terms, there are still a lot of terms that newbies can encounter that may seem unfamiliar for them. Maybe they can search for it on their own, but that's really nice for the OP to include some common terms.

Just advice for beginners, it may look so hard to learn cryptocurrency at the beginning, but if you will just put any effort into learning it, you can understand it. Btw, thanks to the OP for providing this information for newbies. It can help them a lot.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:20:11 AM

[snip]
That's great! Acquiring knowledge as a whole! Learning anything, not only Bitcoin but everything that will feed your soul. It is always good to be better and wiser. I hope you and your family are safe amidst this pandemic!
Thanks, I just set aside my bitcoin life for the meantime since I don't have a job yet (I'm a fresh board passer at tthe moment and stucked because of the pandemic Sad ). But right after I got a job and earn money consistently, the next thing I will study is daytrading as well as stock market. That's the time I will go for greater risks.

By the way, thanks for your concern mate. I hope you and your family are safe too Smiley.
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 01:33:20 PM

This is a very informative article. As I am a beginner, I learn a lot from your article. This article will help all beginners to acquire some knowledge about Bitcoin. Well done OP.
Solosanz

Activity: 784
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:07:25 PM

Hi,
Your post is very useful and informative for me as a beginner,
Thanks a lot Smiley #staysafe

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GDragon (OP)

Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:29:16 AM

Hi,
Your post is very useful and informative for me as a beginner,
Thanks a lot Smiley #staysafe

I am happy you find this topic well, enjoy and be patient learning about bitcoin!

This is a very informative article. As I am a beginner, I learn a lot from your article. This article will help all beginners to acquire some knowledge about Bitcoin. Well done OP.

Thanks! I'm glad this topic helps you!

This thread of yours is great. I remember back then, I was having a hard time understanding cryptocurrency. Watching some basic youtube videos about blockchain and cryptocurrency is helpful when you're starting to learn about it. It's one of the things I did to learn crypto, and I'm glad that you included some youtube videos for beginners to watch. Aside from those terms, there are still a lot of terms that newbies can encounter that may seem unfamiliar for them. Maybe they can search for it on their own, but that's really nice for the OP to include some common terms.

Just advice for beginners, it may look so hard to learn cryptocurrency at the beginning, but if you will just put any effort into learning it, you can understand it. Btw, thanks to the OP for providing this information for newbies. It can help them a lot.

Yup, you're right! They should be motivated to learn about those words too. The effort to learn is really needed because anything will always be hard from the start. Not just about bitcoin. It is applicable into any topic in the world. Thanks for this, I appreciate it!

Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 01:46:35 PM

Thanks for this helpful article for beginners.

This is what I need the opinions of leaders on:
There is a tendency for volatility and whale to correlate being that whale have the capacity to manipulate the trend of the market.
That means whale contributes to factors that create trends in the market.

The question is how does these two variables relate in the market?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: