Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12440 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:25:15 PM

To tell you the truth, airdrops is just pure waste of time because of low rewards too many participants and sometimes you wont get any payment if the project went to scam. Thats the truth about airdrops.
Thers are still airdrops that is worth it, but you should pick the right one, if youre looking for a legit airdrop try social mining like what elrond did before,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 11:30:59 PM

To tell you the truth, airdrops is just pure waste of time because of low rewards too many participants and sometimes you wont get any payment if the project went to scam. Thats the truth about airdrops.
hahaha, right, airdrops are just a waste of time...
as long as I followed the airdrop, the best period for airdrops was only in 2017 to Q3 2018, after that it was only an Airdrop with junk coins. It has been more than a year that I have not participated in the airdrop so that I don't waste time and increase shit coins in my wallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 08:02:32 AM

There are many projects that take the help of airdrops to reach the investors but it really applies to that project because there is no big money opportunity for airdrops hunters here. Many bounties are now running at the same pace as airdrops that have no obligation and all those bounties where a large number of hunters can participate are now equal to airdrop.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:42:44 PM

Thers are still airdrops that is worth it, but you should pick the right one, if youre looking for a legit airdrop try social mining like what elrond did before,

If somebody who has got it right and worth for them , then it is good else have seen how people has just wasted time as many turn out to be worthless and does not add any value to them as well. So either luck or research if done correctly can help you else not really worth it.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:08:03 PM

actually if we take a little time to look at the airdrop that we will follow, we will know the quality of the airdrop and not waste our time in vain. but the fact is that currently valid airdrops pay very little, so we also need to consider this before we join.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:59:49 AM

Airdrops made by known projects and exchanges are only the legit airdrops these days. But you should also consider if your time and hardwork will be paid for good reward.

Nancyo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:34:01 PM

Well from my own point, airdrop is not worth it, can't remember the last time I actually made good money from airdrop, probably the days of Hydrogen. See in this crypto world, do what works for you once you are making your profit from it but for me, airdrop is a no go area except if something perhaps changes

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:26:47 PM

90% of airdrops are a waste of time, another 8% will give you the equivalent of $ 1- $ 5 so it's not a total waste of time but still not what you dreamed of; - / only 1 - 2% are airdrops that are actually worth something. I personally found one such - Energi. Unfortunately I had to wait a few months but I got ~ 100 NRG worth $ 800 in ATH and today ... ~ $ 130 so still not bad ;-)

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:33:39 PM

Well from my own point, airdrop is not worth it, can't remember the last time I actually made good money from airdrop, probably the days of Hydrogen. See in this crypto world, do what works for you once you are making your profit from it but for me, airdrop is a no go area except if something perhaps changes
I remember the airdrops before where i get good rewards.
Hydrogen
Ethereum blue
Ethereum red
Got 3000$ from those airdrops before.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:48:08 AM

I'm not joining there, really?
waist your telegram feed , you twitter feed for just small money?
I think if everyone could do that it doesn't worth it because the more people in it the less piece of cake you get , even bounty hunting have been something like that recently , The fashion is Stakingdrop these days!

superving

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:51:03 PM

90% of airdrops are a waste of time, another 8% will give you the equivalent of $ 1- $ 5 so it's not a total waste of time but still not what you dreamed of; - / only 1 - 2% are airdrops that are actually worth something. I personally found one such - Energi. Unfortunately I had to wait a few months but I got ~ 100 NRG worth $ 800 in ATH and today ... ~ $ 130 so still not bad ;-)

It should be 99% and the remaining 1% those are the legit airdrops made by old  but good project and aidrops coming from known celebrities on crypto world.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 10:13:20 AM

Many time this is the result and so not preferred by many people as airdrop may not be worthy of their time and in the end if it turns out to be scam then all efforts are wasted. So better to participate in better campaign or own some coins which give higher probability of growing in future.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 11:19:27 PM

ok, maybe let's change the formula of this thread a bit - the fact that airdrops are a waste of time has already been said hundreds of times so maybe now let's give examples of airdrops that brought really meaningful money, let it be more than $ 10 ...
I am starting
2018 - nothing sensible
2019 - Energi (~ $ 140 at the current rate)
2020 - nothing sensible

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:48:52 AM
Merited by Bitstar_coin (2)

ok, maybe let's change the formula of this thread a bit - the fact that airdrops are a waste of time has already been said hundreds of times so maybe now let's give examples of airdrops that brought really meaningful money, let it be more than $ 10 ...
I am starting
2018 - nothing sensible
2019 - Energi (~ $ 140 at the current rate)
2020 - nothing sensible

Ummm 2020 = uni the most awesome airdrop in the history of cryptocurrency,  I think after the uni airdrop I have change my perception about airdrop to some extent,  I mean who did not feel the impact of uni airdrop upon their wallet! That's the type of airdrop everyone which to have, not the trash type,
Anyways,  I believe 99% are time wasting,  and a very 1% (in the form of uni Wink) could literally change your perception and most importantly your life.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 02:35:13 PM

UNI token airdrop answer this question really clear hehehe I think UNI airdrop is more bigger than hydro airdrop. so for the people who never stop believing in airdrops congratulations on getting a UNI airdrop Wink
superving

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:40:41 PM

UNI token airdrop answer this question really clear hehehe I think UNI airdrop is more bigger than hydro airdrop. so for the people who never stop believing in airdrops congratulations on getting a UNI airdrop Wink
The uni aidrop is only for those who  trade in uniswap before september 1 and sadly i didnt get any uni because i never trade on uniswap, lucky for you and to some traders on uniswap, instant 2000$

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 08:31:37 AM

The uni aidrop is only for those who  trade in uniswap before september 1 and sadly i didnt get any uni because i never trade on uniswap, lucky for you and to some traders on uniswap, instant 2000$
Yes those who were able to trade on uniswap before the deadline are lucky and I missed the chance. Airdrop is profitable but its rare nowadays and it depends on the project.

Most of the time its a waste of time because of scam so better to not rely on it.

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:24:47 AM

I think that airdrop campaigns during past 3 years are so very good to join with. The project is promising and successful, but now, airdrops aren't successful most of the time. Several of the airdrop campaigns are not giving rewards, that's why many people says that airdrops are just scams. There are also some that gives rewards now but not that good value in the market.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:28:03 AM

I think that airdrop campaigns during past 3 years are so very good to join with. The project is promising and successful, but now, airdrops aren't successful most of the time. Several of the airdrop campaigns are not giving rewards, that's why many people says that airdrops are just scams. There are also some that gives rewards now but not that good value in the market.

Just re-read what you are writing. Airdrops are good, but still not good and are scam.

All airdrops can be divided into two categories. First ones are from reputed exchanges, projects and sites (ie. Binance, Blockchain, Stellar) that require mostly just to join or register on their platforms. Second ones are all other airdrops that ask to do tasks with social media accounts - these ones are totally waste of time. In the end you will either get nothing or few dollars.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kexoni

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 09:27:32 PM

It is usually waste of time. Telegram bots and Twitter tweets to try to make this scam legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: