Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12437 times)
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 09:56:58 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 11:41:38 AM by Defimwh

Some of it are waste of time but some actually give you some good money like Uniswap for example. but in my experience most of Airdrop are waste of time, because it will have too many participant for the pool or the token doesn't really have value and it also can be totally scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2660
Merit: 623

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 09:59:27 PM

Dont waste your time on airdrops when you will only get 2 to 5$ after 2 months of working on it. Huge amount of participants on airdrops makes a waste of time.
Airdrops shouldnt really have a hard task after all and its been called an airdrop for them to give out free tokens out of their project and hunters should really be asked out
something like KYC or fees.For some various task then its understandable but it shouldnt really be into an extent where task are really that hard which isnt really worth
if you do just only receive some pennies but even though we do say that its totally dumb but there are some people who do take these steps even if its way too overboard.
Wasting time? it wont really be a waste of time if you had just put some extra on it but not totally putting all of your time and effort to do the task before
you can able to claim.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:26:07 PM

i have joined a lot of air drops and still i dont know am i wasting my time or not! i saw a lot of scams and most of them after ending airdrop time ask for amount of eth or btc or they delay for payment!!! i wonder if there is any good resource as site or channel  for reliable air drops or not?
There are lots of airdrops that really are trashed nowadays due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies scammers took this as an advantage to scam others, they do offer some trashed altcoins as reward for every task completed/ referral made by the participants they do make the quantity high but the quality are low, they attract people with numbers without value and some are requiring for taxes or fees to complete the transaction. Please think twice before spending money just for Airdrops, because Airdrops are meant to be free.

UPDATE:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
so many of you call airdrops scam and i think its wrong .

Yes, not all airdrops are scam there are still airdrops which are legit.
1)airdrop have 0 risk witch most of them have

0 risk is pretty impossible because every information specially your personal information that you've been give/fill up on their form may used on illegal way.
2)i know many of them are wasting time but not all of them
There are still legit and profitable airdrops so its not totally a waste of time
3)airdrop is not also free money in my opinion because 99% of them have referral system witch makes lets say even 1% to other people know that airdrop and that company
i join to many air drops for me was 70% 30% to get my tokens.
and from that 30% part i can sell 70% of them
i also looking for more good air drops and resource to decrease that 70% part.
Airdrops are meant to be free, I do remember participate on plenty of airdrops at the year 2017 that time Airdrops are absolutely free all you need to do is to fill up the form and wait, I never experience such referral system that time
also for people that dont have enough money to invest in crypto air drops are the best option i think.
Yes on short time maybe,

UPDATE2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this week i join alot of airdrops . they were all telegram bots . and most(like 99% of them) of them ask for transaction fee as eth at the end of airdrop.
let me tell you what i think and who is going to win this game!!!!
those amount of eth is no money for anyone . but if i send that eth to that address thats 1 person.and now IF the airdrop wasnt scam i will get my tokens.and can i sell those tokens for good money???!?! no one knows !!!they will add token in exchanges and make a BIG GOOD NEWS about it in telegram channel!
now there is 2 possibilitys .1)u can sell them with moving them to exchange (also pay fee). 2)u must wait until the right time
about part 2.you just spend eth to get that air drop token witch means u lost small of your asset(eth).now think that it is not just you, there are more than 1000 people spending eth .WHATS HAPPEND?alot of people lost eth to 1 person(company).low amount+low amount+...=ALL FOR COMPANY!!!!

These are the methods used to gain profit they exchange their trashed altcoins for Eth participants may not feel the loss but if there are plenty of participant, its a huge profit for such low valued tokens/altcoins.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:02:02 PM

It is usually waste of time. Telegram bots and Twitter tweets to try to make this scam legit.
This is also a reason why joining on airdrops are not worth it. Telegram bots and twitter,  who will benefit on the rewards? no other than the users who use these bots.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:59:02 PM

I participate some airdrops right now but until now the exact date that they say of distribution not comes. I think they are joking some people to promote their social media's to monetize keep it real to people will invest and to buy some tokens.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:06:54 PM

It is usually waste of time. Telegram bots and Twitter tweets to try to make this scam legit.
Telegram bots and twitter tweets both two jokes because they will never give you token. In this year i have participate same like telegram bots with Twitter retweet but i don't receive any token from this service. So keep like avoid is best in my opinion.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:13:25 PM

I participate some airdrops right now but until now the exact date that they say of distribution not comes. I think they are joking some people to promote their social media's to monetize keep it real to people will invest and to buy some tokens.
Almost all airdrops campaign, they wont tell the exact distribution until the team forget it. Kinda wrong move promoting those projects for almost a month, but in the end you wont get anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: