Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moon Bitcoin Live] Ponzi scheme  (Read 148 times)
maxreish (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:47:28 AM

Some scam investment scheme were claiming to be licensed and legit, using agan this corona virus crisis to get the sympathy and make them believe that their site seems to be sincere while it is not.

Take note of the name of the site : Moon Bitcoin Live

Since most of the affected people are seeking some alternative way to earn, scammers were took advantage of this situation.

Moon Bitcoin Live, for example, claims to be a licensed bitcoin doubler, promising that investors can double their bitcoins within 24 hours, with guaranteed payouts.

There is no such thing as doubled your money instantly after 24 hours! And those who wanted to try this, forget about attempting. It's an obvious scam.

Do not ever send bitcoin to their address. You will not get any return.

Code:
Ref:
https://news.bitcoin.com/2x-moon-bitcoin-live/?fbclid=IwAR16y3Awm17Ws1acByueeK3Z-DXx-ILpZAr9xWCCfEsN16Pk2DArHzFsbZo
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 11:24:01 AM

Licensed to operate as a ponzi organization uh-huh sure sounds legit  Grin . It's gonna operate no matter what but people need to learn to not to believe in what they try to pull new things out of their sleeves whether it be being licensed or something more believable.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 08:03:35 PM

Thank for the heads up mate. i saw many scam sites about covid these days.
I still could not understand, in this pandemic situation, they still had the heart to commit those fraudulent acts.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 11:14:11 AM

Thank for the heads up mate. i saw many scam sites about covid these days.
I still could not understand, in this pandemic situation, they still had the heart to commit those fraudulent acts.

Because those criminals are spine-less people and they don't care as long as they can pull off their scam attempt regardless of these pandemic situations. As for the OP thanks for the warning, I myself was a victim early, when I just started my crypto journey. I was inexperience back then and I thought I could earn easy bitcoin, in days or weeks, but I was very wrong. I do hope that no rational people can fall for this Ponzi or Doubler.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████