Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not as risky as many think.  (Read 1007 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:06:06 AM

One of the main points many Bitcoin naysayers are quick to bring up whenever you question them on why they are so anti bitcoin is that bitcoin is ‘volatile and risky’. The truth is that Bitcoin is no riskier than any other asset and it may even be safer.

Here’s why Bitcoin is safer than most assets: https://www.cryptopolitan.com/bitcoin-is-safer-than-most-assets-stop-treating-it-as-risky/

What are your thoughts?

Nothing is safe and i cant say that this one is much more safer or less riskier compared on traditional investments like forex and stocks.We know that this one is a speculative market
which isnt even regulated nor cant be controlled.Level of volatility would either fuck you up or would give your riches and we know that the higher the risk
the greater reward but well we know that people are natural gamblers.  Wink

Bitcoin has a lot of factor that can really affect its price, most especially that there are also coins that is implemented in the market, not only bitcoin. The answer to the is, if you're really a fan of bitcoin and you are willing to have an investment with it, you should overcome those volatility and risk in its price. Bitcoin is really a good store of value but it is in your own way and strategy on how you will overcome and manipulate your bitcoin without loss or minimizing the losses that you do. It depends on how you will seize the opportunity and take advantage of its volatility because the timing and patience is essential in managing bitcoin in the market for you to have profit. You should accept the fact that bitcoin is not that easy to predict in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 07:18:17 AM

No other coin give me calmness like Bitcoin, even when price drop alot it don't worry, selling when price fall is where you lose, if you still have your BTC in your wallet you have nothing to worry about, but since it's something we can't control it's still risky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cratoon

Activity: 867
Merit: 104

https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 10:44:53 AM

Bitcoin is not as risky as many think

Yes it is, duh.

But in today's economy nothing is risk free really, including the traditional fiat currencies...

PARADICE.IN 🌴 — multiply your bet playing dice 🎲 crash 🛸 roulette 0️⃣ slots 🎰 and mines 💣 with provably fair!

Telegram     Twitter     Instagram
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:07:02 AM

its depends on how you handle, every investments are very risky and we all know that bitcoin is very volatile..

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:27:13 PM

Actually risk measurement depends on many things.

-how much wealth you have?
-how security have you given for that?
-how many wealth you will invest in a body?
-have you read whole roadmap before investment?
-How markets going that wealth you have?
-have you any idea before investment?.. etc

BTC is also like me a wealth of my life. So i have to take decision how well designed my wealth i will spend or invest. Here i must have to see market condition and investment body and finally there depends my BTC is in much risky or not.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 04:15:57 PM

...The truth is that Bitcoin is no riskier than any other asset and it may even be safer.

I like bitcoin for its volatility) And I am sure that many traders are also happy about this. It is the volatility of bitcoin that allows traders to earn dollars. But for ordinary people who are not involved in trading, volatility presents a high risk of losing their savings.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:11:56 PM

Risk is something you manage yourself, not the products you are using manages for you, nothing is risky if you are careful and everything is risky if you are not.

Let's say I make 2k a month, I have 10k aside, and I have 100k worth of assets, if I end up getting a loan of 50k and go all into bitcoin, that doesn't change the fact that its risky, I can go into stocks, gold, forex, real estate, doesn't really matter, as long as I can't afford it that is still risky.

However lets assume I make 20k per month, have 500k aside and 2 million dollars worth of assets, I can put in 1k into the craziest and worst ICO project we have ever seen and its still not risky because it doesn't mean much to me even if I lose it. So it is not what you invest into that makes it risky or not, it is your situation.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 03:13:13 PM

Lolz this is very funny. Why does people only talk about Bitcoin and calling it a scam? What about altcoins, are they not scams too?
I am not going to blame them, it’s all because Bitcoin is still new and they don’t know anything about it.

There are some that have never heard about Bitcoin and the first time they hear about it, the first thing they are being told is that bitcoin is a scam. That’s very bad.

But, I’m happy because despite everything that has happened, bitcoin never fails. Even in times when there are minor setbacks, it still recovers and start going back up. All them that hates Bitcoin will be the ones that will be disappointed at last.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:33:23 AM

No risk,No gain.There are nothing as investment and business that haven't risk.If you want to get something you should have to cross by plans, situation, experience, tension and so on.Btc is risky of course but this is the characteristics of online platform or virtual business area.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 10:29:47 AM

Nothing is risky, until and unless you have the capabilities to bear losses.
Coming to Bitcoin, then it won't give you huge losses as compared to other Coins.
It's seen in the past few years that, Bitcoin is falling down and also rising. It is stuck around 10k to 12k USD from the last few time.
So at this point of time, investing in Bitcoin, won't be any big deal.
Yes anything can happen if you are thinking for long term investment.
Hope this helps you OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 12:33:04 PM

I can't agree with that at once.
Blockchain, Bitcoin is a platform where you have the opportunity to do many things. Bitcoin is not risky. Bitcoin has become risky for some people and everyone is terrified of this. Even in such an awkward/pandemic situation, Bitcoin is still active and income is going to be made from here. So how do we call it risky? People are doing bad things by using bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the only one responsible for this. People can use one thing for good and another for bad. And if we talk about investment and trading, then these risks are also offline.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:27:11 AM

No risk,No gain.There are nothing as investment and business that haven't risk.If you want to get something you should have to cross by plans, situation, experience, tension and so on.Btc is risky of course but this is the characteristics of online platform or virtual business area.
You bumped a couple of months old thread, I guess mistakenly and it is a good practice to avoid bumping threads unless something new is there regarding that particular topic Wink.

Bitcoins as an investment for long term is NOT risky but as a trader who wish to sell their coins quickly and make profits Bitcoins can be troubling because the price swings too much too quickly and if you are someone who panics easily then be aware that you will have a few ups and downs during the journey and don't expect a steep growth continuously. We have seen how in the past years bitcoins has dropped but then again hit back and with each coming year we see a better average price overall.

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:12:24 AM

Bitcoin is not risky when you buy and invest with lower price but how if you invest when bitcoin on the top price and then going on down? will be risk management with investing in bitcoin and altcoin. I think all investment way have big risk except gold because keep touch with higher price.
If your considering bitcoin a long-term investment it will bring a less risky compared to a short-term which the price varies a lot and it might be a wrong move if you sell in the wrong place. If you will investment this time, it will be a great move not just for today but also for the future. Many people missed the ride in the last bull run but it might happen again. You might not want to miss it again so do I. It's always have a risk but that risk is worth to take.
These are golden words!) Bull run period is always a period for traders and investors. A good amount of capital, awareness and timeliness should get you there. I believe in Bitcoin, and in my own success Cool
grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:57:14 AM

This is for sure, very risky if we aren't sensitive to the market. Bitcoin is very valuable, increasing or decreasing a few hundred or several thousand dollars during the day is very common, so don't panic is the best way to limit the risk.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:18:44 PM

One of the main points many Bitcoin naysayers are quick to bring up whenever you question them on why they are so anti bitcoin is that bitcoin is ‘volatile and risky’. The truth is that Bitcoin is no riskier than any other asset and it may even be safer.

Here’s why Bitcoin is safer than most assets: https://www.cryptopolitan.com/bitcoin-is-safer-than-most-assets-stop-treating-it-as-risky/

What are your thoughts?

Bítcoin is a speculative asset so its risky to invest or trade with. Transactions are safe and almost everything is transparent but the risky part is trading and and holding.. If anyone says btc is not risky, probably they are very new to it or very new to cryptocurrency in general.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 06:55:53 PM

Bítcoin is a speculative asset so its risky to invest or trade with. Transactions are safe and almost everything is transparent but the risky part is trading and and holding.. If anyone says btc is not risky, probably they are very new to it or very new to cryptocurrency in general.
until whenever Bitcoin will be very risky, not much different from other digital assets...
but if you think too much about the risks, you will not dare to enter the market and trade with Bitcoin. The huge risks in Bitcoin are balancing with the profits that can you take if you are aware of that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:28:53 PM

Bitcoin is a risky type of investment because it is highly volatile, but it it is safer than investing into new ICO or token, because there are so many project that is scam and it is not really safe for investing, some project are not scam but in a long run they will slowly gone and their token has slowly down in terms of value. So for me it is bitcoin is not that risky as many people think.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 02:46:50 PM

Bitcoin is a risky type of investment because it is highly volatile, but it it is safer than investing into new ICO or token, because there are so many project that is scam and it is not really safe for investing, some project are not scam but in a long run they will slowly gone and their token has slowly down in terms of value. So for me it is bitcoin is not that risky as many people think.
There is no certainty about new projects, and even DeFi projects do not inspire much confidence. No one will say how long these coins will last in the market or whether they will survive at all. A Bitcoin has been in demand for 10 years and has been holding a leading position in the market, despite the fact that its price has a very strong volatility. But if a person invests in Bitcoin for the long term, then there is nothing to fear.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: