Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: April fools! Buy Toilet Paper Token!  (Read 597 times)
GodRACE

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:58:57 PM

This is the best April fool I have ever experienced.
So many wallets and exchanges wanted to list it and started making promotions of their affiliation with it.
It took me till April 3rd before I knew it was really an April fool Cheesy..
Coinmarketcap needs to really be appauled!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:03:25 PM

So many wallets and exchanges wanted to list it and started making promotions of their affiliation with it.
all want to shift their focus from the bad situation that is happening all over the world. including CMC, which makes a joke for us who need to laugh a bit so as not to be too depressed about the worsening economy.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:22:33 PM

all want to shift their focus from the bad situation that is happening all over the world. including CMC, which makes a joke for us who need to laugh a bit so as not to be too depressed about the worsening economy.
true unfortunately this situation is used by some individuals to commit fraud and the like by making toilet paper tokens into exchange and also some one holding airdrops on behalf of toilet paper tokens and giving a fairly large estimate of 25 $ -100 $ but on condition of providing a several ethereum or tokens to be exchanged with fake toilet paper token.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:17:38 AM

true unfortunately this situation is used by some individuals to commit fraud and the like by making toilet paper tokens into exchange and also some one holding airdrops on behalf of toilet paper tokens and giving a fairly large estimate of 25 $ -100 $ but on condition of providing a several ethereum or tokens to be exchanged with fake toilet paper token.

If this is a joke, why is it still trading in yobit? But now, it goes down to about 1btc trading volume. so someone really did get a lot of money from this token?

you can also see from their contract address that they are sending some to big exchanges. How can they send such token if they are not listed in the exchange? I don't think Binance will list this crap token.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x159bbc3a28b8d5ef69ef68ede48262134d73c967

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:38:07 AM

I haven’t laughed like that for a long time! Have you seen what everyone’s favorite YOBit exchange has done? They even started selling it!!! There were even buyers there. What is going on with this world? Help me)
I think no one will buy it, it's just a fake volume to deceive greedy investors. It's really stupid if someone goes to that exchange and buys these shitcoin, they should fail in this market if they act like that.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:51:59 AM

What worse is, an exchange start creating a token that actually refers to the toilet paper token, which sucks. Yobit a known exchange has been trading this token now. Ive also seen some post on social media and email alert about an airdrop. Holy moly why such hype created by CMC during April Fools has been using by scammers to attract users.

Good luck to those who will trade and even join giveaway for a shitcoin like this. Trust me you wouldnt benefit anything but only made you head ached.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:00:25 AM

Finally coinmarketcap removed the Toilet paper token from their website just as I predicted, would have been more realistic if it's on number 1 instead of number 0  Grin Yobit exchange list the token too which means Yobit starts April fool celebration this year lol

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:12:49 AM

Finally coinmarketcap removed the Toilet paper token from their website just as I predicted, would have been more realistic if it's on number 1 instead of number 0  Grin Yobit exchange list the token too which means Yobit starts April fool celebration this year lol
When i visited coinmarketcap i was shocked because of that toilet paper token for is is in the moat top part though i realized that it is on number 0 and then ita aprilf fools day, well that is a good move so that we people can divert their seriousness over this crisis for a while. I did not see iton yobit though but i wish i did.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:00:25 PM

Lolzzz I couldn’t stop laughing reading some comments here Grin some people believed this and didn’t even know that it’s a joke. I won’t lie, when I saw this post and saw the photo, I didn’t go down to read the description and I just headed straight for Coinmarketcap.com to check for it, I even went to the extent of hitting the search button to search for it and then it came to mind that this was an April fool! Smiley Grin. And there are still comments here that believed this to be true, so funny. The op is even serious and still took his time to write this haha. Good one @OP.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:29:34 PM

This April fool toilet tokens really got many people...lol, I could remember a friend telling me it was trading and many cashed out I had to check CMC group to discover it was all prank, who bought and who cashed out? It was all they said, but the prank worth it and whosever initiated the prank really tried. It's a good prank.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: